Heartbeat

When a Girl Meets a Boy♥

 

 

"Don't pretend to worry about me and go back to dancing with L" He said while walking away.

 

Suddenly tears were falling out of her eyes. She tried to wipe it but it would just naturally fall. She decided to chase after Junhyung to talk to him.

 

As she started to walk someone had grabbed her "Going somewhere?" Joon asked while he had a evil smirk on his face

 

"Let go please" She said while tears were continuing to fall from her eyes.

 

Joon noticed the tears but didn't give a "Aw don't cry. Let this oppa make you feel better" He whispered in her ear

 

"Stop it! Let go of me" She yelled desperately but Joon had a firm grasp on her.

 

"I don't think so" He started to drag her out of the club. She kept trying to make him let go but he was too strong.

 

 

 


 

Junhyung was outside in front of the club leaning against the wall. He was angry at himself and angry at her. If she had liked L why couldn't she have told him instead of making him look like a fool?

 

He started to walk away when he heard Hyuna's voice, sounding desperate and scared. He turned around to see that Joon had stuff her into a car and was about to drive off.

 

He immediately chased after the car but he was too late. Luckily, a taxi was driving by so he got into it. "Please follow that car! I'll pay double"  The taxi driver looked at him for a second and started to speed and chase after Joon's car.

 

Luckily Joon wasn't driving fast so the taxi was able to catch up and be right behind. Eventually Joon was turning into a hotel. Seeing this scene made Junhyung furious.

 

As soon as they had stopped Junhyung opened Hyuna's door and grabbed her. "What the are you doing here?!" He yelled at her.  

 

Seeing Junhyung suddenly made her heart pound like crazy "I...I-" She kept stuttering not knowing the reason.

 

Not listening to whatever she was trying to say, he dragged her to the taxi and made her go into it. "Stay here" He said to her while giving her his jacket to keep her warm.

 

He walked over to the drunk Joon and punch him like crazy. Hyuna wanted to stop him and say it wasn't worth it but at that moment she knew that not even she could stop him. Junhyung gave him one final blow "I don't give a about what you do to me but if you touch her again I swear you will be living on the streets the next time I see you"

 

Joon just groaned in pain and nodded his head. He knew that Junhyung had the power to do as he said and didn't want his parents to suffer because of him.

 

Junhyung rushed back to the taxi, huffing and puffing. Hyuna glanced at him  but kept quiet. He told the taxi to go to her house. On the way, no one was talking. Junhyung just kept looking out the window, not even looking in Hyuna's direction.

 

Hyuna, on the other hand, looked at Junhyung and noticed his hands and face was all ed up. As they arrived to her house, he was about to leave but Hyuna just paid the taxi driver and thanked him.

 

Junhyung was confused about what Hyuna was doing. She grabbed onto one of his hands and dragged him in. He noticed that no one was home which, was a relief, because it would be awkward if someone was. She dragged him to her room and made him sit on the bed. "Wait here" after about about 10 minutes she walked back into the room.

 

"What are you doing?" Junhyung asked.

 

She took one of his hands, "You're hurt" she said to him while treating his wounds.

 

After a short silence, Junhyung started to talk "Are you okay? Did he touch you anywhere?" clenching his teeth with the thought(s) of Joon.

 

Hyuna just shook her head no and continued to treat his hand. He took his hand away for a second "Listen if he touched you, you have to tell me"

 

She tried to grab his hand but he pulled away again. She sighed "He didn't touch me oppa okay?" They made eye contact for a second before he gave her his hand again. After a little "Okay done"

 

Junhyung was about to walk away when Hyuna held onto his hand. He looked down to see Hyuna looking at him "What's wrong?"

 

She pointed at his face. He forgot that Joon punched him in the face. The thought made him angry again. He suddenly had a flashback of the events that had happened. He forgot about the whole L and Hyuna situation.

 

He sat back down and let her treat his cheek. As Hyuna started to get very close to Junhyung to treat his face her heart starting to beat faster and faster. 'What's wrong with me?' She made eye contact with him and started to blush so she quickly looked away pretending to look for something.

 

As she finallly calmed herself she started to treat him again. Since it was really awkward and quiet Hyuna thought it would be the best time to tell/explain to him. "So oppa... About the L thing.."

 

"It's okay, you don't need to worry about me. I was the fool who thought I had a chance with you" Junhyung said to her, now feeling uncomfortable.

 

He got up quickly and was about to walk out before she was even finished.

 

As he was walking with a sad face on, he felt something around his waist "You didn't even let me finish" Hyuna said wrapping her arms around him, giving him a back hug. Now his heart was pounding faster. It was already going crazy when Hyuna was treating his wounds for him but now he felt his whole body burn up. "I was just dancing with L because he asked me to... I was actuallly waiting for you to dance with me. Please don't say such cruel words to me again. Don't walk away like that..." She said while she started to cry again.

 

Junhyung felt horrible. He didn't mean for her to say sorry to him when it was his fault for acting like a complete .

 

He turned around to face her. As he was wiping her tear with his thumb, "No don't say sorry, it was never your fault. I'm sorry for acting like an "

 

"Yeah, you were an earlier..." She said jokingly, feeling better that he wasn't being mean to her.

 

"Ya! Let's forget everything that happened today then, okay?"  Junhyung said to her and she nodded in response.

 

"Sit back on the bed; I need to finish treating that wound on your face"

 

"Okay but go a little softer. You're hands are like a man" Junhyung smirked as he saw her face boiling.

 

"Aish then do it yourself!" She said while throwing the ointment towards him and pouted.

 

Junhyung was chuckling at how childish and cute Hyuna was. "Okay I guess I'll do it myself" Junhyung said purposely doing a bad job of trying to do it himself.

 

Hyuna was watching him do it and felt bad so she just grabbed it and did it herself. Junhyung flinched once because of the pain "Did I do it too rough? Sorry.."

 

"Ah no, it just hurts"

 

"Sorry about this. If I didn't get into trouble that one night you wouldn't have been hurt like this"

 

"No I knew something like that was going to happen and I wouldn't let myself live if something had happened to you"

 

Hearing these words melted her heart but if a guy like Junhyung said it, any girl's heart would melt. "Reall-" Before she could finish she felt Junhyung's lips on hers. Hyuna was so surprised because it was so sudden.

She didn't know what to do. It wasn't her first time kissing a guy but she has never felt this nervous in her life. The kiss was so smooth and addicting.

 

Junhyung felt the same way. He's kissed plenty of girls but none have ever made his knees go weak like Hyuna did.

 

 

 

 


 

"Hyuna?" Their short kiss was interrupted by Jonghyun.

 

Hyuna heard her brother and immediately got up fanning her face. "Oppa?" And ran out.

 

Junhyung was still in a trance after the kiss. He felt his lips and smiled. He followed Hyuna out to see her brother "What is he doing here so late?" Jonghyun asked while giving Hyuna a hug

 

"He got hurt because of me"

 

Jonghyun took a look at his face "Why? What happened?"

 

"It's nothing" Junhyung said to him, not wanting him to worry about Hyuna or feeling bad for him.

 

"Tell me what happened later" He whispered in Hyuna's ears. After she nodded "Okay it's late, let me drop you off Junhyung. Come on Hyuna"

 

 

"Okay" They both responded.

 

 

 


 

After Jonghyun dropped Junhyung off, Hyuna went to lay in her bed and think what had happened. She and Junhyung kissed.....and it felt amazing. 'I can't get him and that kiss out of my mind!!!' She thought to herself as she was going crazy and yelled into the pillow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung was the same way,

he just couldn't stop blushing and smiling.

 

 

 

 

 


 

WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!
Hey guys, it’s been a while right? I worked on this chapter all day so hope you enjoy!
I think I might add something big in the next chapter to spice things up, any ideas?

 

Oh and I have two new stories so check them out!

For Myungsoo/Woohyun fans: Please vote for who you want as the main character on the foreword!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/235079/my-perfect-man-4minute-hyuna-infinite-myungsoo-woohyun-myungah-wooah

And here’s my other story:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/234537/because-of-you-4minute-bigbang-chaerin-gdragon-hyuna-top

 


 

PS. Who else is excited for …

B2ST’s COMEBACK! <3

4Minute’s Travel Maker!<3