Yeosang 1

Stay Strong Ateez
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hold me I'm Breaking down"

 

Yeosang always said that he dedicated more time to practice, even when the others were taking a break, he was the one who kept practicing alone. His hard work made him who he is today. Yeosang is perfect in every way, but someone needs to make him believe that because lately, he just doesn't seem to be having that faith in himself anymore, he keeps practicing and practicing until his body hits the ground and still wasn't satisfied. He needed someone to take his hand and tell him to stop for a while, make him realise and see the damage he was doing to himself. 

Yeosang was taking this trainings too hard and too seriously lately. Ever since the new dance choreographer set foot in their company a few weeks ago, Yeosang felt like he wasn't doing enough. The male trainer was harsh and cold, and Yeosang felt like he was targeted most of the time "That's not how you do it Yeosang" ... "Are you even trying?" his words cut through Yeosang's innocent soul like a blade going through all of his insecurities. 

Time after time, Yeosnag tried harder and harder, he just couldn't stop thinking about what the instructor kept telling him. Sure, everyone else was there but why it felt like he was the only one getting scolded all the time? 

Lately, it was getting harder and harder to even breathe, Yeosang had to force himself out of bed every morning, his body was giving in like never before ... maybe it was time he spoke up, maybe it was time he stopped trying too hard, maybe it was time to ... leave?

They were better off without his lazy self and he wasn't enough for them anyways.

Poisonous thoughts ran through his mind over and over and he couldn't sleep at night. His body was screaming at him in every language and his mind running into circles of uncertainty. Until that one morning, Yeosang heard the alarm go on on Wooyoung's phone, his eyes cracked open just a little for him to have a look around himself and closed them back immediately. He didn't get any sleep last night and his body was worn out, he couldn't even move. He felt as if he was in a daze, something pulling him down, sinking into his own bed, that sensation you get when you're too tired to wake up and keep falling back to sleep. 

Yeosang didn't even feel the time fly around him, everyone was getting ready to start their day except for him, Wooyoung probably tried to wake him already but Yeosnag has no recollections of him doing so. The only thing he remembers is that sometime later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter