Chapter one

The TOP school's PLAYBOY become my HUSBAND!

Jiyeon's POV

'Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring' Alarm clock ringing many times. 

i wake up with a shock and look at the clock.

i widen my eyes and scream 'AHHHHHHHHHHHH! i'm late'

i walk from my bed and take my towel and go to my bathroom to take a shower and after that i go down to see my parents and take my breakfast in the table and kiss my mother and father's cheek and go straight to the car park and drive to school.

At school

'HyoMin eonii!! Annyeong!!' as i scream and run to her and hug her. 

'Yaaaaa! don't act like that in this such nice morning, it's ruin my morning :P but i'm joking' as she link her arm to me. 

Just then, the scream started to become a noise 'OPPA! OPPA! OPPA! OPPA'

one of the student says' OPPA can you be my date ? '

the other one says as she give something that wrap nicely with a cute teddy wrapping paper ' OPPA please accept this, i made this by myself! '

it's MYUNGSOO and INFINITE, the hottest guys in campus. -.- so it's always going to be like this in every morning and for me it's common and i still wondering why all the girls seems crazily chasing them ? then after thinking for awhile, i grab Hyomin Eonii's hand and go straight to the classroom. My classroom is boring, it's always quiet and all the student always used to study and reads books every morning and same goes to me and Hyomin Eonii. So i take out my books and read it while waiting for the teacher coming.

"Riiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg" the campus's bell is ringing already which tells us that class going to be starts, but then the teacher come in with one guy but i just seems to ignore it. But then all the girls in my class starts whispering and gossiping and talking and i don't know. They're just to noisy~ errrgh.  HyoMin eonii is sitting at back of me and she is poking my chair with her leg but i just ignore it and i even didn't look front. 

Suddenly there like a guy figure coming right to my table and pull the empty chair next to me and sit there. I am SHOCK and look at him with a death glare! 

'YOU' i said.

'Hello, my name is Kim Myungsoo, i'm being transfer from ordinary class to this class. Sorry for shocking you, and you ?' he said while taking out his hand but i just ignore him and turn around to study and pay attention to the teacher.

Myungsoo's POV

"Wow, she is kind of different from the other girl that  i have played with. Hmm, this is going to be interesting! Let's make her fall for me. Watch out girl, you'll gonna be mine in just three days." I'm thinking while smirked. :P then i look front to pay attention as well to the teacher.

Jiyeon's POV

Lunch time

'Eonii! Let's have a lunch in the canteen' I said while holding my bag. Then i look to him and i ignore him.

'Ok, let's go' Hyomin says while taking her books and bag with her.

We go out from the door and went straight to the canteen.

Myungsoo's POV

"Wow, how come she just ignore me after she look at me. That girl is like something, let's make she mad and shy infornt of all the student. OK lets go." he walk up and went to their members after he thinks about the idea. 

I go to the canteen and find out that she and her friend is talking and laughing at the bench. After that i buy something to eat and went straight to her and bumbed on her. All the salad and sandwiches went on her clothes and at her . 

'Sorry, i mean to do it' i said while smirked at her.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!' she screamed at me and slap my face, OUCH that's hurt.

All of the student in the canteen starts to let big laugh 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

She grab her bag and went out from the canteen and her friend follow her.

"That is for ignoring me, so you deserve it" i'm thinking while give out a small laugh. 

All my members are shock at first but then they laugh with me. 

'Wow, L hyung, you're awesome, you don't only know how to play with a girl but you also make a girl mad and shy in front of you' Sungjong says.

Jiyeon's POV

'PABOO Myungsoo! i'm not going to forgive him for what he had done to me' i said to Hyomin Eonii while taking out some clothes from my locker.

'Relax Jiyeon' Hyomin says while patting my back .

'Eonii, i'm going to changed first and then we shall go to the classroom, mmK ?' i said while give a wink on her. 

She just smile and wait for me out door and after i went out we went to the classroom and we sit on our chair. Myungsoo just smirk at me and give me a wink, all i can do is i just rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him.

After the class end, me and Hyomin Eonii went out from the class to our locker at the hall to take our homeworks and went home but then i bumbed into someone which causing me lay down at the floor when i open my eyes, it MYUNGSOO THE PABOOO! 

i push him aside and take my bags and my books. 'You! I HATE YOU! move aside!'

He suddenly grab my hand and turn me to face him.

He kiss my lips and he smirk at him. 'YAAAAA! you DUMB. THAT'S MY FIRST KISS and you took it.PABOOO'

I push him and run to the car park and went inside my car. I left Hyomin Eonii alone in the hall, even i know she is very shock but i think she wouldn't be mad at me.

Hyomin's POV

I'm very shock at Jiyeon's attitude today, she never left me alone before, because all i know is she is very caring and alwyas cheerful. Wait, she just left me alone. OMOOOOOOO, it's mean i have to go home by myself. 

I'm calling my driver to pick me up home. I'm not going to get mad at her for what she had done to me because i know how she felt. All i can do is sigh.

 

this is the first chapter, abit bored but this is juat a warming. HEHE.. stay tune for the next chapter.