Seonghwa 3

Stay Strong Ateez
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's hard to wake up"

 

Yeosang quickly wiped his tears and tried to be strong, he couldn't be happier right now. He stood up basically hoovering on top of him to meet his gaze "Hyung?" he softly called Seonghwa's name a few times before pushing the button near Seonghwa's bed and paging the doctors to come and check on him.

Seonghwa only blinked a couple of times, everything around him sounded like he was deep in the ocean as if he was sinking underwater. He could hear a voice, Yeosang was calling him at that time but he couldn't actually hear anything. It took him a while, his body was numb but his mind was awake, just like waking up from sleep paralysis. Your body is still sleeping but your mind is playing daydream tricks on you. 

When Seonghwa came to realize the world around him, he was staring at a white ceiling, and right by right side there was a presence, his mind wandered off somewhere for a while before he could make sense of the voice's owner 

"Y-Yeosang" he muttered, his voice barely audible. The younger was smiling down at him but with tears in his eyes ... why was e crying? 

"Yes Hyung I'm here" Yeosang answered holding Seonghwa's hand tight 

"I-I ... can't move" Seonghwa muffled again, he just couldn't move, he was facing the ceiling and that's all it can get 

"Yeah I know," Yeosang calmly answered "Hyung, you've been in an accident, you have broken ribs and bruises everywhere," Yeosnag didn't know how to tell him, there was no other way to tell him about what happened and to explain to him why he was in this condition "But you're okay now, you'll be fine"

"I don't remember anything," Seonghwa's confession came a few seconds later, the older's mind was still wondering left and right, he tried to remember what has happened but nothing crossed his mind, he simply couldn't remember anything. At that moment, the door was pushed open, a doctor followed by two nurses came rushing inside the cold room to find Yeosang talking to Seonghwa "It will be okay," Yeosang said before they separated the two.

It was rather ironic, the younger one was reassuring the older telling him that everything will be okay. Yeosnag's heart clutched when they asked him to wait outside again, last they were asked to wait, it took them two days before they could see him and three more days for him to wake up. The doctor said that it will take Seonghwa three days to wake up but well ... the doctor lied. Seonghwa's coma was the scariest thing they had to go through, standing by your friend's bedside thinking that he might not wake is the scariest feeling in the world.

Yeosang couldn't stay put, he reached for his phone and called Hongjoong "Where are you?" he asked his leader, he and the others were taking turns to watch over Seonghwa, get food and get some rest when they can "On our way, why? tell me did something happen?" Hongjoong asked almost immediately, every phone call, every message, every time the nurse walked into their waiting room, it send shivers down their spines, every move they made felt like their last, the fear of something that can happen at any moment made their hearts race.

"He's awake," Yeosang announced through the other end of the line and Hongjoong went quiet "Are ... you sure?" he asked shocking on his own words "Yeah," Hongjoong could hear Yeosang holding back his tears "He even spoke to me,"

Hongjoong heaved a long sigh, he looked behind himself and smiled at the worried and exhausted faces of s "Seonghwa woke up,"

The rest of the conversation was something between tears and relieved sighs, Yeosang sat on the cold chairs of the hallway waiting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter