Chapter 4.

The TOP school's PLAYBOY become my HUSBAND!

Myungsoo's POV

I thanked Woohyun because he is the one who told the teacher that he want to sit next to Hyomin and as his father is the one who own this campus and that's make the teacher cannot refuse what he say.

 

'So, you guys know each other' Hyomin ask both of them and as a repliedwe just nod.

'Of course, he is my buddy and one of infinite member.' I said to them.

'This is Hyomin and this is Jiyeon, my future wife' I said with my loud lovely voice.

All the student in class starts to whisper to each other and yeah, even the teacher is very shock and even Hyomin Eonii also very shock.

'YAAAAA! Jiyeon-ahh, how come you don't tell Eonii about this?' Hyomin ask Jiyeon.

'Like what I just said, later ok? this is not the right time to tell you the very long whole story and...' Jiyeon said to Hyomin.

'..YOU! how could you say that out loudly like Woohyun is deaf and look what you have done, all the student starts to talk about us.' She said as she pointed her at me and give me a death glare.

'Why, why can't I say it loud, it true right?' I reply.

'Wait, could you two just stop for what you are doing write now, it's embarassing and this is a campus, it's not suitable for both of you to arguing with each other.' Hyomin said and both of us start not to look at each other.

'Ok class let's starts our lesson...' the teacher said.

Lunch time

Jiyeon's POV

Myungsoo and Woohyun are standing and starts to walk out from the classroom. I watch them going out and say to Hyomin Eonii 'Eonii palii, or else we are going to bump with Myungsoo the with his Infinite members.' and I grab her hand and run to the garden in which we always used the garden for refreshing.

I start to tell the story from A-Z to Hyomin Eoni. 'Wow, i never thought that your mom would do that but well anyways goodluck.' she said.

Suddenly I could hear the voice of that playboy calling my name from a distance while running to me like a kid.

'Err, he come again, where ever I go, why he should be there also.' I said to Hyomin.

'Hey, my mother text me just now, she said I should take you home right now and she said, she want to say something important that can't be adjourn' he said.

'Wait if I..' he cut me and drag me with him.

'Yaa!!, don't talk to much, come on let's go' he said.

'Bye Hyomin Eonii, MIANHEE'  I said while waving to Hyomin Eonii.

'Wait, before that, do you already get the permission from the office?' I ask him.

'Don't worry, I already tell Woohyun to tell the teacher' he said with his less expression face.

We arrive at the car park and I can see his Blue sport car.

He open my door and push me to go in. He close the door and he get in the car and drove faster.

'YAAAA! could you please slow down, I'm sure that your house will not going to go anywhere' I said while screaming.

'Why ? are you frighten?' he ask me with a smirk on his face and drive even faster.

'Nope, who say I'm afraid of it.' I said.

We about to reach his house, so he slow the car abit and from afar I could see his big house just like mine.

When we on our way to the front door, We are blank to see all Myungsoo's things are put in the truck.

'Why are all your things are put inside the truck?' I ask him. 

He just ignore me and went straight inside his house and I just follow him. Her mother greet us.

'Honey, as you can see, all your things are put in the truck because your going to you new house, your own house with JIYEON. hehe' Her mother say innocently with a smile.

'WHAAT?' I quikly take out my phone, and I could see lots of message and miss call from my mother. "CRAPPPP!"

From : Beloved Omma

Honey, all of  your things are already packed together, so don't worry about it, just go straight to your new house ok? (Omma)

"WHAAAAAT?" I said to myself.

'Auntie, why do you prepare this without our agreement?' I said with my puppy eyes.

'Well, if we wait for your agreement then, i'm sure both of you will not agree. So don't talk to much, just go to your new house' As she handed the adress to Myungsoo and push us out to the car.

I just let out a big sigh.

Thanks to my readers, and thanks for the subscribing. <3 I will always update if I have free times.