Chapter three

The TOP school's PLAYBOY become my HUSBAND!

Myungsoo's POV

'Omma, Appa, MR. & MRs. Park, We agree to get marry, even we just know each other this morning because she is one of my classmate' I said while grabbing her hand and i can feel her hand tightly grab my hand.

'YES, we are going to be a relative' Mrs Park says to my parent.

Next morning, at school

'Yo!' Seougyol approch me with the other member. 

'What's up? you simly look very happy, get new target?' Sunggyu Hyung said to me.

'Yeah, this is not a target but this is more bigger than that, I'M GOING TO GET MARRIED!' I said.

All of them look shock. 'WHAT? you are going to get married? are you serious? stop joking around dude! that's not funny.' Hoya said while rolling his eyes.

'Who says i'm joking or playing around, i'm serious' I said.

'If it serious, who are you going to get married with ? Boram? Qri? Eunjung? IU? Hwayoung? Soyeon? HAHAHAHA!' Dongwoo said as all of them laugh.

'Shh, nope~ none of them but JIYEON' I said.

All of them stop laughing and get shock. 'JIYEON the top 1 student ?'

'Well, i think so.' I said while giving them a lame face.

'Let's go inside!!' I said while start to walk, but suddenly Jiyeon just arrived and walk straight to the hall, i run to her and grab her hand. 'Hey!' I said.

'Yes, what do you want?' She said, suddenly all my member runs infront of us.

'Myungsoo OPPA!!' one of the girl scream my name which make me grab Jiyeon's hand and run to Infinite's secret room.

Jiyeon's POV

I breathe heavily after I run with Myungsoo. On that room,all the infinte members look at me and Myunsoo with a weird look. 

'Hello Jiyeon! We're ....' they said but I cut them.

'IN..FI..NI..TE' I said and breathe heavily.

Sungjong took a glass of water and give it to Myungsoo to hand it to me. 'Komawo!' I said with a sincerely smile.

'Can you please stop looking at me and him with that look' I said while all of them awkwardly laughing.

Myungsoo continue 'As you know, I already mention about her to you guys right and also about our marriage.'

'What ?! you told them?' I said.

'Yes, why not?'' He said like it just a simple thing.

'Eoniii, do you want some cake?' Sungjong said as he pout like a baby.

'Aissshhh, Sungjong-ahh, don't you ever pout like that to my future wife' Myungsoo said.

'Woow, Wow, Wow, are you jealous?' Sunggyu ask him.

'Ahh, Nope, w-who sa-id i'm jealous?' He panickly answer.

'Well guys, maybe it's time already, I have to go right now, BYE!' I open the door and run to the classroom.

I bump to Hyomin Eonii and I said sorry to her and then just grab her hand and went straight to the classroom and switch my position.(I sit next to Hyomin Eonii).

'Why do you look panic?' Hyomin said.

'Long story, later i'm going to tell you about it' I said.

The school bell is ringing and at that time, Myungsoo came and look shock when he saw the empty slot next to him. 'YAAAA! you, come back here'. He point it to the chair next to his chair.

I refuse and stuck my tongue out and turn to face around. Suddenly the teacher come in with a new student.

'Please introduce yourself' the teacher said.

'Hello, i'm Nam Woohyun and i'm a transfer student from USA' Woohyun introduce hiself to us.

'HyoMin can you please switch your sit with Myungsoo so that Woohyun can sit next to you' I just ignore the teacher and when I turn around I could see his smirk.

'Yo mahn! Thankyou mahn!' Myungsoo said to Woohyun. Hyomin and I are very shock and look at each other.

'So, you guys know each other' Hyomin ask both of them and as a replied they just nod.

'Of course, he is my buddy and one of infinite member.' myungsoo said to me.

'This is Hyomin and this is Jiyeon, my future wife' He said like he is using a microphone.

All the student in class starts to whisper to each other and yeah, even the teacher is very shock and even Hyomin Eonii also very shock.

 

Tomorrow i'm going to update more again about this, so stay tune and don't go. Dear my readers.