Chapter 2

The TOP school's PLAYBOY become my HUSBAND!

Jiyeon's POV

I walk to the front door and suddenly I heard like people busy talking and laughing with each others. When I open the front door, my mom greet me 'OMO, Honey your back!' She kiss my cheek.

'Guess what ? Omma and Apaa's bestfriends, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim are here to see you honey' my mother said with a big smile on her face.

I just nod. 'Why do they want to see me, mother ?' She didn't replied me as she drag me to the living room. 

'Wow! she looks very pretty just like you' Mrs. Kim says to my mother.

'Annyeong Mr & Mrs. Kim, Jiyeon imida' I greet and bow them politely.

'Hello Jiyeon' Mr & Mrs. Kim says.

'Actually, we come here to see you is for ...' Mrs. Kim was cut by the doorbell ring.

'I go and check, who is it' My mother says

'Come here' my mother says.

'Oh, darling, finally you are here' MRs. Kim says.

I turn around to see who is the guest, but i turn out with a shock expression. 'YOU? YAAAA! Kim Myungsoo what are you doing here ?' 

'I am the one who should ask you, what are you doing here ?' .

'This is my house so, I am actually the who should ask'

'Well honey, actually you both are going to get married' My mother says as all our guardians nod.

'WHAT? but Omma, wasn't that too fast, I am just coming 18 and he.. ergghh' I said as i rolled my eyes and grab his hand and went upstairs to my room.

Myungsoo's POV

she grab my hand and pull me upstairs to her room. Her room is just like mine, but mine is even bigger than hers.

'Is this one of you plan, Mr. Playboy ?' She said.

'Playboy? HAHAHAHA' i said as I shout a big laugh out of my mouth.

'Who are you then, aside from the TOP PLAYBOY in campus' She said while giving me a lame face.

'Yes, I am a playboy but that is in the past baby' I said and smirk to her.

'You think I am going to believe you just like that ? I don't BABY' As she look at me with a smirk on her face.

She then push me aside and she sit on her bed. I just follow her where she goes.

'Well, actually this is my parents decision and i don't know anything about it' I said as i look straight to her eyes.

'Wait you just took my first kiss, and you gonna have to pay for it' As she slapped my face and i goes like OUCHH!!

'Now that's what we call you deserve it DUMBER!!' she said and she smirk with satisfactory face.

'YAAAA!' I scream on her, but she just stuck her tongue out and run away but i manage to grab her and turn her to face me. I look straight to her eyes.

She tries to escape my stares but i search for her eyes. 'Ermm, so do you agree for the marriage anyway ?' i said as she push me awkwardly. 

'Well, maybe yes, but this is not for you nor for me but for my parents' She said with her serious tone.

'If you say yes, so same goes to me, YES!' we both agree and went downstairs.

 

WOW, they both agree about the marriage, what will happen at school ? do they still be a rival or be a friend. Stay tune.