Chapter 6

The TOP school's PLAYBOY become my HUSBAND!

Myungsoo's POV

I look around at the room while pouting my mouth and when I look at her, she stare at me without  blink. Not even one blink. So I ask her ;

'Wae, Why are you looking at me like that?'

 

'Nothing' she said and turn around.

'I better take shower right now' she continue as she walk to the bathroom.

While i'm waiting for her, I take out my phone and play with it. Then after like 15 minutes, she went out from the bathroom and sit on the bed. I suddenly feel like want to ask something to burn the times.

'Hey, do you ever have a boyfriend?' I said while not looking at her.

'Why do you ask? and about boyfriend, I don't ever experience about it actually, because I never thought until there sice i'm a bookworm.' she said.

'nothing, so I'm the first to you?' I ask while smirk at her.

'I think you're not my first, since i can't feel anything for you.' She said.

'Do what ever you want, I wanna take my shower' I said as I feel something that disappoint me after she said that. I look at her, she is doing her homework and revising what we have done this morning even tomorrow is holiday. I don't mind about her and go to the bathroom.

When I finish taking my bath, I go to the dressing room to take some clothes. Then when I return to the bedroom, I can see, she is sleeping on the table with her books under her head. I try to wake her up, but she seems very tired so I just carry her bridal style and put her on the bed. 

I sleep next beside her and start to talk to myself while facing to her.

'Why I feel like youre so pretty, why I feel like youre so cute, why do I feel like I really want you, why do I feel like i don't want to lose you, why do I feel like the first time I fall in love, what have you done to me, Jiyeon-ahh?' and start to play with her nose, eyes, mouth and her hair. I finally fall asleep.

 

I think, I just stop until here because I'm very busy today and I promise tomorrow i'm going to update the next chapter, and please don't go away dear my readers. ILoveYouGuys. <3