Yeosang 2

Stay Strong Ateez
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hold me I'm Breaking"

 

Yeosang just seemed out of it, his eyes barely open and whimpering in pain making Seonghwa's heart shutter when his whimpers got louder. At some point, the rest of the members were outside the room as well, Hongjoong already told them about what was happening "Is there's anything we can do?" Mingi asked and Hongjoong shook his head "No," he firmly answered, "Not until the doctor gets here, I don't want to touch him what if we make it worse?" 

"But I don't understand," San was rather confused "How did he end up with deep bruises like this?" ... "We practice all the time, this has never happened,"

Hongjoong sighed "I don't know," he confessed "I really don't know but once this passes, I'm sure he'll tell us,"

Inside the room, Seonghwa was trying to keep Yeosang warm, he was being too careful not to touch him anywhere that might cause him more pain than he already was in "Yeosnag?' ... "Can you even hear me?" the older desperately asked but Yeosnag didn't seem to be listening. Seonghwa held the younger's cold hand tightly "What could have possibly caused you these injuries?" he questioned probably to himself, "Why you didn't tell us anything?" ... "For how long you've had them? For how long you've been in pain?"

So many questions and no answers, Yeosang's whimpers started to get louder again. Seonghwa immediately tried to soothe him, his hair gently seemed to calm him down, Yeosnag didn't need anyone asking him tons of questions right now, he needed someone to hold him and tell him he was going to be okay. It was so obvious to Seonghwa that Yeosang wasn't at all comfortable, he did his best to adjust his surroundings but nothing seemed to be working. Seonghwa almost broke into tears when his soothing words and gentle touches weren't doing any good, but the doorbell made him feel kind of relieved, Yeosang was going to get help.

The doctor came in following their manager and soon, Seonghwa was asked to wait outside. The oldest joined the others in the living room, he flopped on the couch with a heavy heart and joined his hands together, it looked like he was praying. Seonghwa was worried to death and everyone could see it "How is he?" Mingi asked and it took Seonghwa a few seconds to respond "It's not looking so good," he confessed "Does any of you know how he got the bruises?" he asked ever so seriously but no one was able to give him any answers. Hongjoong sighed deeply "Let's just make sure he's okay and we can discuss this later with him"

The doctor's check up took a while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter