Confusion

When a Girl Meets a Boy♥

 

Just wanted to tell you guys, I accidentally erased my chapter 15. I thought it was a random update about the poll but I had already deleted it and yeah..... 
SO I am rewriting it completely because I don't remember what I had before sooo yeah. At least no potential sad plot right? Well.. for now ;)

 

THE NEXT DAY...

Hyuna woke feeling like she was on cloud nine. Even though all those bad things had happened the night before she couldn't help but remember the kiss between her and Junhyung.

 
"Sorry about this. If I didn't get into trouble that one night you wouldn't have been hurt like this"
 
 
 
"No I knew something like that was going to happen and I wouldn't let myself live if something had happened to you"
 
 
 
Hearing these words melted her heart but if a guy like Junhyung said it, any girl's heart would melt. "Reall-" Before she could finish she felt Junhyung's lips on hers. 
 
 
 
Thinking back at what had happened she started to touch her lips and blush, not realizing that her brother had come into her room. "HELLO KIM HYUNA!"  Which startled her.
 
 
 
"Oppa you scared me!" Hyuna jumped back.
 
 
 
Jonghyun just shook his head, "I called you a million times AND I even knocked!" He fought back. "Anyways, come downstairs. Breakfast is ready you loser"
 
 
 
"Ah okay oppa sorry!" She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. Still being out of it she looked into the mirror and started to smile. "Is it okay to like someone as much as I like Junhyung oppa?"
 
 
 
 
 

Junhyung, on the otherhand, was having a rather bad start to his day. 
 
 
 
"Junhyung-ah" His mother called for him "Come down!" 
 
 
 
He had barely gotten any sleep because he had all these weird feelings after his kiss with Hyuna. So after 10minutes of his mother's constant nagging, he got up and went downstairs after getting ready. "What could you possibly want that you keep nagging at me?" He whined to his mom.
 
 
 
"Ah you're finally awake! Your friend is here to see you" She said while walking past him but quietly whispered to him "I don't like her." 
 
 
 
He looked to see who his mom could possibly not like since she loved everyone. "Hara, what are you doing here?" He looked in disgust
 
 
 
"I came here to see you, of course." She said to him smirking. "Let's go to school"
 
 
 
"Uh I need to do something before I go to school" he said looking over to his mom. But noticing that his mom wasn't near them anymore "Don't ever come here again or I swear on my life that you will be living in hell." He walked past and drove away.
 
 
 
Hara walked out of his house, clenching her fist.  "Just you watch. If I can't have you, no one else can. Especially that stupid Kim Hyuna"
 
 
 
 
 
 

As Hyuna got to class, she noticed a rose on her desk. "Oh for me?" She asked while looking around to see who could have given it to her. Luckily there was a note. She quickly opened it to see if it could tell her who could possibly give this to her.
 
 
 
 
HYUNA, I HOPE THIS ROSE IS TO YOUR LIKING.
 
YOUR SECRET ADMIRER ,
L
 
 
 
As Hyuna was about to touch the rose, Junhyung had walked in. They had made eye contact for a quick second until both Junhyung's and Hyuna's expression on their face darkened. Hyuna had a rose on her desk and Junhyung...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Junhyung had walked in, hand in hand.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With Hara.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Who is Hyuna's secret admirer? Is it Myungsoo? Or is it someone else?
And why was Junhyung walking in with Hara?

HEY LOVES!! 
I just wanted to say sorry for taking so long to update! You'll forgive me right?<3

Anyways, WELCOME NEW SUBS! Thanks for all the comments & love. And I hope this chapter somewhat made up for it! 
I'll try to update again soon... once I think of what to write for the next chapter hehe^^

BUT LEAVE COMMENTS they always give me motivation! Gimme ideas or opinions on what you want to happen!
 
Hehe until next time<3
 
 
 
OH & check out my newest fanfic!