Taking it slowly

Watercolors in the rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The attorney took Moonbyul to the theater and they had dinner at a nice restaurant after that.

When Yongsun parked the car at the garage back home, she was surprised by the brown-haired girl, who jumped from the passager's seat to her lap and sensually.

Extremely aroused, the 30-year-old let her instincts take over and she squeezed Moonbyul's with one hand and pulled her closer by the hips with the other.

between kisses, the 21-year-old rubbed herself on the lawyer's stomach.

Then, the blonde got back to reality and pushed the girl very delicately.

_____ What?_____ The handsome one asked with a mix of surprise and disappointment.

_____ I think we should stop before we regret it._____ The older one murmured with difficulty.

_____ Why would we regret it? Unless you don't want me...

_____ Byul-ah...I just think we should take it slow.We certainly started our relationship the wrong way back then. I let my desire speak louder. We better get to know each other well before we cross the line.

_____ Yong, We've been living under the same roof for almost a year. You'vs watched most of my therapy sessions. What else do you need to know?_____ Moonbyul's voice suddenly got high pitched.

_____ I don't know. But we certainly have a lot to learn about each other. And we should give the example to the girls if we keep telling them to behave.

Clearly frustrated and angry, the younger one got off the car and mumbled before slamming the door:

____, Whatever!

The blonde inhaled and exhaled and spent some extra minutes in the car to try to cool down.

When she entered the house, the lawyer stopped at the kitchen to drink some water and then she crossed the living room.

Hyejin was making her poker face but Yongsun noticed the messy hair and the blushed faces.

_____ We didn't...

_____ Just because you were probably caught by Byul, right?_____ The attorney observed the reddish skin around Wheein's neck.

_____ No! I mean...Ah, we were just...you know...____ Hyejin laughed with embarrassment.

_____ Groping each other.

_____ Unnie...Anyway...Did you and Byul-Yi have a fight?_____ Wheein asked with concern.

_____ No._____ Yongsun smiled.

_____ Dude, you did something to piss her off. She glared at us with a laser beam in her eyes and climbed the stairs like an army ready to massacre a whole country._____ Hyejin exclaimed.

_____ Don't worry. I'll talk to her._____ Yongsun smiled charismatically and got upstairs.

The 30-year-old decided to shower first. That way, Moonbyul would have time to calm down and they could talk again.

30 minutes later, the blonde knocked on the brunette's door and heard a distant "go away".

Not accepting defeat, the lawyer opened the door and stepped inside.

____ It's me. I thought we might talk for a little while.

Keeping the head hidden in the pillow, the younger one mumbled:

_____ Just leave me alone. Don't wanna talk.

After some hesitation, Yongsun sat near the girl in bed and insisted:

____ I understand, Byul-Yi. I was your age once.

_____ Urgh, please! Stop with this age bull...I am just because. I'm not a desperate teen._____ Moonbyul grunted.

______ Okay. But you have to agree that your desire speaks louder than your practical side. I mean...we tend to be more impulsive the younger we are.

In a fast move, the brunette pulled the lawyer and sat on top of her.

Yongsun bit her lips and forgot to breath while the skinny girl was caressing her and and rubbing herself on her crotch.

_____ So you were saying?_____ Moonbyul's low voice made the attorney feel dizzy.

_____ I was saying...erm...

_____ Yes?_____ The brown-haired Yongsun's neck and and started kissing her s.

_____ I was saying...that it's late and I have to work very early tomorrow. Good night, Byul-Yi._____ The attorney pushed the girl and got off the bed.

Moonbyul almost fell on the floor and glared at the older woman.

_____ Don't talk to me from now on!

_____ I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter