Hitched!

Running Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4 Years Later

Christmas Eve

Skye:

 

“Eomma is there anything I can help with?”

“Oh no ma’am Jay nearly had a heart attack just because you made the desserts.”

“Your mother and I have this under control.” She says turning me out of the kitchen.

“You go sit down and put your feet up right now before Jay comes in yelling at me about letting you come in here in the first place.”

“I can help with the prep you know.”

“It is not like I can’t sit and chop up the veggies.” I say incredulously.

“I know this and you know this but Jay is adamant you are not to step foot in this kitchen anymore unless it is to get food or water.”

I scoff annoyed.

“He is utterly to ridiculous! I say.

I look at my mother is who is smirking.

“What’s so funny?” I ask.

“Oh nothing I just find it cute.” She grins.

I scoff again.

“You would Jay can do no wrong in your book but he is wrong this time momma.”

“Wrong as 2 left feet I am pregnant not an invalid!”

“I can chop onions, bell peppers, carrots and celery without my blood pressure going up.”

“My pressure has been fine consistently for the last 3 months.”

" If my blood pressure is high right now it is because of his incessant nagging and him being so overbearing.”

“He is overreacting as usual."

 

After that night at his studio we have were officially together.

I went home 3 days later and before I could even get off the plane I had close to 8000 friendship requests on my personal page.

Unbeknownst to me Jay made a post titled “Off The Market.”

He posted a picture of us kissing and tagged me in it!!!

He freaking tagged me!!

It was so crazy I had to make my page private because some of the hate I was getting.

Some of his fans are ridiculous. They were more upset because I was a black woman than anything else.

It’s truly sad but I didn’t let it get to me and I learned how to utilize my block button like a pro.

I hadn’t even had a chance to tell Nedra yet and she was livid she had to find out on the internet.

She did not speak to me for 2 days!

I had to do some serious kissing and brown nosing.

When I explained to her why I didn’t tell her right away she understood but she was still upset with me.

So I had the brilliant idea to go on facetime with Jay and to her delight he was at the studio with almost all of AOMG.

Cha Cha, Simon Dominic, Gray, Loco, Hoody, Elo, and DJ Wegum was there.

I could literally see any remaining anger dissolve replaced with her squealing and jumping up and down.

Simon took one look at her and bogarted the phone call turning on his megawatt charm to 1 million percent.

Nedra nearly hyperventilated when he was flirting with her.

Jay chuckled and I just smiled she was in heaven.

Dating long distance was something I’d never thought I would ever do.

It was so hard in the beginning I missed him so much with Korea being the base of his businesses.

He started to come to the states much more since we started dating.

He would surprise me all the time and I traveled to Korea often so that made it easier.

Nedra came along with me when she could and Simon let it be known that he wanted her.

At first she was scared, even though he is her favorite artist and crush she was wary.

She saw what I went through and she knows she is not as diplomatic as me.

She would have been on the internet arguing and telling people off like it was a full time job.

But they fell in love.

They have been dating 2 years now and they are crazy about each other.

She totally wear the pants and Simon happily let’s her.

Jay and were together for nearly 2 years before he proposed.

My family, Nedra and I came to Seoul for Christmas and he got down on his knee in front of everyone.

I was so surprised I burst out with the ugly cry.

I cried so much he was worried I didn’t want to marry him.

Of course I said yes but I was also worried about how his fans would react.

If they acted like that and we were just dating they’d act like lunatics if they knew we were getting married.

So we kept everything a secret until after we actually had the ceremony.

We wanted to elope but our mother’s threw a fit.

A month before the wedding my family and I came to Seoul to get ready and finalize everything for the Korean ceremony. Someone saw his mother and I together out looking at Hanboks.

The next thing you know the pictures are all over the internet with speculation of a secret wedding happening.

I chuckled finding the speculation hilarious.

There was wagers on the date, venue and time comically some of them were right!

Jay was in the middle of filming Asia’s Got Talent so we planned around that.

Some of the people asked him outright and he just play it off laughing and telling them they were crazy.

All this did put a little more pressure on us of course.

We had to be extra careful and secretive to get the remaining things done without being found out.

Our mothers were determined to not have our (their) day ruined under any circumstance!

We married on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and the announcement was made with a simple post that said "Man and Wife" with us in our traditional Korean Hanbok.

And as expected the crap hit the fan but I did not care I had Jay until death do us part and nothing negative anyone posts about us online was going to steal my smile and joy.

We had a month long honeymoon in Bali.

We stayed on our private island with only us and the staff around.

It was magical.

When we returned home and I wasn’t pregnant our mothers were crushed.

I laughed so hard, it was not due to lack of trying because Jay’s goal from our honeymoon night was to impregnate me.

He was a man on a mission to have me with child as soon as possible.

“Babe we can’t wait too long for you to get pregnant because you are already considered high risk.”

“Jay women have been having babies well in their 40’s for centuries chill out!” I said.

I didn’t actually get pregnant until we had already been married already for 2 years.

I still lived in the states for a long time after we married.

My business and family is there.

Jay came home once a month for a week back then because we couldn’t stand to be apart for too long.

It was during one of those times that I became pregnant.

I did not know at first.

I started getting sick and throwing up.

I was tired and fatigued all of the time.

“Are you pregnant honey?” Mom asked.

“What? No I have been having my period.”

“Well sometimes women are pregnant and still bleed you should go to doctor just to be sure.”

Could I actually be pregnant this time?

I thought back to all the times I thought I was and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter