Chapter 11 - My Girl

In Your Arms

Since I confessed to Mina, I felt so relieved that I could show my affection to her. I did not have to hold myself back and I could shower her with love.

That day when we were back from the Mount Fuji tour, we packed out stuff because we wanted to move to another hotel in Tokyo Disneyland.

Our third night in Japan was spent at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. It was so grand, full of artistic design, like a castle. I booked the Fairy Tale Suite Room for our stay. We admired the design, the detail in each corner that represents Disney characters. The room is decorated mostly in blue complete with its classic ornaments, looked like we really in the fairy tale time. There was a living room, grand bathroom, a big queen size bed in the middle, and also a balcony with a view of Disneyland.

One queen size bed. I smirked imagining how we will share our bed together as girlfriends. The feeling will be different, and my butterflies are freely fly around right now. I am staring at the bed for too long.

“Mina, let’s put our bag in the dresser than we can freshen ourselves after that,” My voice pulled her back from her imagination.

“Nee, eonnie,” she arranged our belongings neatly at the dresser while I was using the bathroom.

We both were done taking bath and just enjoyed the room’s feature. We both were in our cute pyjamas and I plopped down my body to the fluffy bed, rubbing the sheet that was so soft, while Mina was sitting at the sofa next to the bed, relaxing.

“Babyyy,,” I called her cute name, I lifted up my head and support it with my palms.

Her cheeks turned red and she shyly looked at my eyes.  That cute name again. I have to get used to by that from now on.

“Come here,” I sat down at the edge of the bed and tapped my lap to signal Mina to sit on it.

She got up from the sofa and approached me. Believe it or not, my heart drummed crazily waiting for Mina to sit on my lap.

I encircled my arms on her waist and leaned my head on her back.

Nayeonnie, why you have to be this sweet… I can feel her soft mounds on my back and her arms on my tummy engulfed me gently. This whole feeling is new to me, because of the new relationship status that we have right now. She is not just my ‘sister’ anymore. We are a new couple. I hold her hands and just melt in her embrace.

We just stayed silent and enjoyed each other embrace. I smiled on her back, thinking about all things that happened between us. How the heaven gave me this opportunity to have Mina in my life, not just as sister, but as my new and last girlfriend.

“I love you, Mina,,, I promise to always treat you like a princess as long as I live,” I said to her calmly. “You are my princess, my own princess,” I kept saying that cheesy lines.

“Eonnie yaaa,,,” she smiled and felt my sincere love. “You are my cute prince, then, eonnie,” she replied shyly and we giggled to each other.

She turned her body sideways and my arms never left her waist. She put her arms around my shoulders, so she can see my face properly.

“Can we stay like this forever?” I acted cutely and pursed my lips.

She laughed, “You are so cheesy, eonnie.”

“But it is true, I want to hold you in my arms forever,” I pouted.

“Then what if I want to go to the rest room, or I want to eat, or go to school?” she tried to reason out.

“I will keep on following you,” I grinned and she laughed more.

“One thing that I am sure is that I love you, eonnie, and I want to be with you, too,” she said.

“Your request is my command, Minariii,” I gave her a salute like a soldier.

She slapped my shoulders softly.

I tightened my arms around her and say that cheesy line again, “Love you, Minariii,” and I kissed her cheek.

“Love you too, eonnie,,,” she replied.

Then we ordered dinner from the room service. All food was in the shape of the Disney character, there was Mickey Mouse burger, Minnie’s cake, and other menus with Disney’s decoration.

It was time to sleep since we had to get up early to explore the Disneyland and Disney Sea on the next day.

I took the right side of the bed and already settled in comfortably. Mina came out from the bathroom and joined me on the bed.

I opened my arms, “Cuddle tiiimmeee,” I said cutely.

She just chuckled seeing my childish action but obeyed me. She nest her head on my left shoulder, her right hand crossed over my tummy. I kept her save in my arms.

My favourite position. I can hear her unsteady heartbeat, feel the softness of her chest, and of course I feel save.

“Good night, Minari baby,” I kissed her forehead, “Dream about me, okay,” I chuckled.

“Will do, sweetheart,” she replied giggling.

“Sweetheart now, huh? You are going bolder, baby…” I teased.

She looked at me and put her tongue out.

“What a cute baby I have,” I ruffled her hair and kept kissing her head.

“Have a nice dream, sweetheart,,,” she kissed my cheek and I blushed. “Caught you blushing, sweetheart,” she laughed.

“Yaaa,, of course I am blushing,,, I was kissed by the prettiest princess in the world,” I tried to counter her attack.

 

The next day, we spent two whole days exploring Disneyland and Disney Sea. Mina bought lots of stuff related to Harry Potter; she bought the wand, the scarf, and some figurines.

I bought many cute stuff, too, mostly to decorate my princess. We bought the couple Mickey & Minnie hat, and other merchandise from Disneyland.

Throughout the day, I never left Mina’s hands out of my grasp. It was so crowded in Disneyland, so I have to make sure that Mina felt save in the middle of the many people.

In short, we spent our 5 days holiday in Japan, and we were ready to get back to Korea to continue our study. I was not ready to face Jeongyeon and Jihyo’s teases if they know that I fell for Mina and we started to date.