Chapter 8 : continuation from last chapter.

The TOP school's PLAYBOY become my HUSBAND!

Myungsoo's POV

I follow where Jiyeon is going, she is going to the balcony and its soon like getting darker outside, don't she feel cold? she using a short dress. So I hide at the back of the tall flower and start to spy what is she doing. She let out a big sigh many times, which make me wonder, why? 

She start to scream 'Why don't he be like Woohyun!! I wish in this engagement day, he will purpose me the way Woohyun purpose Hyomin Eonii, AHHHHHH!....HUH~' 

I heard everything what she say and I wonder who is HE? her crush? it's make me crazy, then she go in which make me turn around the flower and hide my face, so she won't see me.

I follow where she goes, she is going back to the hall. 'Where Myungsoo?' She ask my members and Hyomin Eonii. Why do she care about me alot, and she reacts very nice at me this morning? Wait.. What just happening.

I finally walk to the hall with my calm mood and she ask me 'Where do you from?' 

'I'm from the toilet, why ? you want to join? next time ok? we have alot of time, since we live together' I and give her a devil smile.

All the infinite member and also Hyomin look at us and shout 'WHAAAT?'

'YAAA! you why don't you tell Eonniii?' She ask Jiyeon.

'Well, we just move here last night.' She said calmly with no expression.

'Woaahh, Myungsoo-ah, you're so lucky to have her..' He said and continue wispering in my ear 'She's still a . I know her. She never experience doing that, why don't you be her first?'

I look at him and look at Jiyeon, 'No hyung, I think Jiyeon is different, I just can't do that to her. Well maybe i'm going to do it, after we married'

'Why Myungsoo-ahh, do you LOVE her? After Woori betrayed you with other guy.' He ask me.

'YAA! hyung, don't you ever mention about her, she don't have any relation about this.' I said.

He just turn around and walk to the other members. While smirk at me. Well, I already knows Hyung for about 6 years and he always be like that, but sometimes, he is just joking around. So I don't mind.

After we dance, we sing, we joke and as the time passes, the event is finally end.

She open the bedroom's door and go straight to the bed and laying down. 'AHHHHHH! I'm tired, thank god, Omma have hires 4 maid and 2 driver so they can clean all the mess' she shout of happiness and satisfication.

I lay beside her and say 'Jiyeon-ahh, congrats for your engagement and thankyou for everything.' I said.

'Jiyeon-ahh, Jiyeon-ahh, Jiyeon-ahh, are you not even listening to me?'

when I look at her, she is fall asleep with her dress, and all I can do is roll my eyes and pick her up and lay her nicely on the bed and take a blanket and close her body with it. She sleep calmly which make me smile.

I take my shower and sleep beside her while hugging her body. Tomorrow is our last day at school, then we are going to have a rest for 2 months.(Campus holiday before examination for graduation).

 

This is all what I can do today, so hope you like it, and it seems like Myungsoo is really fall in love with Jiyeon, while Jiyeon she still can't believe that she is falling in love. Woohyun starts to like Hyomin and Hyomin secretly started to like Woohyun, what will happen next, stay tune, will gonna update tomorrow but no promises.