Support

My Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Studying sessions became harder. 

And there was just a week left till the exams. 

 

Seunghyun kept tapping his pen, and each tap sent a shiver of anxiety run down Jiyongs' entire body. 

The silence was thick, even the cool air flowing from the windows couldn't sway it. 

"We did this... how many times now, Jiyong?" Seunghyuns' low voice cut through the silence like a block of ice. It didn't make anything better, just heavier and colder. 

"F-fifteen times" Jiyong answers in a small voice, not meeting the others' gaze. 

"You solved this in minutes last week. What happened?" His tutor puts down the pen, but it does little to soothe his anxiety. 

I love you, "I don't know." 

The other sighs loudly as he gets up and sits next to him, his hand reaches out to grab him by the shoulders but Jiyong flinches at the touch. 

This alarms Seunghyun, who pulls his arm away immediately. 

And Jiyong just felt like crying. 

"Hey, tell me." His tutor leans in close, and he just bites his lip as he meets the others' concerned gaze, his heart beating faster, "Did someone hurt you? I am a black belt." 

That made a chuckle leave Jiyongs' mouth. 

"No, no, it's just..." He his lips as he looks back into Seunghyuns' eyes, "I am distracted... because of some feelings..." 

"Oh~ you're in love!? !" His tutor laughs and ruffles his hair gently, "Who is the lucky person?" 

You, . "I am not telling."

"Oh, come on!" The other laughs and pushes Jiyong down playfully, caging him under his body. "Tell me!" 

But he was not breathing anymore. 

Jiyong kept staring up at the other, mind blank. 

He could just pull him down, kiss him, and make his point. 

He feels his mouth water again and his pants feel slightly uncomfortable. 

Curse my brain for fantasizing this all the time. He just hoped the other won't suddenly press down. 

"It's someone... here..." Jiyong found himself saying.

Seunghyun gaped at him, leaning down, his face closer, "Don't tell me... is it my cousin? From the river last week?" 

I forgot we met her too. 

"N-no!" 

"Who else did you see? There is no one! I have been with you every time!" 

Exactly!! It's you, idiot! "But don't you like your cousin?"

"Oh, even if I did, it was a long time ago!" Seunghyun smiled widely, "I can set you up with her!" 

Jiyongs' hearbeat quickened as he watched the others' mouth and he clenched his fists so he won't pull the other down. "No, don't..." Even though he was glad Seunghyun didn't like her anymore, it was still evidence that his tutor did like girls. 

"Maybe meeting her will make you feel better. We can't waste any more time, you know?" The other shifts away and Jiyong finally sits up.

He bites the inside of his cheek as he nods. 

That night, he wished he could scream without being heard. 

 

 

"Hey! How are you?" The girl spoke in a sweet voice.

Her name was Dara. 

He kept looking at Seunghyun who just laughed, "My friend is a little shy, but he really wanted to know you, right Jiyong?" 

And he just nods, I'm an idiot. 

Jiyong suddenly wished he had dated someone seriously so he could smooth talk Seunghyun into dating him. But did he know he would fall in love like this? And to think after all the girls he dated, it was a guy he fell for just by spending some time with him.

 

That wasn't true. Seunghyun was much more than that. He was hardworking, funny, cute, intuitive and caring. His body grew bigger in just a few weeks from working in the fields and eating so healthy with his grandmother. It made Jiyong wonder if the other ate at all back in the city due to how skinny he was previously. His own weight had no changes since he still had difficulty digesting food and it made him wonder what the hell was he having back home that his entire body was in a state of shock just to digest the organic food here. 

He liked helping in the fields too but his vision would start getting blurry after some time. His body had definitely grown weaker. 

Or maybe, he was always weak and was just now realizing as he was putting his body to good use. 

 

Seunghyun had gone away after winking at them.

Dara was still talking as Jiyong k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter