Kisses In The Wind

Running Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Skye:

 

For the next 4 days Jay and I were attached at the hip.

He took me everywhere and showed me all his favorite spots around Seoul.

I ate everything he put in front of me I even tried some eel and octopus!

When we weren't out exploring the city we were holed up in my suite watching kdramas, movies, cooking together and just hanging out.

I have to admit he is nothing like I thought he'd be at all.

He is so good looking and famous I thought for sure he would be this big old player and have women everywhere.

While I am under no illusions about his ual life I know he is no .

And that he probably had a homie lover friend type relationship with someone.

But for the life of me I could not figure out why he picked me.

I am not ugly and I love my current cuvry self but I don't know I thought for sure he'd be into the petite model type woman.

I mean we're the exact same height in my socked feet but I outweigh him by 50 pounds easily.

He took me to his studio to hang out and I wore a pair of wedges and felt so bad because I stood taller then he did.

Of course he didn't care in fact he loved it.

Ranting and raving about how y my feet looked in the wedges.

"Do you have a foot ?" I asked seriously.

He chuckled that adorabe chuckle of his and I found my self grinning as well.

He shrugged and sat down next to me.

"Not so much a foot but I appreciate pretty feet and toes in pretty shoes."

"You know who likes hammer toes, corns and bunions?" He asked grinning

And I crack up, "You do have a point."

"So are you having fun being here with me?" He asks.

"Yes very much so." He reaches over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter