Seonghwa 2

Stay Strong Ateez
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's hard to wake up"

 

The conversation went on for a few more seconds, Hongjoong was shocked, he just froze for a second. He looked around himself, he was standing a little far away from everyone else, he needed to walk in there and tell them the horrible news, they needed to leave now. The leader took a couple of shaky steps towards his brothers and when Wooyoung noticed his blank expressions he couldn't help himself but to ask "Hey is everything okay?" 

Hongjoong put his phone away, he breathed in a couple of times "Seonghwa and our manager was in an accident,"

The sudden news made the whole dorm stop, "W-what?" Yunho asked in disbelief "Are they okay?" the younger now is on alert mode and everyone is standing on their feet "What happened?" Yeosang asked followed by very concerned looks from the others, waiting for a word from Hongjoong "Seonghwa is hurt, they took him to the hospital ... we need to go" 

Nothing made sense at first, they kept asking Hongjoong questions but he didn't have any answers too, they started getting calls from their company and their staff, but it didn't matter because they were already on their way to the hospital. They didn't know what to expect, they didn't know what was wrong with their eldest member other than being *Hurt*.

Their hearts clutched and tears were already falling Yunho's face, the truth is, they were scared, they had no idea what was happening and with the little information they had, they didn't know what to expect. They lost contact with their manager after his call as well, they feared the worst ... what happened to Seonghwa?

In fact, what happened to Seonghwa was beyond their understanding. 

The car flipped causing him different injuries, some of them more serious than others.

Standing in the hospital waiting room talking with the doctors only made their stomachs twists and their eyes twitch. They had to be informed about the broken ribs and the multiple bruises, they came to know that Seonghwa's head injury was a 2nd-degree concussion. But most importantly, they came to know in a hard way that when the accident occurred, Seonghwa was sleeping and he's still sleeping. His brain didn't get the chance to grasp the situation, he might not have any memories of what has happened or how or when, he'll be very confused when he wakes up but for now, his brain chose to shut down everything around it. 

In other words, Seonghwa was in a temporary coma.

The doctors tried to explain that it might take Seonghwa a while to wake up, his body went through a shock, he was sleeping when it all happened and his brain is trying to protect him. His body needed to sleep as well, the aftermath of his injuries was serious and Seonghwa needed the time off and let his body figure things out.

"For how long?" Hongjoong asked with a shocked voice "For how long he'll be in this coma?"

"3 days" 

Hongjoong was feeling helpless, there was nothing he can do to help wake up his friend "But he'll wake up right? he'll be fine" 

"We will know for sure when he wakes up"

It all sounded like it was some melodrama scene, doing nothing but sitting in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter