Back Again

When a Girl Meets a Boy♥

 

"I'm not a goody two shoe! I've skipped before!" Hyuna said to him while he was putting his helmet on for his motorcycle "Jerk" she quietly said to herself thinking that Junhyung didn't hear it but he did and he just chuckled.

 

 

"Here put this on" Giving her the extra helmet

 

 

"Where are we going anyway?" She asked while doing what was told

 

 

Junhyung thought for a second since, he too, did not know where they were going. He shrugged his shoulders, "Is there anywhere you want to go?"

 

 

"You dragged me out here FOR NO REASON?" Hyuna yelled at him.

 

 

Hearing Hyuna yell at him he got scared, "For a little girl you're so scary!" He said to her "I know where we can go"

 

 

"Sigh. I can't believe you" She mumbled to herself yet just listened to what he told her to do again. She got on and didn't know where to hold onto. She took a little of his shirt "Okay"

 

 

"Unless you want to die I think you should hold on tighter" Junhyung said to her

 

 

"I don't wa- AHHHHHHHH" She screamed once Junhyung started to move a little and hugged onto his body. He just smiled at her action and continued to drive. Normally he would speeed and go in and out of lanes but since Hyuna was on he drove carefully so she wouldn't get scared or have something happen to her.


 

Once they had arrived, Hyuna looked around to see where he had taken her. For some reason the place had seemed familiar but she couldn't remember so she just brushed off the feeling, "Where are we?"

 

"My secret hiding place" He took her hand, "Follow me" Hand in hand, Junhyung took Hyuna through a small forest and it lead to a small pond.

 

 

"Wow it's beautiful here!" Hyuna said while taking a look around "Why is there no one here?"

 

 

"I told you, it's my secret hiding place" Still holding her hand he pulled her to a bench next  to a small house. "Sit"

 

 

After letting go of Junhyung's hand she sat down, "Does this place BELONG to you?"

 

 

"Yeah, my parents bought it for me as a birthday present when I was young. I always thuoght that it was a secret place that my parents took me to just because but I found out later that they bought it for me so we can have memories together"

 

 

"Wow you're so lucky" Hyuna said in envy since her parents had passed away

 

 

"You know, you're the first and only person I have brought here"

 

 

Hyuna looked up at him "Really? Why?"

 

 

"Because you're really spe-“ Junhyung was about to finish his sentence when his phone started to ring. "Aish, hold on" He checked his phone and saw that his mom was calling.

 

 

Hyuna saw that his screen said 'MOM calling...' "Pick up!" He wasn't going to but since Hyuna had already seen who was calling he picked up, slightly annoyed that his mom was calling at the wrong time. After hanging up the phone with his phone he looked over at Hyuna to see her playing with the water.

 

 

He walked next to her and just sat down on the grass"Are you really going to go out with L?"

 

 

"I don't know... I already said yes so I don't think I should back out from it"

 

 

Junhyung felt disappointed, he felt that Hyuna had feelings for him but he was starting to doubt that now. "I see, we should get going it's starting to get dark"

 

 

"Okay" Hyuna got up and walked with him to his bike.

 

 

She noticed that Junhyung was acting a little bitter because of her response but she was just being honest. She had already said yes to Myungsoo and she isn't the type to change her word unless necessary. While they were on his bike again she quietly whispered "Sorry"


 


 

 

As Hyuna arrived to her house there was no one home again so she just went to her room. After taking a shower she heard to phone to see that Jiyoon had texted her.

 

FROM JIYOON

Hey! Are you busy tonight?

 

TO JIYOON

HI UNNIE! ^^ No I'm so bored

 

FROM JIYOON

Let's go clubbing!

 

TO JIYOON

Really? Okay!

 

FROM JIYOON

OKAY! I have fake IDs ready, I'll pick you and Sohyun up at 10!

 

TO JIYOON

Okay! Who else is going?

 

FROM JIYOON

Sungkyu oppa, maybe L, maybe Junhyung and his friends

 

 

Hyuna sat there thinking whether to go or not. She didn't want to face all the drama YET but she said to herself that Jiyoon did say 'maybe' so she just hoped that maybe meant no.

 


 


 

 

Junhyung went home feeling down. He was still a little depressed because of Hyuna and just felt like going to sleep when he heard his phone.

 

'YOSEOB calling'

 

"What?" He answered with a tired voice

 

 

"I thought people were supposed to say Hello or Hi when they answer the phone!" Yoseob said to him

 

 

"What do you want?" He asked not wanting to hear the nagging

 

 

"Let's go to MUZIK tonight!"

 

 

"I don't want to tonight maybe next time. Bye." Junhyung said to Yoseob and was about to hang up

 

 

"Wait! I heard Hyuna's going!" Yoseob said to him making Junhyung get up from his bed immediately.

 

 

Junhyung ran and started to take a shower. Afterward, texted Yoseob sayign that he's going. After getting ready he waited for Yoseob to pick him up since he didn't want to take his bike because when he and his friends go out, they end up drinking. When they arrived Junhyung started to look for Hyuna but didn't see her anywhere.

 

"They aren't here yet" Yoseob said to Junhyung while smiling at him “Jiyoon said she would call me once they are here”

 

 

Junhyung was surprised, "I wasn't looking for anyone" and walked to their usual VIP room.

 

 

"Whatever" Yoseob smirked and shook his head, he still couldn't believe that the Joker was 'chasing' a girl for once in his life.


 


 

Jiyoon, Sohyun, and Hyuna had arrived so Jiyoon took out her phone and called Yoseob so they could all be together.

 

 

"I didn’t know you and Seob oppa were close?" Hyuna asked her

 

 

"We've been friends since we were little; we just don't associate with each other in school because I don't want annoying girls to hate me because I'm friends with him"

 

 

"Ohhh I see" Hyuna said

 

 

"Hey guys!" Yoseob yelled out with Junhyung next to him.

 

They all waved to each other and headed for the VIP room and started to drink. It was Hyuna's first time drinking with people in Korea so she was excited.Although they are not old enough to drink legally, in the end, they are all just typical teens breaking the rules. Junhyung was surprised to see Hyuna drinking so well.

 

'It's definitely not her first time' he thought to himself. As they were enjoying the night and having fun, Hyuna got up and said she was going to the dance floor.

 

He folowed behind to keep an eye on her but Junhyung couldn't believe what he was seeing. Hyuna was dancing VERY ily which made all the guys in the club stare. Girls started to give her glares but she didn't care. 

Hyuna, on the other hand, just wanted to dance. It felt amazing, after all the stress from school, boys, and life she just wanted to dance the night away. While dancing, a brave boy went to ask her to dance.

 

Not to make Hyuna angry, Junhyung stood there watching to see if the guy did anything inappropriate so he could help her but he saw that the guy had just walked away. 

 

"Want to dance?" The guy asked the tipsy Hyuna

 

 

Hyuna just looked to see the guy and laughed "In your dreams, plus you see that guy over there? That's my boyfriend." She had pointed at Junhyung since he was the only person she recognized and could help her just in case.

 

 

"Oh my bad" He said while walking away in anger.

 

 

Junhyung felt Hyuna had the situation under control so he went over to the bar to get a drink for himself and a water for Hyuna.


 


 

She continued to dance and felt a hand on her waist. "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend"

 

"Is that what you told the other guy?"

 

Hyuna turned to the familar voice, "Myungsoo!"

"Hey Hyuna! so is it okay if I dance with you? Or are you going to reject me"

 

Hyuna didn't have the guts to say no so she just nodded. Junhyung was coming back to give Hyuna water since she needed to hydrate herself so she won't feel sick the next day. But what he saw made him angered.

 

Hyuna was dancing with L on the dance floor. Junhyung felt like . He was about to go back to the VIP room when someone had tapped his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung turned around and all of a sudden had punched him in the face. "Junhyung!" Hyuna ran to Junhyung immediately leaving L just by himself.

 

 

"Ughh" Junhyung groaned in pain "What the !"

 

 

"Remember me ? I’m just returning what was given" He said while spitting on him

Junhyung looked up to see Lee Joon, "Lee Joon!"  [A/N: For those who don't remember what happened go to chapter 4!]

 

 

"I see that you're still with this , I guess you haven't ed her yet" Joon said while glaring at Hyuna

 

 

Mir came out of nowhere "Joon! Not again with this . Guys I'm so sorry he drank a lot and saw that you guys were here he was pissed off because of-"

 

 

"Whatever" Junhyung said to the two and got up. As much as this hurt and pissed him off, it was nothing compared to what Hyuna had just done to him.

 

 

He started to walk away when Hyuna grabbed him as he was about to fall "Are you okay? Let's go, we have to get that treated"

 

 

She started to pull him out with her when he pulled away from her "Get off of me" He said in a pissed off tone.

 

 

"Oppa..." She said looking at him, confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't pretend to worry about me and go back to dancing with L" He said while walking away.

 

 


WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!<3
So guys! It took me forever to write this chapter! I wanted SOMETHING to happen since I felt like the fanfic had no drama in it!
Hope you guys enjoyed it…. And please comment telling me if you did or not,
I feel like I’m getting less and less comments so I’m not sure if you guys are really enjoying it or not!

 

 

JUNAH FANS: I don't EVER promote fanfics especially since I have my own JUNAH ff but.. this is an exception (and not doing as a favor- I promise!)
I’ve been reading this fanfic called The Beast Knight Rises, it’s AMAZING seriously READ THIS FANFIC!
The reason I’m here talking about it is because she has only 9 subscribers which is ridiculous.
I read her previous fanfic and reread a couple of times it because it was so good~ although there are only 5 chapters out... I promise it’s a good read!

SO CLICK ON THE LINK!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/219479/the-beast-knight-rises-bangyongguk-beast-bigbang-gdragon-hyuna-junhyung-kdrama

 

----Well, until next time! <3
SHINEY