Follow Me

When a Girl Meets a Boy♥

 

"I was scared of getting rejected" Junhyung said to her, staring straight into her eyes. "I don't know why I can't stop thinking about you. I don't know how I fell for a girl like you"
 
 
Hyuna's heart melted until she heard that he said a girl like her. What was that supposed to mean? "A girl like me? What exactly does that mean?" Hyuna said feeling very offended
 
 
"I-I didn't mean it in a bad way" Junhyung was panicing and studdered. He tried to grab Hyuna's arm but she let go and walk away.
 
 
"I'll see you at school Junhyung oppa" Hyuna went in the house and closed the door. 
 
 
Junhyung tried knocking on the door to explain but Hyuna wouldn't open so he just said to her "I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way. I'll prove to you that I really mean what I said to you" and left.
 
 
 
Hyuna, on the otherhand, was slightly regretting just walking away like that but she couldn't ignore the fact that it felt as if he was unintentionally saying that she is not going to ever be good enough for him compared to all the other girls.
 
 
 
 
The next day at school Hyuna arrived and was greeted by Myungsoo.
 
 
"Hi Hyuna" He said quietly
 
 
"Hey Myungsoo. How are you?" She asked while secretly glancing over to see if Junhyung was in his seat or not
 
 
Taking notice of this, Myungsoo took action "Hyuna" he said to her making her look his way "I have something to ask you". 
 
 
Hyuna didn't notice that Junhyung had walked in and just turned in Myungsoo's direction "Yeah?" 
 
 
"Do you wanna go out with me sometime?" He said loud enough for pretty much every person in the room to hear
 
 
Hyuna was surprised by his sudden confession and stumbled to answer. Junhyung was pretending not to care about them but deep inside he wanted to punch L in the face. 'Say no...say no Hyuna' He thought to himself
 
 
"I..I uh-" 
 
"Okay class get in your seats!" The teacher came into the classroom and began her lecture
 
 
 
 
 
The whole time during the lecture, Hyuna couldn't concentrate. She kept glancing at Junhyung who was either ignoring her or just didn't hear what L said. But then again, how could the whole class hear but him?
 
Then she would glance over at L but he acted has if nothing happened so she thought maybe he was just asking to hang out as friends. She realized that she was probably overthinking everything and just needed to clear her mind.
 
When the bell rang for lunch she immediately dashed for the door which L thought was cute so he just followed after her. 
 
 
"Hyuna!" He called out which made Junhyung slowly start to get fired up again. Hyuna attempted to pretend that she didn't hear him so he ran up to her and tapped her shoulder.
 
"Oh Myungsoo" 
 
 
"Look I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or anything.."
 
 
"Oh no you didnt!" 
 
 
"Okay good, because I really do want to take you out sometime" He said as he smiled and carressed her cheek with his fingers
 
 
Hyuna who was still in shock by all these sudden confessions just stood her saying "I don't know.. I guess" she said but not realizing what she had said because she her eyes were on Junhyung. But she didn't realized that Junhyung overheard everything before walking in 
 
 
Junhyung saw the two being very lovey dovey and wanted to throw his books at L but he knew Hyuna would get angry at him so he just walked past the two while "accidentally" shoving into L. Hyuna took notice of this and called out his name "Junhyung oppa"
 
Junhyung who definitely heard the girl call out his name just ignored it. He knew that if he had answered her he would just spazz at her for accepting L's offer to go on a date. He DEFINITELY was not jealous...definitely.
 
 
Hyuna was walking back to class wondering if Junhyung ignored her because if there's someone who should be mad it should be her. 
 
 
"I guess I'll try to talk to him after school is over" She mumbled to herself
 
 
"Talk to who unnie?" Sohyun asked from nowhere
 
 
"Huh? Oh no one" she answered while hooking arms with her "Sohyun, what would you do if two guys confessed to you at the same time?"
 
 
"TWO GUYS-" Sohyun said loudly so Hyuna quickly covered  
 
 
"SHHH!!!" 
 
 
"JAIOSDJIOASDGUIASD" Sohyun blabbered for a while and eventually calmed down so Hyuna took her hand away "Let me get this straight... Two guys unnie???? WHO?!"
 
 
"Who else? It's probably the Joker and L" Jiyoon came from behind the two while eating her snacks
 
 
"HOW DID YOU KNOW?" Hyuna asked
 
 
" gets around here" Jiyoon said calmly
 
 
Hyuna just looked miserable, "Ugh... either way I'm going to be tortured by all the fangirls of the two...or even worse...OF BOTH COMBINED!"
 
 
"Thats true....wow unnie that's scary.... I say you should at least date one of them so that he can protect you" Sohyun said to her
 
 
"But... I don't know who I like. I mean I just got out of a nasty relationship before I came here"
 
 
SOhyun looked over at hyuna and said "So? I think what you should do is write all the pros and cons of both and see who has the better qualities"
 
 
Jiyoon butted in and said "And if that doesn't work, see who you think of more. Who you miss more when you don't see them"
 
 
"Okay, thanks guys!" Hyuna said while walking with them.
 
 
 
 
 
While walking to class it got quiet, people were just standing there... Hyuna was looking around to see what everyone was staring at and it was the school's queenkka... crying her off.
 
"What's wrong with her?" Hyuna asked a classmate
 
 
"What else?" She scoffed "She should have known better than to mess with Junhyung oppa"
 
 
"Junhyung oppa did this?" Hyuna said quietly to herself
 
 
"YOU! I ING HATE YOU!!! YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE" Hara screamed at Hyuna and started to run towards her to hit her but was stopped.
 
 
"Tsk tsk tsk didn't Miss Hara learn her lesson?" Junhyung said to her while glaring at her. She just stopped and fell to the floor. "Come on Hyuna" Junhyung took her wrist and dragged her outside to leave...leaving the whole school in shock.
 
Hours ago the same Hyuna just received a love call from Myungsoo and now the school's kingkka, Junhyung?!
 
 
"Wait! School isn't even over yet?!" She yelled and made him laugh
 
 
"I'm sorry Miss Goody Two Shoes but I guess I'm going to have to give you a lesson on how to skip class. Come on!" He said while smirking.
 
 


HEYLOVES<3

First of all I'm really sorry for the delay on my update! My aunt and uncle came to visit from Korea! And then I started summer school on Monday and had no internet until now because of a scary storm!
Anywaysss... WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS! I can't believe the amount of love this fanfic is receiving!<3 Hehe
 
Until next time :)