Lies

When a Girl Meets a Boy♥

 

Junhyung stood there watching Myungsoo take away Hyuna. He wanted to go snatch her away but at that moment he knew he had no right to. "" He said to himself while pushing those around him away to get out of the way. He didn't know why he was acting like this.He knew he could have any girl in the whole school but why was he being so selfish when it came to Hyuna? She wasn't anything too special. Yes, she is pretty but he's seen plenty of other beautiful girls around the world. While walking away he slowly started to get angry. Why did Myungsoo have to come and "save" her. Just then he realized that if he lets her go to Myungsoo right now then he could possibly lose his chance.
 
 
But then a thought had went through his mind that had stopped him from chasing after her. 'What chance would I lose? I don't even like her like that.....right?'
 
 
 
Hyuna on the other hand was confused. Although she and Myungsoo were having small talk it was pretty quiet. She knew she has feelings for Myungsoo but it felt different from when she was with Junhyung. 
 
When it came to Myungsoo she felt protected and secured. But with Junhyung she felt like she wanted, no needed to be there for him.
All these thoughts came to her head but then she realized that she was thinking about Junhyung 'I need to stop thinking about Junhyung oppa. He doesn't even remember confessing to me and maybe it was just all the medicine talking' 
 
After dropping Hyuna off at her house Myungsoo was offered to have some tea or a drink but he kindly declined and went on his way since he had to be at work.
 
 
Endless hours of trying to get things organized in her head she decided that she needed fresh air. Plus, she didn't really feel like cooking either so she decided she was going to go eat.
 
And that's when she knew where she wanted to go.
 
 
"Ahjummmaa" She called out
 
 
"Hyuna-yah! How have you been? I haven't seen you since you left that one night!" Junhyung's mom said in a happy tone and hugged Hyuna
 
 
"Ah I'm really sorry about that.."
 
 
"Don't worry about it. Junhyung told me you had to leave. Anyways, what are you doing here?" 
 
 
"Ohh nae~ I came here because I was hungry hehe. My oppa is at work and I didn't want to eat by myself"
 
 
Junhyung's mother was delighted to hear that Hyuna thought of her "Sit down then I'll prepare something for you!"
 
 
"Do you need help ahjumma?" Hyuna asked her while getting up to help her
 
 
"No sit, and stop calling me ahjumma! And do me a favor and call me umma like you did back then"
 
 
Hyuna still didn't really remember but decided to do so since she is an elder and didn't want to disrespect her by going against her wish "Nae..umma" She said shyly 
 
 
 
 
"Umma! I'm hungry" Suddenly the two heard Junhyung and faced his direction. Junhyung thought that the restaurant was empty which was why he called out to his mother like that. He then saw her. "Ah..Uh Hy-Hyuna... what are you doing here?" He said nervously
 
 
"Ah..Junhyung oppa. I'm here to eat..." 
 
 
"Come sit Junhyung" Junhyung's mom jestered for him to sit with Hyuna "I'll go cook something up, just wait here you twoo" She said excitingly 
 
 
 
 
At first their table was just silent. Then Junhyung decided to break the silence. "So. What's your relationship with Myungoo?"
 
 
Hyuna looked up at him confused with his question, "What? What do you mean?"  She was sitting there thinking, 'He doesn't even ask me if I'm okay after all that happened to me BECAUSE OF HIM. And all he can think of is what is going between me and Myungsoo!?'
 
 
"Are you guys dating or something?"
 
 
"No, but why would that be any of your business?" Hyuna asked in a slightly rude manner. As happy as she was that Myungsoo was there for her she had hoped that Junhyung would've been there for her deep down.And out of disappointment she had answered him like that
 
 
"I guess it's not any of my business" Junhyung said while just looking down feeling slightly rejected.
 
 
Hyuna noticed that his gesture and felt bad for acting like that, she sighed and answered, "He's just my friend. Why are you wondering?" 
 
 
"Just...because" He answered
 
 
And just then his mom came back and put food on the table, "Here you guys are" Noticing the tension between the two she just thought to herself 'Did something happen between them? I hope they get along before I break the news to them'
 
"Thank you...ah-"
 
 
"Don't you dare call me ahjumma, Hyuna. I told you to call me Umma"
 
 
"Thank you for the food umma!" Hyuna said cutely making Junhyung's mom just melt from her aegyo
 
 
 
 
After finishing their food Hyuna help Junhyung's mom with cleaning up like last time and decided that it was time to go home. While walking she heard someone call out for her. "Hey, let me take you home"
 
 
"No I'm okay Junhyung oppa" she said quietly
 
 
"If I don't take you home I will not hear the last of my mom's words so please."
 
 
Hyuna looked up and just nodded.
 
 
After quietly walking her home she turned to Junhyung "Thank you for walking me. I'll see you tomorrow at school I guess" She opened the door and was about to go in when she felt his hand grab her wrist. She turned around in confusion and he started to speak.
 
 
"I lied" He said to her
 
 
She was confused and just kept looking at him but he was avoiding her eye contact "About what...?"
 
 
"I remember everything that night" He said to her in embarrassment
 
 
Hyuna was quiet for a moment and asked "Why did you lie then?"
 
 
She stood there waiting for an answer but Junhyung wasn't talking so she just decided to walk away and was about to open the door again until he spoke.
 
 
"Because I was scared"
 
 
She turned to face him "Of what?"
 
 
 
 
"Of rejection..." 
 

 

Hello subscribers!

Hey guys, hope you Junah fans enjoyed this chapter! I'm thinking I should plan Junhyung's revenge against Hara for the next chapter, what do you guys think?

Tell me your thoughts and opinion and what you want to happen in the next chapter~~~ AAANND please please continue to  leave any comments, make sure you leave at least SOMETHING !!

On the other hand,
WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS! 
Thanks for all your support<3

Well until the next chapter! :)

-SHINEY