Liar?

When a Girl Meets a Boy♥

 

 
As Junhyung walked in, he finally got a wave of reality. "Why the are you holding my hand?" and pulled away. He shoved past Hara, completely embarrassing her in front of the whole class.
 
 
 
However, Hyuna did not see any of this because she quickly put in her earphones and started to play with the rose on her desk. Trying to avoid any run-ins or eye contact with Junhyung. She felt stupid. She couldn't believe that he had lied to her all this time. 
 
 
 
As Junhyung was about to approach Hyuna, Myungsoo came out of nowhere and sat in his seat next to Hyuna. 
He pulled out the earphone from her ear "Who's the rose from?" Making Junhyung very jealous.
 
 
 
"Ah, I don't know... Apparently it's from a secret admirer. Did you see anyone come to the desk?" She asked him
 
 
 
"No I just got to class. I was running a little late this morning. I missed my bus because I overslept."
 
 
 
"Oh I see...I wonder who it could be from?" She asked quietly. As Myungsoo was going to continue his conversation with her but the teacher had come in. 
 
 
 
"Okay class. Today you guys are going to be getting into pairs and taking pictures around the school grounds. Then you guys are going to have a written assignment on it. I already have the pairs written up so come up and see who your partner is, and one of you get a camera from me" As the teacher was finished the whole class was groaning. They wished that for once they could choose their own partners.
 
 
 
"I hope I'm with you Junhyung oppa" Hara said while skipping to the front to see who was his partner "Well if it's not me it better not be...KIM HYUNA!!!!??!?"She yelled after checking the list getting laughters from her classmates because she was so pathetic.
 
 
YONG JUNHYUNG - KIM HYUNA 
 
KIM MYUNGSOO - BAE SUZY
 
SEUNGRI - GOO HARA
 
 
 
"OMFG WHY IS SHE PARTNERED WITH HIM?!?!?!" She blew up at the teacher and earned detention for a week.
 
 
 
"She's so psycho" Sohyun quietly whispered to Hyuna making her laugh
 
 
 
Unfortunately this time around Hyuna wasn't so pleased to be working with Junhyung either. He went up and got a camera for them both, surprising the class. "Come on" He said to her while leaving.
 
 
 
"I'll see you later Sohyun"
 
 
 
"Nae unnnie, have fun! I'll text you later! There might be a party tonight"
 
 
 
"Okay!! Bye-yumm~" She waved and chased after Junhyung. "Wait for me" She called out making him stop for a second.
 
 
 
"What or where do you want to take a picture?" He asked
 
 
 
"Hmmm let's go to the school garden" She said coldly while he just nodded. 
 
 
 
As they were on their way Junhyung couldn't help but feeling as if there was a wall between them. He could've sworn after the kiss that they were closer but something felt weird. Was it because of the rose?  "So who gave you that rose?"
 
 
 
"I don't know" 
 
 
 
"What do you mean 'you don't know'?" Feeling as if she was giving a little bit of a y tone
 
 
 
 
"I said I DON'T KNOW WHO GAVE IT TO ME. AND WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU MISTER LIAR!" She yelled and walked away in a fast pace.
 
 
 
Junhyung who was completely oblivious to what had just happened just stood there for a second and chased after her. "Ya Hyuna! Kim Hyuna!" He caught up to her and grabbed her arm
 
 
 
"Let go of me!"
 
 
 
"NO! What do mean by 'Mister liar'?"
 
 
 
She couldn't believe it, now he was playing innocent? "You know exactly what I'm talking about!"
 
 
 
"No I really don't know what you're talking about"
 
 
 
She just scoffed. "I really believed you when you said you liked me. I'm such a fool. Did Hara set you up to do this? Play this whole show to screw with my heart?"
 
 
 
"YA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"YOU WALKING IN THE CLASS HOLDING HANDS WITH HARA YOU !" 
 
 
 
 

Hey loves! 
I know you guys are all surprised TWO UPDATES IN THE SAME WEEK! Haha but it's the least I can do after being away for sooo long!
Anyways WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!<3 & Thank you for all the comments!!
THANKS TO MY SUB I added a little bit of jessicathao's suggestion of adding a litttle fight scene ;)! 

 

UNTIL NEXT TIME! AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY :) Unbelievably I have 17 subscribers already after just one chapter! :)
Click on the link here >>http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/333291/two-different-tears-hara-hyosung-hyuna-junhyung-kikwang-myungsoo-lizzy