Blush

My Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seunghyun, please stay a little while to teach me!" 

Jiyong was upstairs of the Oden shop, finding out that there were two bedrooms where the siblings lived. 

"Don't be crazy, Jiyong. I have to leave to take care of my grandma. She is ill, you know?" The other answers while preparing his luggage. 

Jiyong knew he was being selfish with his request, but he didn't know why he couldn't accept anyone else except for the other to teach him.

"Besides, didn't you wanna start a business? What happened to that?" Seunghyun looks pointetly towards him, making him nervous. 

He didn't know how to answer that. Truthfully, he was still very confused about his own change of heart. He really just felt the need to study with the other...

He goes red in the face when he realizes the actual reason but swallows the thoughts that come with it. He clenches the arms' of the chair tightly. He didn't need such unnecessary thoughts right now.

"Are you okay?" The other asks and Jiyong snaps out of his daze, "You're all red..."

"Uh- it's a little hot, that's all... I decided to study as I think it's too soon to start a business for me..." Even he didn't understand how he came up with an excuse so quickly. 

Seunghyuns' brows lift in amusement, "I didn't expect that from a snotty brat like you." 

"Who are you calling a snotty brat!? You-you... cheapskate!" 

"Ch-cheapskate!? Are you hearing yourself?" 

"Hah! Hit a nerve?" He laughs at the others' reaction of disbelief. 

"You-" The other approaches where he was sitting on the chair, towering over him and creating a threatening aura. 

Jiyong shoves the other from getting too close to him and gets up but Seunghyun takes it as a challenge of sorts and shoves him back. They laugh when it turns into a competition of who's going to make the other fall. 

And they do fall, thanks to Seunghyun hitting the back of his legs at the edge of the bed and falling; and Jiyong had shoved with full strength into the air, falling over him.

The first thing Jiyong felt and heard was the full giggle reverberating through the others' chest. He feared looking up and instead laid next to him, facing the ceiling. 

His heart shouldn't be beating so hard and fast as it is right now. 

 

"Brother- oh, hello brother Yongie! How are you?" 

"Ah, I'm fine, how about you, Hanna?" He lifts his head to see the child enter the room with her signature smile. Jiyong also felt giddy that she had given him a nickname.

"Hanna, what will you do if we stay here?" Seunghyun sits up and asks his sister who gave a thoughtful expression. 

"I want to see granny... I miss her bukkumi*..." (*sweet pan fried rice cake with sweet red bean filling)

Jiyong is shocked by her answer. Bukkumi is basically an old mans' favorite dessert. He himself didn't fancy it. Was the grandmothers' cooking that good that a child loved it?

"Haaa~ I miss it too..." The brother answers and looks at Jiyong with an apologetic expression. 

"Why are you asking, brother?" She asks.

"Jiyong wanted me to stay to tutor him." 

"Tutor?"

"Teach him. Help him study."

"But our exams are over..." The child says and Jiyong feel ashamed. He decides to tell the other that he doesn't need it and will just repeat the whole year instead. 

"Yeah, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter