010

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years later,

Taeyeon took small steps as she walked between her staffs,holding her son's hand in hers.

"Hello Mrs.Kim!"

"Hello dear..."she answered.

"Hi Mrs.Kim,how are you,Jaehyuk?"

"I'm fine,thank you..."Jaehyuk smiled.

"Hi Mrs.Kim,what are you doing here?"

"Yeah,she's right! You shouldn't come here ma'am! Oops,sorry...Hi!"

"Why don't you take care of yourself?"

The actress pouted."I was bored! You're being mean by saying those things to m_"

"Unnie!"it could be one person,Park Chaeyoung."unnie,what are you doing here? Didn't Lisa say to take care?"

"Ah,my lovely little sister..."she pulled her close."I just came here because there's nothing to do at home,my acting career is on hiatus...Baekhyun is in USA,I was going crazy alone."

"Chanyeol texted me,he said they'll be back tomorrow..."the younger informed."but you must stay at home,I'm your deputy in this fashion house for God's sake!"

Some month after Soeun's surgery,Taeyeon suggested Chaeyoung to found a fashion house together.like,she would be the CEO & Chaeyoung would be one of the most important designers & the deputy.Baekhyun & Chanyeol were also great supporters & helped ladies in their new business.

"Ah...I said I was bored!"Taeyeon stamped her foot.

"Unnie,don't do that...come here,let's sit."she led her to her office."where's Jaehyuk?"

"He must be around here..."the actress looked around."ah,there!"she pointed at Jaehyuk who was looking at photo shoots on the wall.

"IU noona is nice in that dress..."he whispered.

Chaeyoung shook her head."unnie,Lisa advised a compl_"

"Complete rest,I know...I thought it's good that Lisa's my doctor,but it just looks like I'm under her control."she pouted.

"& that's the good part,it's the last month...please be careful."Chaeyoung leaned down."ya! Byun Jaehee,your eomma is crazy."

"Hey! What are you saying to my daughter?"she put her hands on her bump,trying to hide her unborn daughter from her devil auntie.

"auntie,I told eomma not to move,though she didn't listen to me."suddenly Jaehyuk came from nowhere.

"Ha! Are you Lisa's spy too?"Taeyeon asked.

Jaehyuk shook his head"No.I'm auntie Chaeng's spy."he grinned widely,making his mother laugh.

"Oh...Baekhyun said we'll give a party because of those Oscars they've gotten."Taeyeon informed."I want to invite Sehun & Lisa,also Yoongi & Seungwan...will they come?"

"Sehun oppa & Lisa will definitely come,but about Seungwan unnie,since she has given birth to her son recently...I don't think they'll be able to come."Chaeyoung informed."wow...Soeun will be happy about it...also Seeun."

"Yes...I miss Seeun!"Jaehyuk jumped."but not as much as Soeun."

"Yeah,you miss your girl,right Mr.Byun?"Taeyeon winked,running her fingers through her son's hair.

"Unnie! Don't joke about them!"

Jaehyuk & his mother giggled.

***

Four days after the director & his awesome scriptwriter were back,they all gathered in Byuns' house."Taeyeon-ah,these food are a lot,did you cook them all alone?"Baekhyun asked,a little bit worried.

"We helped."Lisa said as she sat next to her husband."I'm a obstetrician...I didn't let her move a lot."

"We helped too."Soeun said shyly.

"Yeah,we cooked alongside our eommas."Yena added.

"Oh,so it must be delicious! Because Soeun & Yena have helped too."the eldest man stated.

"See? I'm a good girl."the actress smiled.

"Right,but she didn't take care when you weren't here,oppa."

"Hyung,I told you Chaeng is a good spy..."Chanyeol whispered.

"Chaeyoung!"Taeyeon shouted."I did take care...but without Baekhyun it was tiring."her husband squeezed her hand.

"Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter