Busted

Watercolors in the rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was reading some documents in her home office when she sensed that someone was staring.

_____ What is it, Hyejin-ie?_____ The lawyer asked while smiling.

______ I gotta say something about that girl. It's not nice._____ The assistant spoke with concern.

_____ As if is it ever nice?_____ The blonde laughed.

______ I'm serious, Yong. I think she is living with a minor. And taking advantage of her and you.

Widening her eyes, Yongsun laughed out loud and declared:

_____ Baby, you gotta start going out, having some fun. You're tripping.

_____ Please, if you don't believe...ask her who Wheein is.

_____ And who the hell is Wheein?_____ The attorney frowned the forehead.

_____ The minor I just told you about.

_____ Hyejin-ah, how about some context here...

Gulping, the girl confessed:

_____ I asked someone to hack Stella's phone and...

_____ What the hell, Hyejin-ah! Are you insane?____ The older girl shouted.

_____ Sorry, I'm not sorry. Anyway, I was able to follow her not long ago and she was with this girl at a park. After she left, I found a way to talk to the girl. I gave her my number and when she called me, it was the same number that Stella uses to call you. It was late at night. So there is no innocent explanation for that._____ Hyejin affirmed.

Shaking her head, Yongsun responded:

_____ Seriously, girl. Go find a date or something. Too much study and work are driving you crazy. 

_____ Why don't you believe me? She is the stranger. I'm family!_____ The 19-year-old shouted.

_____ I believe you wanna help. But this is all too crazy. Maybe they are friends and one slept in the other's house.

_____ Can you please at least question her about Wheein?

_____ How am I supposed to ask about a girl she never mentioned? Telling her you invaded her privacy and broke several laws? Please, Hyejin-ah...Let me work. I'm getting upset now._____ Yongsun declared with her scary lower tone.

Frustrated, the girl left the office and went to her bedroom.

Yongsun's mood was ruined and she threw all her desk items on the floor.

The blonde tried to calm down but Hyejin's words planted some doubts in her head and she didn't know how to cope with them.

After walking around the house for almost three hours, the attorney stopped fighting herself and called the younger girl to invite her for a drink.

They met around dinner time and Yongsun didn't hold it any longer.

_____ So Stella, once you told me you've never dated a woman. How about some female crushes or even a best friend you could trust to try things out, like a kiss?

The brown-haired girl laughed and shook her head before responding:

_____ I know it's not easy to believe but...I never had time to worry about these things. And it wouldn't be my style either.

____ Ah, but it's okay when friends learn things together. Don't you have someone you trust 100%?____ The lawyer's stomach was burning with anxiety.

Frowning the forehead, the girl declared:

_____ For me, friends should be there for other reasons. I would do my best to help someone to be fed and safe. Not to exchange kisses.

_____ I see. And how about roommates? Do you have any?

_____ No. Hey, do you mind if we chose our food now? I'm a bit tired. So I don't think I can stay until late._____ Moonbyul changed subject.

That made the lawyer feel even more uneasy. 

They ate almost in complete silence and later, the blonde drove the younger one home.

Yongsun kissed the handsome girl and she felt her date was as aroused as she was. However, the doubts kept increasing.

_____ Stella, why don't you invite me over? 

_____ Maybe next time. As I said before, I'm really tired.

Exhaling, the older girl expressed herself:

_____ It feels like you're hiding something from me. Or hiding me from someone. I've been trying to be respectful and didn't even mention what happened at that hotel but...

The handsome girl l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter