A new beginning

Watercolors in the rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed and Wheein was doing the first stage of the treatment to be able to be stronger when the surgery happened.

Yongsun not only asked some friends and employees to test if they were compatible to donate bone marrow. The attorney went through the exam too.

The doctor informed the blonde that he had also taken some blood samples from Moonbyul and that the girl was severely anemic.

The man explained that the brunette couldn't donate bone marrow to anyone at that moment. Even if she was compatible. But the results didn't match with Wheein's.

Extremely worried, the lawyer called the younger girl and there was no answer.

Unable to calm down, she asked a friend to pick her up and drive her to the abandoned house.

The attorney walked inside the place without invitation and found Moonbyul unconscious on the floor.

Desperate, she checked the girl's pulse and breathing.

Yongsun's friend had followed her inside the house and asked if he should call an ambulance. However, Moonbyul woke up and looked at them with confused eyes.

_____ Did something happen? Tell me Wheein is fine, please!

_____ Calm down, Byul-Yi. Right now you have to think of your health. ____ The blonde said with concern.

_____ I'm okay. I just need to know that Wheein is being taken care of._____ The brown-haired girl tried to stand up and felt dizzy again.

Yongsun grabbed her arm and sat her on the old couch.

_____ I promised I would take care of her and I'm a woman of word. Many people are doing the test. We'll find a donor soon.

_____ So I'm not compatible..._____Moonbyul murmured with disappointment.

_____No. And neither Hyejin nor I. But my friends and employees are being tested. Now about you...

_____ What about me?

_____ You are anemic. You need to be taken care of too.

_____ It's nothing. I just forgot to eat and...

_____ Shut up, girl. I know you by now. Hear me out. Anemia can lead to serious diseases. Do you want to let Wheein worried? If you get sick, it will affect her emotionally.____ Yongsun spoke with energy.

_____ I'll be fine. Please don't say anything to her.

_____ I'll give you two options. Either I take you to the hospital or my house. At the hospital, you'll get medication and Wheein might hear from someone that you are there. In my place, I'll take care of you. But you'll do whatever I say.

Frowning the forehead, the younger girl complained:

_____ It sounds like you are threatening me. 

_____ I'll tell Wheein how I found you today. It's a clear threat. So make your choice. Fast.____ Yongsun declared with her lowest tone.

Sighing, the handsome girl mumbled:

_____ Your house...

_____ Okay. Let's go. Now._____ The blonde lifted her eyebrow.

Moonbyul tried to stand up again and Yongsun held her arm to give support.

After the lawyer helped the girl to get inside the car, her friend whispered in her ear:

____ That was hot. Try to be less tempting near the girl if you don't want anything else.

____ Please...She has zero interest._____ The lawyer rolled her eyes while murmuring.

____ x ____

Arriving at the mansion, Yongsun suggested that the girl sat on the couch for a bit.

The 29-year-old went to the kitchen and asked her cook to prepare a special soup for her guest.

The lawyer explained that the girl was anemic. So they would have to take care of her meals with extra attention.

After calling Hyejin and informing her of the whole situation, Yongsun asked if the younger girl could stay at the hospital for a couple of hours until she could get back there.

Since her assistant and daughter promptly agreed, the blonde relaxed and returned to the living room.

_____ Let me take you upstairs. I'll show you your bedroom.____ The beautiful woman said.

Moonbyul slowly got back to her feet and started climbing the stairs.

Yongsun was holding the brunette's arm during all the way.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter