Lost chance

When a Girl Meets a Boy♥

 

LAST TIME***

After a couple of hours Hyuna figured that Junhyung was sleeping so she snuck into her room to see if his temperature was down. She walked over and felt his forehead and luckily it felt somewhat normal, still a little warm but nothing to worrry about.

 

As she was about to leave Junhyung's hand grabbed her wrist.

"Kim Hyuna why is it that whenever I'm with you... I just can't get enough?”

 


 

That night after Hyuna left his room she couldn't sleep. She couldn't believe that Junhyung had said that to her.

 

"Was he still sleeping?" She said to herself while tossing and turning in her bed. "Aish" She said yelled in frustration while messing up her hair.

 

 

After a while, both Junhyung and Hyuna had fallen asleep.The next morning Junhyung was feeling much better.

At first when he woke up he was a little confused, he couldn't really remember what had happened last night because of all the dizziness from being sick and the medicine.

So he got up, looked around and finally remembered that he was at Hyuna's house. He was looking around to see if he could find her and opened one of the door rooms and there she was. Sleeping peacefully...

 

'Why does she have to be so cute..?' Junhyung thought to himself while taking another glance before closing the door.

 

 

Hyuna woke up to the door closing and rubbed her eyes. And immediately ran towards her room to check on Junyhyung but no one was on the bed "Did he leave?" She asked herself, feeling a little disappointed for some reason.

 

Just then she heard someone in the bathroom. "Junhyung oppa?" she called out

 

He came out from the bathroom and said, "Oh you're awake. Did I wake you?"

 

"No.. How are you feeling??" She asked him

 

"Much better, thank you Hyuna"

 

She blushed and felt a little awkward, not being able to really look him in the eyes "No problem.."

 

"Haha I don't even really remember anything from last night...I think the medicine really did something to me! But thanks to you I definitely feel much better"

 

"Dont remember anything...?" Hyuna asked him in confusion 'So does that mean he doesn't remember saying that to me?'

 

"Yeah.. Did I do or say something?" He asked her noticing her slightly odd behavior..

 

"Huh? Oh...no don't worry about it. Well you should leave. We have to get ready for school" She said to him

 

"Oh yeah I almost forgot. Well..I'll see you at school!"

 

"Yeah..." She said to him as she closed the door once he was out of her house.

 

 

"Ha, to think I actually thought he liked me... Stupid...I'm so stupid..." Hyuna said to herself

---------------------

 

Junhyung had arrived at school early and rushed to see if Hyuna was in class but she wasn't there yet. While waiting for her he saw that Hara had arrived. 'Great' he thought to himself

 

"Hi Junhyung oppa" she greeted him

 

"Why are you talking to me? I thought I broke up with you"

 

"You were serious? Don't you realize that you're about to make the biggest mistake of your life?!" Hara said while slowly raising her voice at him

 

"I've already made my biggest mistake, DATING YOU" He said while getting up to walk away

 

 

Hara was boiling in anger at this point. "I will definitely make you regret this Yong Junhyung"

 


 

 

Hyuna finally arrived and walked straight to her classroom.

 

"Hey" L greeted her and received glances from their classmates because L usually never spoke to anyone other than his INFINITE friends.

 

"Hi Myungsoo. How are you?" She asked with a small smile...

 

"Call me L when we're in school!" He whined and slightly pouted which made Hyuna laugh at his cuteness

 

 

" I didn't know Mr. Serious pouted"

 

"What?? I didn't pout"

 

She looked over at him, "So cute!" while pinching his cheeks which surprised their classmates more because NO ONE EVER dared to touch L's face.

 

"Aish.." He said while blushing at her comment "Stop it! You're...embarrassing me..."

 

Hyuna just giggled at him..

 

 

 

 

A while later Junhyung took a glance at Hyuna and noticed that she was just zoned out.

 

'I still wonder what I said to Hyuna last night. If I didn't know any better, I would think that she looked disappointed when I said I didn't remember anything....but what the hell did I say?'

 

 

After class ended it was their break time. Junhyung rushed over to Hyuna which both L and Hara took notice of this and got both of them VERY jealous.

 

"Hyuna!" Junhyung yelled out to her while grabbing her arm while she slightly moved to get his hand off her

 

"Yes?"

 

"Are you okay..?"

 

"I..I'm... fine" Hyuna said while walking away. 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Before Hyuna walked into the classroom she stopped by the bathroom and while she was on the toilet she overheard some girls talking.

 

Girl#1, "Did you hear about Hara and Junhyung sunbae?"

 

Girl#2"Who hasnt?"

 

Girl#3 "Did you hear why they broke up?"

 

Girl#1 and #2"No why?"

 

Girl#3 "Apparently that new girl, Kim Hyuna seduced Junhyung sunbae and so he broke up with her!!"

 

Girl#2 "What a ! Poor Hara ..."

 

They continued their conversation while walking out of the bathroom.  And at the moment Hyuna came out of the bathroom stall and was hurt by the words those girls were saying.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

"Listen, I-" Junhyung started to talk

 

“Well, look who it is… If it isn’t the new girl with my EX boyfriend” Hara said as she interrupted them

 

“What do you want...?” Hyuna said to her

 

“Me? Nothing just wanted to be front row for the upcoming show”

 

“Upcoming show?” Hyuna asked in confusion when all of a sudden a group of people came up to her.

 

“Ya are you Kim Hyuna?” One girl asked from the group of people

 

“Ye-“ All of a sudden a bucket of ice water was poured on her.

 

“That’s what you get for hurting our Hara sunbae!” “You !!” The people were saying to her

 

“YA GOO HARA WHAT IS THIS?!” Junhyung yelled at her

 

“Didn’t I warn you? I told you I’d make your life a living hell. How you ask? Well you see, you have too many fan girls so I decided to attack your current weakness” She whispered in his ear and continue to whisper“Kim, Hyuna. And I guess it’s working. Haha” She said attempted to walk away but Junhyung had grabbed onto her.

 

“Don’t you dare think this is over… When I have my chance, you’re going to wish you were never ing born” Junhyung growled while walking over to Hyuna who was still soaked in water.

 

He took off his jacket and was about to cover her until someone had beat him to the chance.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo?” Hyuna looked up to see her friend had helped her yet again.

 

“I’m here for you Hyuna, come on you’re going to get sick!” he said while wrapping her with his jacket and helping her walk to his car to take her home

 

Being this close to Myungsoo was making Hyuna’s beat really fast… ‘What’s wrong with me?’ She thought while blushing as Myungsoo’s still had a strong grip on her.

 


 

 

HELLO LOVES!!! Miss me? 

Sorry for the late update!! I was just enjoying my summer vacation for a couple of weeks before deciding to come back..ANYWAYS

 

WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!
Thank you so much for all the comment&support! :) Seriously... 67 subscribers with only 9 chapter is probably a new record for me!  I love you guys<3 

 

AAANND please please continue to  leave any comments, make sure you leave at least SOMETHING !! Okay? The more comments... the faster I will update! :)
 

I know some of you Junah fans are worried but no worries! This is FOR SURE A JUNAH FANFIC!  Just thought it would be interesting to make it complicated for them... unlessss you want Junah to hurry and get together because... that would mean my fanfic would end quickly but it's all up to you guys! 

 

Well until my next update! <3