Off The Market

Running Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tisha

 

I’m going home in a few days and I’m so sad.

Of course I miss my family and Nedra but I am going to miss Jay so much.

I’ve done the unthinkable and fallen in love with him!

I now I said I wouldn’t and that I was just going to have fun and enjoy our time together.

But how could I not? Not only is he handsome, he’s fun, uber talented and just plain adorable.

I couldn’t help it to be honest.

And to top it off it seems he feels the same way about me.

I know right? It is more likely that I’d get struck by lightning than having a bonafide celebrity fall in love with me but here we are.

He hasn’t actually said the words I love you but his actions shows it.

I look at him and I can’t help the stupid grin that spreads across my face.

We’re at his studio waiting for some of his friends to show up.

He won’t tell me who is coming and I am very nervous.

He brought me here after my “surprise” from earlier and if it is anything like that I might actually fall out right here in the AOMG studio.

Back to the surprise which turned out to be him introducing me to his brother and sister in law.

His flipping brother and sister in law!

His parents happened to be in America at the moment otherwise they’d been there too!

His brother Jehan was cool as a fan, his wife Inna although more reserved was also very sweet.

My mouth goes dry at the thought and I want slap Jay up side the head.

I give him the stink eye and he chuckles adorably and grabs my hand.

“Aww babe don’t be like that.” He says to me.

“You just set me up for the okey doke, your brother? You could have warned me look at what I am wearing?” I hiss.

“I am not dressed good to enough to be meeting your family Jay.”

He looks me up and down and smirks.

“I beg to differ, you are always on point.” He replies.

“Beautiful and flawless.” He caresses my cheek and kisses my knucles.

“Smooth.” Jehan says and chuckles.

I look at him and he has this lopsided grin on his face and Inna is smirking at us.

I clear my throat and laugh nervously.

I look at Jay and he is smiling that super adorable smile I love and I scoff.

They order a literal feast but I am so nervous and wound up I only pick at my food.

He squeezes my thigh reassuringly and I smile showing I am ok.

He winks at me and goes back to eating and talking to his brother.

They are chatting so boisterous and animatedly it is adorable.

I look at Inna and she smiles at me sweetly.

“So Skye how did the 2 of you meet?” She asks pointing between the 2 of us.

I feel my face heat up and Jay bursts out laughing and bumps my shoulder playfully.

I smile at him and say “No!”

“Well.” He says looking at me and sticking out his tongue.

“It’s actually a really funny story." He begins.

10 minutes later everyone is howling with laughter.

Inna literally has tears falling down her cheeks and Jehan is clutching his stomach dramatically.

I roll my eyes at Jay.

“That is not quite the way I remember.” I say to him accusingly.

“Oh you didn’t run into my on your way to pee?” He asks seriously.

“Well yeah I did but I didn’t fawn all over you like you’re saying you guys he is lying.” I say and put my hand over his mouth.

They erupt in more laughter and Jay takes my hand and kisses it.

 

“Hey don’t try to distract me with kisses!” I sass.

“The truth is I recognized him, of course.”

“I am a huge fan, how could I not?

And as much as I wanted to fangirl at the moment my bladder had other ideas.”

“Would I have asked to take a picture with you?” I say turning to Jay.

“Absolutely under any other circumstances I would have without a doubt.

"But because I had already embarrassed myself to what I thought was the point of no return how could I even think of going there.”

I turn and look at Jehan and Inna.

“What I wanted most at that time was the floor to open up and swallow me whole!” I laugh and they join in.

Jay winks at me cutely.

“Well I thought you were adorable in that beautiful yellow maxi dress.” Jay says.

“And when I got a whiff if your perfume I was a goner.”

“You just didn’t know it yet, why do you think I asked you your name?” He asks.

He grins leaning back in the booth clearly pleased with himself.

My mouth falls open and I stare at him.

“You were the one who sought me out.” I recall.

“For real?” I ask.

“For real.”

“Wow I am so slow.”

Everyone cracks up again.

“Wow I guess I made a bigger impression than I thought.” I smile at him.

“You have no idea.” He leans in and kisses my cheek.

“Well I’d never thought I’d see the day.” Ina says smirking.

“What?” Jay asks rolling his eyes.

“You being sprung and your nose being wide open over a woman.” She replies saucily.

Jehan spits out his water laughing and I giggle.

He shrugs and pulls me closer to him into the booth.

My heart is hammering in my chest at this revelation.

Jay Park sprung on me?

Well alrighty then…

 

At the studio:

I look up as the door opens and in walks Gray, Simon Dominic, and Loco.

I sit up straight and try to play it cool but my inner fangirl is swooning and twirling around in a circle.

“Hey you guys finally made it. We have been waiting here for more than 3 hours.” Jay complains.

But they are not paying attention to Jay because they are too bust staring at me.

I smile nervously and wave.

Nedra would flip out if she knew I was here especially with her all time crush Simon Dominic being here.

I walk over to them and stand in front.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I hold out my hand.

“I am Skye please take care of me.” I say.

Loco grabs it first and I smile at him.

“My lady.” He says he is so adorably shy.

I giggle and bow to him.

Then Gray shakes it and smiles flirtatiously.

“Well hello there it is very, VERY nice to meet you.” He says putting emphasis on the word very.

I giggle again, “Likewise.” I say.

Last but certainly not least I’m standing in front of Simon Dominic and he grabs my hand and kisses it!

My mouth falls open and I giggle like a schoolgirl and he smirks then looks at Jay who looks annoyed.

“You never told us that a living goddess was waiting here for us or we’d been here waiting for you to arrive.” He says and winks at me.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter