Chapter 10 : Awkwardness

The TOP school's PLAYBOY become my HUSBAND!

At home

Jiyeon's POV

We are already at home and at our bedroom, but we haven't talk much because of the awkwardness between of us and also it's because before this, we always arguing. Suddenly my phone is vibrate.

From : unknown

Still don't want to talk. :P - L

I make a weird face and just reply it.

To : unknown

Who are you? 

I look up to the ceiling, but still don't want to face him. He sit on the sofa at my room and face to the tv and even the tv is not on. My phone vibrate again.

From : unknown

Shall I call you, so you can broke the silence.

I was like what, who the hell is he, why do he want to call me. Then my phone is vibrating again and now it's a call from here. should I answer or not. I move my hand and press the red button. Then my phone vibrates again, I straightly pressing the red button and it's vibrates again, it's very annoying, so I just answer it.

'YAAA! who are you, stop calling me arraso' I shout to the phone.

'wait, before that, can you please look at your sofa at your room, and that is your clue to know who I am. arraso?' He said.

'Don't say that you are, Kim myungsoo?' I ask.

'Turn around and you will know' He said.

I turn around and see him standing and look at me and lastly he say 'Park Jiyeon-ah, ILOVEYOU.'

I am very happy when he say that and turn around back. 'I LOVE YOU TOO L oppa' I replied.

I blush very hard and I can feel my cheek is very warm and we hang together. He then start a conversation to burn all the awkwardness.

He clear his throat and approach me from back and put his Left hand on my left shoulder and stand beside me. 'So, wanna have a bath together' He said while smirk.

I look at him and give him a sincere smile and punch his stomach but not that too really hard and immediately say 'NO.' I stuck my tongue out and run to the bathroom.

He then shout 'YAAA! PARK JIYEON-AH, i'm just kidding and you punch me that hard, it's hurt!! you gonna pay for it!' I just ignore him and I just get my shower.

WhenI finish and walk out from the bathroom, I look around and I can't find him, then someone grab my body and lift me, it's him. 'OPPA, can you put me down?' I ask while pouting

'No, you have to pay for it and i'm going to realese you if you say that three words infront of me, so, mind to do it or not?' he said.

'NO!' I said coldly. he put me down and I look at him.

'If that so, I shall infront of you' I widen my eyes.

'fine, fine, I'm going to say it' I said.

He just nods and smile with his satisfactory face.

'Iloveyou L-Oppa' I said softly, It's obvious that i'm blushing right now.

He tease me and say 'what, i can't hear you, whisper it to my ear' as he points to his right ear.

He pull me closer to him and he make his ear closer to my mouth.(My note :Is this even correct?) 'So, say it.'

'L-oppa~ ILOVEYOU' I whisper which make him laugh. 'I love you too Jiyeon-ahh' and hug me.

'Oppa~ when are you going to have your shower? you're very smelly.' I ask.

'araso arasso, i'm going right now' he said as he walk to the bathroom.

 

That's it. tomorrow, no promises. thankyou for subscribing and commenting, I appreciate it. :-D