Chapter 11

Twitter Love Story (Meeting Kiseop)

 

You shifted in your seat impatiently as the pilot's voice came upon the speaker.

"Please fasten your seat belts, we will land in Seoul in the course of 15 minutes. Thank you for riding American Airlines." 

Your heart thudded with those words. You would see Kiseop in 15 minutes. Well, after bag check and everything. 

Your hands were sweaty and clammy, and your stomach churned as the angle of the plane shifted. Once you felt the wheels rolling against the ground, you almost stopped breathing. You immediately shot up, waking the sleeping man beside you, and grabbed your handbag from the top part of the plane cabin. Your heart thudded as you impatiently waited to exit the plane. It seemed to take forever, as everyone else on the plane took their good old time patiently unloading their belongings from the plane. You irritatedly looked at your watch every second, scowling at it when you saw that only a couple of seconds passed by each time. Your phone beeped in your pocket. You fumbled with your bag and sweater to get it. 

"Hey _______! I'm in the airport, by terminal 4… meet me there, and I'll help you get your bags. :)" 

Excitement and anxiety shuddered in your nerves, as finally the congestion in the plane cabin cleared, and you could finally exit the plane. The cool weather hit you as you walked in the long tube connecting the plane to the airport. It felt nice, and freshened you up. You took a deep first breath of Korean air, as you smiled and walked on confidently to the entrance of Terminal 4. 

 

**KISEOP POV**

Kiseop took a deep breath as he saw you walk through Terminal 4. He smiled to himself under his face mask, and stood still. He couldn't speak very loud or fans may recognize him, and then there would be trouble. He just watched you confidently walk in, and stand a little awkwardly to the side, looking around. 

She's looking for me, he thought. His heart thudded as he advanced towards you, when you looked up at him and your eyes met. He wondered if you would recognize him, or, if you would just continue looking around. 

 

**YOUR POV**

You checked your phone, but no text from Kiseop. You looked around anxiously, anticipating for the moment of first meeting to pass. You felt a bit light headed, as you were meeting your bias for the first time, so you dug around in your bag for water, and took a sip. As you closed the bottle, you noticed a guy with a facemask walking towards you slowly. Normally, you would have ran for it with your paranoia, but this guy was strangely familiar. After looking him up and down twice, and meeting eyes with him through his wide-rimmed nerd style glasses, there was absolutely no doubt this was Kiseop. He had already seen you and was advancing towards you. He was wearing a white V-neck tshirt and a black leather jacket over, with black skinny jeans and adidas high-ups, and that always-wear 'Kiseop' necklace. You were a little disappointed that you couldn't see his face yet, but you knew what the mask was for so you didn't say anything. You took a breath. 

"Hey." 

 

**KISEOP POV**

Kiseop looked at you and took your chic outfit in. The simple skinny jeans and long sleeve t-shirt with straight hair that flowed down your shoulders with a natural slight wave. Your black flats and the simple earrings. The way you checked your phone, the way you drank water, everything was graceful. The only thought going through his head was SHE IS PERFECT. It surprised him that he himself was already so fond of your simplicity, and he loved it. 

The way you looked at him made his heart skip a beat. From the look in your eyes, he could tell that you recognized him. He smiled, only too late to realize that his mask wouldn't show the smile. You looked up at him and spoke. 

"Hey."

"________." he said, your name sounding familiar in his mouth. 

 

**NO ONES POV**

You giggled at the sound of your name from that voice that you see on TV and listen to on your iPod everyday. He cocked his head to the side at you, and you stopped, thinking that he disapproved of your little fangirl moment, but when you heard his chuckle you relaxed a bit. You went stiff when he bent down to whisper in your ear. 

"The fans here are crazy, we need to get out of here fast. We'll talk in my car." 

You nodded, and hastily stuffed your sweater and water bottle in your bag, and then threw it over your shoulder, only to find that Kiseop pulled it off your shoulder, and carried it himself. He chuckled again at you. 

"Don't worry, _____, I won't steal it." 

You giggled again, and walked fast to the moving belt to find your suitcases. You only packed two large ones, and after pulling them onto the cart (With help of Kiseop, and while he was doing so, your inner fangirl couldn't help but admire the bulkiness of his arms through his leather jacket), you both made a bolt for the parking lot. Kiseop insisted on pushing the cart AND carrying your bag, so you just lagged behind him awkwardly. There were many nice cars, and you wondered which one was Kiseop's, until he stopped in front of a white Hyundai, clicked a mini key remote, and the trunk door opened. He loaded your suitcases in, slammed the door shut, pushed the cart aside, and went around and opened the passenger door for you, and gestured you in with his hand. 

"Ladies first." he said, and you could hear the smile in his voice. You smiled shyly and gingerly entered the car. The seats were black leather, and the car was perfectly clean. You sat carefully, not wanting to be the one to mess it up. Kiseop closed the door for you, and ran around to the other side, opened the door and jumped in gracefully, and slammed it shut. He let out a breath, and took off his mask and jacket, and looked at you smiling. You smiled back at him awkwardly. 

"Don't worry, all of my windows are tinted, no one can see a thing." he said, grinning. You could hear the excitement in his voice. 

"Okay okay," you answered, looking out your side of the window. 

"So?" he asked, after a sigh. You sighed. 

"So. I'm here. Wow, that was fast." You said. 

"I know. Everything happened in less than a week. To my advantage." he said, running his hands over the steering wheel. You looked at him in shock. 

"No! No no no, I didn't mean that, I meant like…. I really wanted to see you…. asap." he quickly stuttered, covering up the slip of words. You let out a nervous laugh. 

"This is SO surreal, oh my god." you muttered under your breath. "In a good way." 

Kiseop let out a breath nervously laughing, and you two just sat there in silence for a while, when a beep tone that wasn't yours beeped. Kiseop dug in his back pocket for his phone while you awkwardly sat there. 

"Oh my god, exes are the worst." he said deleting the text message, and placing the phone in the holder underneath the speaker. You remembered you had a phone too, and took it out of your bag pocket to check. Sure enough there were a series of texts from Ken. You hadn't told him of your trip, he was probably wondering where you were. 

"Hey _____, what's up?"

"_______-aaaahhhhhh"

"_______!!!"

"Wanna hang out at the beach tonight? Or maybe at our secret place?" 

"________!!!!!!!!"

"Are you mad at me?!??!"

"Where are you?"

And then a couple of hours later, you had received this.

"Thanks so much for telling me you were leaving the country, thanks for even sending me a text. I really appreciate that, you know?" 

The last text made your heart sink. For SURE Ken was mad at you, but how did he find out? Jinkyoung maybe. You sighed and put your phone away as Kiseop started the car. 

"What did he say?" he asked. There was a slight coldness in his voice. 

"Who?" you asked half heartedly, watching the lights fly by as Kiseop wove his way out of the airport parking lot.

"Ken." 

You sighed again. 

"He's mad because I didn't tell him I was coming."

Kiseop's eyes were glued to the road, but there was a spark in his voice, which you couldn't tell was good or bad. 

"You didn't?" 

"No, I didn't. Or else he would make a fuss to drop me off at the airport, do all this nonsense stuff. Who knows, maybe he would even try to come with me." 

Kiseop laughed sarcastically and half-smiled. "Good thing you didn't tell him." 

Was it just you, or did it feel like Kiseop had something against Ken? But they'd never met before?

 

** KISEOP POV ** 

She didn't bother telling Ken that she was coming? Good. That loser is already out of the way, now it's my time to shine! Kiseop thought. 

 

** KEN POV **

Ken checked his phone every second. There was no reply from you, and he felt totally lost. Why would you randomly leave the country, and without telling him? How long were you gone for? Ken sighed and placed his phone on the table. 

Is she meeting that band member, so she forgot about me? What should I do, what should I do…..

An idea sparked up. What if Ken went to Korea? He'd have to finish his Calculus exam, and then go. That means another week. 

Perfect, he thought, we'll see if by then she misses me enough to just give me a call. If not, ______, I'll see you in Korea. I'm not losing you to an idol. 

 

a/n: hey everyone, it's been forever! my updating is getting slower and slower, sorry, but no matter what, this story is never going hiatus, so don't worry! <3 thanks for subscribing, commenting, and just being here and putting up with me, love you all ! xoxox - Melliee <33