Wooyoung 3

Stay Strong Ateez
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The Pain I'm Enduring For You"

*Warning: Mention of ual assault, mental distress*

When he woke up, everything felt so strange. 

He could barely keep his eyes open, his body was too numb to move. He figured that he was laying down on a bed that wasn't his own. A big spacious room with a king-sized bed and the air smelled like sweetened wine, Wooyoung tried to pick his head up but it felt like it was stuffed with rocks, he couldn't even lift a finger ... he was sedated. 

He was trying to understand where he was and what happened to him when the big flow of memories hit the back of his head. The talk with San, walking his way to the van, the sudden tag and the wet cloth on his face ... he realized, that sick ert found his way to him before he could do anything. He waited too long now to look where he was.

The bed felt unusually comfortable, Wooyoung was covered with a silky blanket, on the side, there was a night table neatly placed and on top of it, there was a glass of water and a beautiful vase with a bunch of fresh flowers in it. The big window right opposite to him was huge, closed with beautiful satin curtains on both its sides. 

But still, Wooyounh couldn't move. He tried again groaning to the dizziness and the pain that stung him at the back of his head. His heart started racing, all he could think about is to get out of there immediately and it didn't matter if he had to throw himself out of that window to get away. He had to go back, his friends must be worried sick about him, San must be worried sick about him. 

He breathed in heavily trying to move his head and get a better view of his surroundings when a sudden unfamiliar voice cut through the quietness of the room "No, don't try to move now Wooyoung, you'll only end up hurting yourself," 

Wooyoung's heart skipped a beat, the unknown presence only made his muscles stiffen "W-who are you?" Wooyoung breathed weakly 

"You know who I am," a somewhat very satisfied scoff was heard, Wooyoung couldn't get a look at the perpetrator, he couldn't move his head far enough to see him "What do you want?" Wooyoung asked again, this time, his voice seemed to be fading away 

"You," the answer was nothing more than horrifying "I have never wanted anything more than you." 

"Now that I got you away from the others, they can't hurt you anymore. Here you're free, you and I can start over and you can do anything you want, no one to boss you around or tell you what to do," 

Wooyoung was too tired, whatever this man gave him wasn't leaving his system any time soon "You ... you're sick," Wooyoung said between his elevated breaths 

"Well," the other sighed "I kind of expected your first reaction to be like this but no worries, after a while, you'll see the big picture ... now go back to sleep,"

Wooyoung didn't even realize that the substance the guy put him on didn't leave his body because he was actually still hooked up on it. There was an IV stuck to his left arm. The young man finally manifested himself to Wooyoung for the first time. He walked and stood in Wooyoung's line of visions, his fingers fidgeting with the IV drips. Wooyoung blinked *Wait* he thought to himself *YOU* but before he could voice anything out, Wooyoung was in the dark again.

It was so nerve-wracking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter