Seonghwa 1

Stay Strong Ateez
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's hard to wake up"

 

Seonghwa has always been the mom of the group, he always took care of his babies. He's sweet and caring and he doesn't need me to tell you just how gentle his soul is.
 

It was another day of hectic schedules, except today, he was about to go on a solo schedule. Seonghwa was invited to a special shooting session, he was going to appear on a reality show for two days alone and everyone was teasing him about it.

"Hwa is going guys, wanna say goodbye?" Hongjoong yelled from their living room glancing at Seonghwa who was struggling with his things. The older glared at him but he knew they meant no harm, they were just teasing him ... like always.

Following their leader's howl, San and Wooyoung peaked from their shared bedroom "Hwa," Wooyoung screamed the other's name "You're going already?" he asked with the cheesiest smile he can put on 

"But who's going to make me dinner tonight?" San sarcastically asked

"And clean the dishes," Wooyoung continued 

"Feed me before you go," Yunho's voice was heard faintly behind the closed door of his rioom participating in this charade of teasing Seonghwa show.

The older scoffed, "You can feed yourselves and clean behind yourselves too, I will be enjoying myself for 2 days without all of you nagging around me," Seonghwa was trying to sound tough, but he knew he couldn't, he already cleaned before he headed out and made sure that there was enough food in the fridge for everyone.
 

They all knew that of course but they couldn't help themselves not to make fun of him, Hongjoong shrugged "Yeah well, we can't go on a day without you Hwa," he admitted, "We will be lost for sure," as sweet as the leader wanted to sound, his kids won't just let him live "No we won't," Wooyoung said taking one of Seonghwa's bags and leaving it at their front door "You can go it's fine,"

Seonghwa just nodded, he had nothing much to say "Okay," he took the challenge "Let's see,"

From the shower, Yeosang came out looking all fresh and bubbly, the boy couldn't help but to over hear the others' conversation, they were too loud he could hear them through the shower's running water. His eyes were sparkling, he walked towards Seonghwa ignoring all the others who were teasing his eldest member, only to say "Don't go," his sweet and soft request made Seonghwa smile "Aren't you just a big puppy?" ruffling Yeosang's already wet bangs.

Unfortunately, Seonghwa had to go. Honestly, he didn't want to leave either but he had to do his part of the job and help promote their team and it all went great actually and even better than expected. He surely did miss them for the past two days but he has done right by his team, the director was complimenting him a lot, everyone developed a soft spot for the boy. 

On their way back, Seonghwa couldn't be happier when he tossed his belongings in the backside of the car, his manager finally started the engine, he bid goodbye to the crew and staff who were so kind to him in the past couple of days and they hit the road. Seonghwa was meeting the rest of the boys for lunch and then later on for some late afternoon practice. 

 It was getting dark and the weather

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter