Chapter seven : Big Event.

The TOP school's PLAYBOY become my HUSBAND!

Jiyeon's POV

I feel like something touch my whole body which make we awake from my sleep, I open my eyes to see Myungsoo hug me, I am shock and want to try to push it, but I'm feeling good when he hugs me, so I just let it be for a minutes before I wake up fully.

I'm wondering what time is it, because the sun is like shinning very brightly outside, so I take my alarm clock, It's already 9, so I push him nicely so he will not wake up, when I sit, he grab my hand and push me until i'm lying on the bed beside him, he smile while closing his eyes and greet me 'Morning sweety'

I push away until he fall from the bed, cause me to laugh hardly.

'HAHAHAHA! so..r..ry Myung..soo' I said while I laugh hardly.

'YAA! YOU! PARK JIYEON! come here.' he said while blocking my way before I run away. He then catch me and pull me closer to him.Our face is about 2 inch away and I ccan feel his warm breathe on my face. He then try to kiss me but I stop him. 'Stop it' I said and turn around while blushing hard, my cheek is pink and very warm. 'I want to take shower.'

Myungsoo's POV

I sit on the bed and turn on the television and watch the news and I notice her phone on the table at where her books is. I finally realize I haven't know yet her phone number so, I take her phone and dial my number so that I can save her number. Finally I find it, so it's easy for me to contact her whenever I want.

Then I continue to watch the television and she finally went out from the bathroom and already using this and she looks very cute. 

'Go and take your shower, I'm going down to make something to eat' She said. I just do what she tell me.

Jiyeon's POV

''Jiyeon-ahh, what happen to you, what is this feeling, damn why I can't hide it, I feel very happy when he about to kiss me, when he hug me this morning, OMG, what is this?'' I said with a soft voice.

I just cook something for us then he come down and we have a meal together in the dining room.

We silently awkwardly eat and finally my phone rings while broke our silence.

'Hello? Omma, what is it?' I answer.

I started to make it speaker out so it's easy for me to eat while listening to what my mother is saying.

'Jiyeon-ahh, you go to the dressing room and you will see your and Myungsoo clothes hanging infront of the cardboard because you two are going to have a big event today in your house, so please BOTH OF YOU GET READY OK? arraso?' my mom say.

then we both answer 'Ne, arraso' and my mom hang up.

'Myungsoo-ahh, after you finish your meal you can go to the dressing room and wear those clothes which my mother had mentioned it just now and i'm going to wash all the dishes up. Ok?' I said.

'No, let me help you' He said.

'what ever you want' I said and carry my my dishes on the table to the sink and wash it. He then appear and throw the his dishes on the sink, and he push me softly by his body and say 'Let me, wash it, you go and change your clothes' he said.

'Arasso, arasso' I said while pouting.

I go to the dressing room and straightly wear it because i'm lacking of time already.

and here what I look like

(My note : just ignore the girl beside jiyeon. Ok?

Myungsoo went inside and look at me, he can't take his eyes off me,'Myungsoo-ah, stop looking at me like that. Go and take your cloth and change it, OK?' i'm actually blushing again because the way he look at me like that, it's makee melt very hard.

Then, after I finish I went to our bedroom and look at him, he looks like having problem on his tie, so I went to him to help him with his tie.

When I look up at him, he smile sincerely and make me blush again and he ask me 'Why do you blushing? Is it very hot in here, or I'm the one who looks very hot in here.' while smirking.

I just ignore him and I go down in the hall and saw many people including our guardians, i'm shock because I thought it's only between our family. I go up, and pull him with me and went down to the hall, then my mother spotted us and called for us.

'SURPRISE honey! Today is your engagement' She said using microphone.

'So give a claps on them' My mom continue.

I grab Myungsoo's hand tightly and say softly 'Woahh, they are very unfair, why they didn't ask for our permission and i'm sightly very nervous and look Hyomin Eonii and INFINITE is also here.' 

He reply me 'Let it be, don't worry about it, just be yourself ok?' 

then my mother call for us to go on the front of everyone.

So after teh talking everything we then change rings and after that Hyomin Eonii approch me.

'Jiyeon-ah, congrats ok? be happy.' While saying and hugging me.

'YAA! myungsoo-ahh, congrats ok? and can I kidnap her for a while?' Hyomin Eonii said while grabbing my hand.

He just nodded. Before Eonii could talk anything, I starts to tell about what happen this morning till the end, I mean what I felt about him since she has experience having a boyfriend.

She smile and say 'Ermm, I think you just fall in love with him, I think he is good for you since he already stop becoming a player.' 

I just nod in agreement. Then the party is on, and when we went back to the hall we bump into INFINITE, they all have a partner except for Myungsoo and Woohyun, Why does Woohyun doesn't have a partner? i'm just wandering so I ask him.

'Woohyun-ahh, how come you didn't have a partner?' he reply 'Well, I just waiting for someone who using black and have long hair with a pretty face to come at me'.

I look at Hyomin Eonii while saying 'Eonii, you're using black and you have long curl hair, you're pretty, was it you?' I ask her, she is blushing and reply me awkwardly 'Nope, wh..why do..it have to be me?'

'Woohyun-ahh, why don't you approach the girl, i'm very curious about it.' I said while Myungsoo is looking at me.

'Well, if you really want to know, I shall go to her and give her something, wait here I go and get something for her.' Woohyun said.

Hyomin Eonii, Myungsoo and the others INFINITE are sitting on the chair while waiting for woohyun. I just stood up because I don't feel tired.

Then Woohyun approach from the back of Hyomin Eonii and surprise her by giving her flowers.

'Hyomin-ahh, will you be my partner?' He ask.

Hyomin Eonii just nodded many time for a sign of agreement.

I smile brightly and start mumbling to myself, ''How I wish, he would do that to me'' and let out a big sigh and walk away.

 

Thats it, for today, it's very long and there's a part it's maybe very bored for you hahaha, sorry ok? and yeah, just subcribe and comment, bye reader, it's time for me to watch running man. hehe