Chapter 10

Twitter Love Story (Meeting Kiseop)

 

Kiseop’s phone vibrated in his pocket. A message from you.
“Was it something I said?”
Kiseop sighed and put his phone aside. He had told the other members about it too, but left before they had a chance to say anything. The last thing he needed right now was negative words. 
“Kiseoppie!” A shrill little voice was heard coming from the door. It opened, and a perky Kevin skipped in, leaned down, and captured Kiseop in a tight bear hug. Kiseop sighed again sadly, and rested his head on Kevin’s shoulder. When Kevin pulled away, Kiseop gave him a half smile.
“Thanks.”
Kevin smiled at him.
“Anytime. Hey, I just wanted to point out that when ________ comes here, Ken won’t be around. The sooner she comes, the less developed hers and Ken’s relationship will be, plus two weeks with you, that’s enough to change her mind.” Kevin winked. 
“But Ken seems like a really awesome guy.” Kiseop stated sadly. 
“Um, who are you again? U-KISS’ ulzzang & popping dance master Kiseop!!” Kevin enthusiastically exclaimed. Kiseop sighed again. 
“Ken can sing.” 
Kevin furrowed his brows at Kiseop.
“Kiseop-ah, don’t go there.”
“But Kevin, it’s the truth.”
“We’ve told you a million times already you sing fine, okay?”
“But fine isn’t enough, Ken sings ‘amazing’. And anyways, no matter what you say, it doesn’t change the way I think.” 
Kevin sighed frustrated, and jumped up. 
“Suit yourself, I’m hungry. And oh yeah, message her back.” 
Kiseop slowly pulled out his phone. He remembered what Kevin had said. 
‘The sooner she comes, the less developed hers and Ken’s relationship will be, plus two weeks with you, that’s enough to change her mind.’
He started typing. 
“Lol, no, nothing, Soohyun hyung was actually calling me. Hey listen, do you think you could come earlier? I have some schedule conflicts I need to work with. Call me later “ 

YOUR POV

Your phone vibrated in the middle of Calculus. Since you sat in the back of the class, it wasn’t hard to sneak a peek, so you whipped out your phone and sure enough, a new message from Kiseop. You figured he was a bit upset from when you told him about Ken.
‘But noo, you thought, he’s an IDOL, I’m a FAN. There is no way he likes me.’ 
You read the message and smiled. This was perfect timing, since your next class was World History, you could ask your teacher if there was an alternate exam time. The bell rang, and you rushed to World History, and showed up in a flash.
“Good afternoon, sir.” You said, and put your books down on your desk.
“Good afternoon, _______.” Said your teacher, looking up at you through his wide rimmed glasses.
“Sir, what are the alternatives if we are unable to make it for the exam next week?” You asked, a little out of breath from your rush. 
“Well, _______, since the break is coming up, a lot of students have asked me that. I’ve made a date in which those students can write the exam prior to their departure.” He said, his British accent heavily evident. You grinned.
“May I know that date?” You asked.
“This Saturday, from 9am to 12pm.” He said, flipping a page from the book he was reading. 
“Sir, that’s in two days.” You stuttered.
“Yes, well, the other students have known since last week, you’re just a tad late.”
You stood there stuck. Study properly for your exam, take it next week, and then go to Korea later, when Kiseop’s schedule may be conflicted, or cram for your exam, take it on Saturday, possibly fail it, but be in Korea by Sunday? The normal you would have taken the first option, but this you got butterflies when thinking of the second. 
“Sir, sign me up for Saturday.” You said confidently, as he looked at you in surprise. You messaged Kiseop back. 
“Lee Kiseop, your wish has been granted, see you on Sunday.” 

HYUNJIN POV


Hyunjin slammed her fists on her keyboard in frustration. 
‘WHY $150? WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!” 
This was her third day of sitting in front of her computer, trying to find a way to hack Kiseop’s twitter.
‘There is someone else, and I KNOW IT. Lee Kiseop, I know you too well.’ 
All these hacking softwares were expensive, and she tried every single password she could think of, but nothing worked. She just lamely lagged over his profile from her account, when something caught her eye. Your profile. 
She saw that Kiseop followed you first, then Kevin and Eli, then Soohyun, and now recently, AJ, Hoon, and Dongho did too.
‘Hmm, peculiar.” She said, and clicked it.
The tweets between you and Kiseop showed a ‘just friends’ relationship, but Hyunjin knew how to get this out of Kiseop. She immediately sent him a text. 
“Kiseop, I need to talk to you. Please. This last time.” 
She pressed send, and you could see her evil smile in the light of her screen.
‘Hyunjin-ah, neon daebak. You’re the best.’

 

A/N: Sorry this chapter is kind of short, ><