Yunho 1

Stay Strong Ateez
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yunho?" 

...

"YUNHO?"

...

Somebody was waking him up, but wait it wasn't morning yet. Yunho opened his eyes looking around confused "What?" ... "Yeosang what is it?" He asked the slander boy sleeping on the floor next to him "We have to go," he simply said "Go where? It's the middle of the night" 

"Schedule change, we need to hit the road in about 30 minutes"

Irritated as he was, Yunho grumbles in his sleep before finally giving up to Yeosang "Okay I'm up I'm coming" 

A sudden change of plans doesn't often usually happen but when it does, it's quite annoying. Venues change all the time and last-minute adjustments weren't something new to them but schedules changing in the middle of the night was a first to Yunho.

Nonetheless, he stood up wobbling trying to make his was back to his room. Yeosang, San and Yunho were playing video games all night and ended up sleeping on the floor.

Getting ready at around 3 am was alone a task, but he knew that they had a long day ahead of them the moment he stepped out of the dorms. It was a cold stormy day, with grey clouds, and freezing wind. Yunho didn't think much of it he just zipped his jacket and headed straight to their van. 

Yunho was busy with the schedules throughout the day and not really caring about how the cold breeze hit his body in his see-through top. It was indeed a long day and since it started way earlier than expected, everyone was dead tired by the time they got home. Wooyoung, San, Mingi, Jongho, and Hongjoong, all asleep, Yeosang was fidgeting uncomfortably in his seat trying to find a more suitable position for him to sleep in, his expression annoyed but cute. Seonghwa had his earphones on and eyes closed, he wasn't sleeping Yunho can tell but he was trying to get some rest. Yunho was tired too but he couldn't sleep, he watched over s as they fell into a deep sleep on their ride home but he couldn't. 

Something was bothering him. His mind was wandering somewhere and he swallowed hard. Something happened today that made him feel rather insecure, he loved the camera but today it didn't seem like it loved him back. On the contrary, it made him feel less of himself and it's unusual for Yunho to feel so down, he's the happy virus but he doesn't seem like a happy virus right now. It was mean "Let's try this way," but the cameraman didn't like any of what Yunho was doing and he was irritated every time Yunho did something "No matter what I do, you just don't seem to have a good posture"

Yunho felt really uncomfortable and rather so depressed and started to feel less of himself and that got worse when the photographer almost shouted "It's no use," he scoffed "You're done, who's turn is it now? call them in" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter