Chapter 8

Twitter Love Story (Meeting Kiseop)

 

"Wh-Wh-What are you talking about?" you stuttered, staring wide eyed at Jinkyoung. She sneered in your face, you could smell the alcohol off her breath. 

"I've heard everything, and I checked your caller history. Why were you talking to Ken for more than 3 hours?" her words were slurred. "And don't think I don't know anything, I saw you two sneak into the forest after lunch. What were you doing?" she asked again. 

"He-he invited me for lunch, and he-he just… we didn't do anything, we just sang…" you stuttered. Jinkyoung laughed darkly. 

"So you're telling me he led you to the outskirts of town, into the forest, to SING?" 

Coming from her, it did sound lame. You knew that with JInkyoung, anything could go around about you. She gripped your collar tightly. 

"If I EVER see you with Ken, or hear about you and him together, or find out you've been talking to him, you are dead. Literally." she said, tracing her thumb across . She let go of you a bit too suddenly, and you lost your step. She stormed to her room and slammed the door. Your heart pounded. She didn't have to tell you what to do, you thought. But Jinkyoung was Jinkyoung, she'd do anything for revenge. 

It hurt a bit because you were really starting to like Ken. You both shared a lot in common, and you both loved to sing. You sighed sadly, and turned back to work on an assignment on your laptop. A messenger notification popped up. 

KenDawg234 says: ________ whatchaaa uptoo? I'm sorry I hung up, I'll call you back later? /pouts

___________ says: I'll tell you when, JK found out about us, she's pissed. 

KenDawg234 says: OH . 

___________ says: Exactly my thought. She's drunk too /fml

KenDawg234 says: no surprise lol 

___________ says: i'm scared to be her roommate

KenDawg234 says: don't be… honestly, what can she do to you? she's gonna have to eventually get over me…

___________ says: trueee.. i don't know, i have to think

KenDawg234 says: about what?

___________ says: just this

KenDawg234 says: don't say that, you don't have to listen to her

___________ says: im not, just i don't know. 

KenDawg234 says: please, _________. i'll be honest now, i really like you, and i wanna get to know you better

___________ says: same here, this wont affect us though, don't worry

KenDawg234 says: are you sure?

___________ says: positive. 

You ended the conversation with that, and went to check Twitter. Sure enough, there was another message from Kiseop. 

"_______-ah, so here are the details. You have a spare room at the dorm for two weeks, and I'll cover you for meals, and I'll take you around Seoul :) The flight is booked whenever you want to come. :) I'm really, really excited!!" 

Every message made your heart skip a beat. You smiled to yourself again, and checked your school schedule to see if you could manage 2 weeks without failing school. You saw that next week you had a major World History exam that you couldn't miss. So you had to wait till after that to go. You pouted a bit, you didn't want to wait a week, you wanted to leave tomorrow, but you couldn't miss that exam. You messaged Kiseop back, 

 

"Hey Kiseoppie! LOLLL. Well, I have a huge exam next week, so I can't leave until after Nov 20th. Is that okay?" you sent. 

 

Ken messaged you another message. 

KenDawg234 says: Hey, just another thing. This girl from my Philosophy class wants to get together with me to finish an assignment. 

___________ says: Okay…. ?

KenDawg234 says: Can I go?

___________ says: Why are you asking me? it's not like i'm your girlfriend :p

KenDawg234 says: lol i know, but just wanted to make sure :p

___________ says: sure then, go :) 

 

You chuckled to yourself, and closed your laptop. You went to lie down on the bed in your room. In simply 4 days, your life was completely turned around. You couldn't believe that you would soon leave to South Korea to MEET KISEOP. Just the thought made butterflies in your stomach go crazy. You went to your closet, and started picking out your clothes that you would pack. You needed to look good and professional in front of U-KISS. You just NEEDED to. 

 

 

JINKYOUNG POV 

 

How could he, really how could he. Leave me for my lousy roommate? Oh my god, I can't believe it. Ken!! Sure I've been with another guy, but I really loved you. I can't bear it Ken. I can't, if you didn't want to sleep with me, you could have just SAID! I'm a girl too, not just someone who sleeps with guys for a living! We could have taken our time! Why, just why……

 

In anger, Jinkyoung clenched her bedsheets, as angry tears flowed down her face. Ken was the only guy she really loved. And he was easily stolen. By her roommate. Jinkyoung couldn't bear to live with someone dating her love, she couldn't. 

 

This has to end, Jinkyoung thought, and grabbed her jacket, and left the apartment. 

 

KISEOP POV

 

"ELIIII!! YOU DIDN'T DUST THIS PROPERLY!!" Kiseop screeched. Eli came over, rolling his eyes. 

"That's not even half an inch square of dust." he said warily, wiping it with his sleeve. Kiseop smiled at him sarcastically. 

"A GIRL is gonna live here, not just some other person. A GIRL." Kiseop emphasized, and then smacked Eli's back. He barely reacted.

"Whatever, just don't be so demanding." he said, and left to clear the kitchen of dust bunnies. Kevin came over in his little apron. 

"Hyuung! I finished cleaning the bathroom!" he said enthusiastically. Kiseop looked at him. 

"Does the shower work properly?"

"Check!" 

"How about the toilet and sink?"

"Check, and double check! Oh, I mean triple check." 

"Okay, thanks, you're good to go." Kiseop smiled at Kevin. He went to check his phone, and sure enough there was the message from you. 

"Kay, we can stop now, she isn't going to be here for another week." he sadly said, pouting. 

"At least she's coming." AJ said, dropping his stuff, and heading for the door, "I'll be writing and composing, next person to bug me is dead." 

Kiseop's phone vibrated again. He figured it would be another message from you, but it wasn't. This was someone he wasn't expecting. 

 

"Annyeong Kiseop…. umm, if you don't recognize this number, it's umm.. Hyunjin. I need to talk to you. Can you meet me at the park in an hour?" 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

S!B if you guys don't know, Hyunjin is Kiseop's ex-girlfriend (she's an ulzzang)