Chapter 14 - Chillax

In Your Arms

As usual, Mina woke up earlier than me to prepare our breakfast. She kissed my cheek before heading out of my room. Soon after, I woke up, brushed my teeth and took a bath.

I got out from the bathroom only in my black bra and undies. I opened my closet to choose my attire. Suddenly, Mina barged in, just to tell me that breakfast is ready, and she saw me still not dressed.

“Oooppsss,,, sorry, sorry, eonnie,,, I thought you are still sleeping,” she blushed and just stared at the floor. “I just want to say that breakfast is ready,” she turned her body and got out in a blink.

Wow, what a morning view… it is weird,, the fact that last night we did a little hot session,, but I still blushed every time I saw her half or when she was so close to me… How strong her aura is…

I just chuckled and did not even have the chance to reply anything to her. I continued my preparation, and decided just to wear black T-shirt, a simple necklace, jeans, and sneakers.

I joined Mina at the dining table. She made fruit sandwich today.

“Morniinggg,, Minayaaahh.. woohoo, fruit sandwich, with strawberries, my favourite,” I took a bite and looked at her.

was agaped. How come she is so y and cool by only wearing those attire. I think I am going to drool.

“Earth to Myoui Mina!!” I said it louder.

“Nee, nee, Eonnie,,,, Yes, I know that you like strawberries, that is why I make it for you,” she talked so fast and I found it cute. I thought last night session really affected her.

“Thank you, baby… you are the best,,” I grinned widely.

“Glad that you like it, eonnie,,,” she replied and finished her breakfast.

After we finished, I put the dishes an washed my hands. “Let’s go!” I offer my right arm to her. She linked her arm shyly and we headed to the car. No words, just walking and smiling.

 

On our way, she still kept our arms linked and she hugged it tighter. I smiled secretly and just patted her head gently. We arrived at her school, yet she pouted, “What happened, Minayaaa?” I asked.

“Mr. Kim, why did we arrive so fast?” she was sulking.

“Aigooo, my little princess,” I ruffled her bangs. “Text me when you miss me, okay… Now, you have to go to school,,, I promise to go home on time today,” I tried to make her calm.

She showed me her pinky finger, “Promise..?”

“Promise,” I linked our pinkies and thumbs. Then we laughed together.

I waved her goodbye and headed to college. In a minute, I felt my phone vibrated.

 

From: Minariii Baby

I miss you already 😭

 

                                                                               From: Nayeonnie Baby 😘

Aigoo, baby,,,, send you thousand of kisses..

Don’t cry, okay, baby… Eonnie loves you so much..

 

Tck, this Minariiii,,,, how come she texted me in a minute. I closed my eyes and her pouted face flashed in my mind. I chuckled, she really fell for me that deep.

 

From: Minariii Baby

Don’t get too close with Irene Eonnie!

 

Hahahahaha…. I laughed out loud reading her message. Such a jealous little girlfriend.

 

From: Nayeonnie Baby 😘

Cross my heart. It only beats for you, baby.

You are the only one in my heart and mind.

Study well, okay.

 

I ended the chat cause I already arrived at my campus. I put my phone back and I could not stop myself from smiling.

“Feeling so happy, huh?” Irene eonnie approached me and we walked to the class together.

“Hahaha…yes, of course, eonnie,,, I am the happiest girl on earth because I have my Minariii,” I smiled wider.

“Aigooo, you make me jealous in the morning,,, when can I have my own?” Irene sulking.

“Eonnie,,, there are so many girls and boys are waiting for you,,, you just don’t open your heart yet..” I answered.

“Do you think so?” she questioned.

“Seulgi sunbae likes you so much,, I guess since last year,, but you do not realize it,,” I giggled.

“How do you know? She is just a friend for me,,” she said.

“Starting from today, pay attention more to her actions, okay,, you will see the difference, eonnie,,” I suggested.

“Okay, then,, let’s see whether your guess is correct,,”she agreed.

“Im Nayeon always right,” I whispered to her ear. We laughed together and got into our class.

 

The bell rang and it was lunch time. Irene sunbae and I headed to the cafeteria. I opened my lunch box and when I saw the food, I was smiling again. That day, Mina made a very cute bento, she shaped the rice into a bunny shape with eyes, nose, and two big front teeth, which was me, with beef teriyaki, and salad.

“Wooowww,,,, she is really whipped for you, Nayeon,” Irene praised Mina’s creation.

“I am so whipped for her, too,, it is just I can control my feeling better,” I said proudly.

But then, in just a couple of second, I took out my phone and did some selcas with my irresistible aegyo. Then I sent the pictures to Mina and messaged her to have a happy lunch.

“For a person who just said that she could control herself better,” Irene teased me.

I slapped her arm jokingly, “Sssttt, eonnie,,,, I admit that I really love this girl.” We enjoyed our lunch time while talking about random things.

Then, Seulgi sunbae approached our table. “May I join?” she asked.

“Of course, Seulgi sunbae,,,you can sit there,” I said pointing to the seat in front of Irene eonnie.

I finished my food faster and got up, “Irene eonnie, I have to call Mina first, you can continue your lunch with Seulgi sunbae,” I winked at her, gave a signal that Seulgi was trying to get closer to her.

“Bye, Seulgi sunbae,” I waved at her.

I left both of them and went to the library instead. I wanted to have some research for my paper.

 

Without I realized, it was already 4.30 p.m. and I wanted to go home. But, I felt that my phone vibrated.

 

From: Minariii Baby

I am waiting in the car. Come here faster. I miss you so bad.

 

I put back my phone and walk faster to the car. I got in the car and caught my breath. “Why do you suddenly pick me up, baby?” I asked.

“Cause I miss you so much and I want to spend some time at the night market with you,” Mina explained with her angelic voice that made me shuddered inside my heart.

I kissed her forehead, “I miss you, too, baby,,, Okay, let’s go to the night market, Mr. Kim, my princess here is longing for some street food,” I chuckled and Mr. Kim followed.

“Not having the feeling to cook dinner, huh?” I asked.

She moved closer and linked our arms together, “Aniiyoo, eonnie, I really miss spending time with you outside our house and enjoy the night time together,” she said and tighten her arm on mine.

“Hmm,, that is right though, we rarely go outside and enjoy the night weather and life,” I hold her other hand and rubbed it gently. “Anything to please you, baby,” she kissed me on the cheek.

How come my Nayeonnie still looks so vibrant even until now. She is really attractive in this black tight T-shirt that hugs her curves perfectly. Plus, her vanilla perfume that is really soothing and sweet. I want to hug her badly, keep her in my arms forever.

I did not know what happen at that moment, I meant I used to this kind of skin ship and both of us were the clingy type of person. But when Mina tighten her hug, I felt a new spark again, it was like a deeper part of my heart was opened and she jumped into it, made my heart warmer and I could feel her sincere love to me. Besides, due to this closeness, I suddenly was aware of how her pressed on my arm, and it was kind of .

I was a bit sweaty at that time because of this sudden feeling attack. I wiped my sweat and kept my cool act in front of her. Oh my, I guessed I was really, truly deeply in love with Mina. My heart did somersault whenever she was near me.

 

After our ride, we arrived at the Myeongdong Night Market. That day, it was not that crowded, and we could enjoy our time better.

I hugged her sideways, encircled my hand on her shoulder, and she placed her hand on my hip. We walked with a joyful heart, looking at the stuff being sold, and bought some street food. Teokpokki, odeng, fried mandu were all Mina’s favourite, and I liked them too. We stopped at a small booth and sat there for a while.

“Happy, princess?” I asked cheerfully.

“Of course, eonnie, because I can spend time with you,” she showed her gummy smile.

“Hmm, eonnie, this teokpokki is really good, try some,” she fed me with the teokpokki and I was gladly received it.

“Hmm…. Daebak… it is so good, Minayaah,” I replied excitedly.

“It is true, right,,, I know that you will like it,” she giggled and continued eating all the food.

 

Although it was just a simple couple thingy, but I really treasured the time I spend with Mina. I fancy looking at her face and all her cute reactions when she was eating and when she told me stories of that day. I like hearing her voice, like a therapy for my ears and heart. It was so different with my loud voice,,,hahahaha… So it was a good match, then. Loud and soft, we complete each other.

After she finished eating, we continued exploring the market. We bought some cute stuffs for our house decoration. Then, we found some white converse sneakers and we both liked it. So, we bought those as couple shoes. Geez, it sounds so cheesy, but who cares.

When we were walking, I spot an alley on my left side, and because it was getting late, the market was also getting less people. I directed Mina to that alley and stopped there.

“What happen, eonnie? Something wrong?” she asked a little bit panic.

“Yes, Mina, I am having a problem,” I said while holding both of her shoulders.

“What is it? You feel hurt again? Let me apply some oil,” she was about to take the oil from her bag.

“Aniyo, Mina, I don’t feel pain,, don’t worry about it,”

“Then, what is it? Why you brought me here?” she asked calmly.

“Cause I can’t hold it anymore,, I want to kiss you,”

Blush crept up on her face with a cute shock face because of my bold action in public place. Kiss me in the public area. How bold you are, Nayeonnie. I am not ready for this sudden request, but I like this side of Nayeon. Full of sweet surprise and always gentle to me.

“May I, baby?” I asked once again and she nodded.

I kissed her forehead first, then her nose bridge, and move down to her soft lips. I did not rush in kissing her, I did not care if people noticed. I took all the time in the world to kiss her with gentleness and passion. I closed the gap between us, and put my right hand on her nape while my left hand supporting her waist. She encircled her hands on my back.

I looked at her face, “I love you, Mina,” and I kissed her again.

Oh, God, it is such a romantic moment. Bold Im Nayeon kissed me with passion and I can feel her sincere love to me. Butterflies are flying around in my tummy and I treasured this moment in my heart and mind. Her plump lips touches mine, her tongue softly and I can feel the warmth.

I could not stop kissing Mina. I her lower lips and she opened the entrance to deeper. Our tongue battled, roaming each other mouth, and I almost lost control. My hand moved lower to her chest and I was about to touch her . But I finally got my mind back and did not continue further hot session in that alley.

We stopped kissing and attached our foreheads. We caught our breath and giggled. I hugged her and whispered, “You are my life, Mina, I will never let you go,, Saranghae,,”

“Saranghae, eonnie,” she replied and tightened the hug.

 

We went home with big smiles in our hearts, knowing that our love was growing deeper and deeper.