Shut Up

My Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyong had sat on his study table to work on the homework and assignments, he didn't expect the other person to get his own work along too. 

"We will be doing homework together?" He asked, surprised.

"I finished mine. I will be checking your answers when you are done." Seunghyun says, making Jiyong pop a vein. 

This little!!

"We can get done early if you just show me your answers." Jiyong tries baiting the other. 

"It's okay. I have plenty of time."

Ugh!

Jiyong puts his books on the table with a loud bang, but the other is unfazed. 

"Let's start with math since it's the most time consuming and difficult. We will move to easier subjects later."

"I don't want to do that first. Why do you think it's hard for me?" Jiyong retorts with a huff.

"Fine. What do you find easiest?" Seunghyun asks and the rich boy is taken aback by the flexibility. Wasn't he just a high schooler like him? 

"Oh? You won't ask me to go along with math?" 

"Why should I?"

"Shouldn't you be strict with me?" 

Seunghyun was quiet for a while with a confused expression on his face. 

"Ok then, want to start with homework?" The boy still tries.

"Sure, if you show me your answers." Jiyong was not willing to go down. 

"I will write down the questions and homework on this paper as it's getting late." Seunghyun announces as he stands up and starts writing on a piece of paper hurriedly. "Tomorrow, I will check your answers and help you in correcting them. Goodbye."

The rich boy smiles widely, that was easy, he thinks as he stretches and prepares for bed. He will just get it all done tomorrow through the others' help.

 

Surprisingly, the other boy does do most of the work through the week. 

Jiyong is relieved but also a bit irritated that the boy isn't doing anything to make him snap and blame him for something.

Soon, the second term exams come around. 

Jiyong is given formula sheets and templates for doing all the work in his exams from the other boy. 

And somehow, he feels sorry for him. 

The other was trying so hard on his end, likely for the money he was receiving from his parents but Jiyong truly didn't care.

He didn't need to work so hard unlike the other; and yet he felt guilt for not doing so. 

The quicker the other just leaves him, the better. He doesn't need these useless feelings.

 

The results were out and as usual, Jiyong barely made it past last five position with just two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter