Wooyoung 2

Stay Strong Ateez
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The Pain I'm Enduring For You"

 

It wasn't so hard for Wooyoung to stay close to San the whole time, they were already together anyways but Wooyoung could never shake that feeling, he was always on the run, always looking over his shoulders just too scared that something might happen. 

On his way to the locker room in the back office of their practice room, Wooyoung found a small envelope slipped inside his locker. The second he saw it, his heart started beating too fast, he just knew it was from his stalker. Every time, he'll find the letters hidden somewhere near, handed over to him by a manager, in his mailbox, in his recording studio ... places where the sender made sure that Wooyoung will receive his letters, places that were too close to Wooyoung and to everybody else as if this person actually lived with them to know all these details and it was disturbing.

Wooyoung picked it up, his hands basically twitching and shaking, he wished he could just set all of them on fire and pretend as if they never existed. He bit his lower lip in devastation, he hated the fact that he had to deal with this garbage and at that moment, San came in "Hey what's taking you so long?" he asked. Wooyoung quickly put the paper away but it didn't go unnoticed by the other. San got closer "What is that?" he asked reaching for Wooyoung's hand. The look on Wooyoung's face was nothing but calm, San stared at him for a while and slowly took the paper away from him he read it silently and sighed "Wooyoung!" he softly called the other's name "Why are you paying attention to such things," San sounded sad, he knew exactly why Wooyoung was secretly looking at the letter it was a hate letter "We know better than to take these seriously," he continued but Wooyoung couldn't let it go "They are threats San!" ... "What if ... I'm ... I don't know, I just don't like the sound of them," 

"Them?" San questioned rather surprised "There are more?"

At this point, Wooyoung was shaking, all this time, he couldn't tell anyone, all this time, he was so afraid of what can happen, he was going insane all alone trying not to think about it too much but he couldn't help it. His breaths hitched and tears suddenly threatened to fall and San just knew, he knew that this is not just a phase, he figured that what happened yesterday was probably linked to this and he knew that Wooyoung wasn't okay. It wasn't a pleasant sight to see, Wooyoung was struggling to breathe while San was holding him close helping him to calm down 

"For how long was this going on?" San asked a while later when Wooyoung seemed to be getting better 

"I don't know, weeks" the other confessed "They just get more and more intense every time," 

San sighed wrapping a hand around Wooyoung's shoulder "San?" Wooyoung called "He's threatening to hurt you and everybody else ... what if ... I'm scared that he might actually do something bad,"

"Hey nothing is going to happen, we need to report this and we will be fine don't worry about it,"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter