Yeosang 3

Stay Strong Ateez
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hold me I'm Breaking"

 

"Why we would think that?" Wooyoung asked rather shocked by Yeosang's words, "We would never think you're weak," Wooyoung continued. Seonghwa got closer and held the injured boy's hand "Did someone told you that you were?"

Yeosang swallowed hard, he closed his eyes for a second trying to listen to his aching body, every muscle seemed to be out of place, he was injured beyond anything he has ever experienced "Every time I ran out of breaths," he tried to put his feeling into comprehensible words "I'm told that I'm not trying hard enough" ... "He said that I was pretending and that I was too lazy and I ... believed him"

"WHO?" Hongjoong couldn't wait any longer, he couldn't wait to know the person behind all of his younger brother's agony "Who told you all of this?"

Yeosang swallowed hard, it felt like something was sitting on top of his chest, not that he needs anymore discomfort right now. His body was aching and so was his heart, he felt weak and unworthy of their attention like a little child telling his parents about a bully at school, he couldn't take care of himself now look at this, look at them, surrounding him with all sorts of worried expressions all over their faces. He stuttered the name he always thought was the best option for him, and everyone gasped "During practice?" San asked shocked and Yoesnag nodded "I usually stay a little longer," he confessed "And ... every time," he didn't have to say anything else, he didn't have to explain so when he shocked upon his own words and tears threatened to fall on his flushed cheeks, Seonghwa caressed his hand and held him close. 

Yeosnag was tired, even more than that, he was exhausted, everyone was shocked and the name kept echoing in their conversations, they just couldn't believe what has just happened. Soon, Yeosang couldn't fight how tired he really was, he couldn't fight the feeling to fall asleep, his body was still bruised and he needed to stay away from stress.

They watched as their friend finally surrendered to sleep, he didn't really eat much, he could barely move and this story of his bruised and injured body wasn't going to pass slightly. Soon enough, Hongjoong was on his phone, he locked himself in his room while tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter