Chapter 7 - Exercise

In Your Arms

It will be just a short update since Kura Kura is released yesterday. Nayeon and Mina are so gorgeous at the MV.

 

It was Sunday morning. The sun was shining and I laid on my bed lazily. Then, there was a knock and Mina popped her head.

“Eonnie, are you up?” she asked still peeping by the door.

“Yeah, Mina… what’s up?” I yawned.

“Hehe… do you remember dr. Hirai’s suggestion yesterday?” she asked.

“Awwwhhh…. Aniyo, Minaaaaa….” I begged her and she sat on my bed.

“Don’t be naughty, eonnie, let’s jog for a while, maybe around 20 minutes,” she acted like a nurse.

“20 minutes are too long… I better spend my 20 minutes with you here, on my fluffy bed,” I woke up and hugged her. I circled my arms on her waist and leaned my head on her chest. She was frozen.

This sudden hug in the morning. Aisshh, she always successful in making me frozen in place. Now her head on my chest, she may hear my racing heart beats.

She tried to stay firm and push me gently, “No..no..no, eonnie, you have to obey what the doctor said.”

I pouted even more, “Bad nurseee…” I laid my body again and covered my head with the blanket.

“Haisshh…eonnie… it is not the time to act like a baby,” she tried to open my blanket.

“But, I am a baby…” I still pouted.

“Alright, then, I will make this baby not pouting anymore,” Mina tickled me, and I had to surrender and open my blanket. She laughed so hard seeing me lost.

“Yaaaa… how dare you attacked your eonnie!” I protested.

“Hey, just now someone said that she is a BABY,,” she put her tongue out.

“Aisshhh…yoouuu…” I did the revenge and tickled Mina.

We had the real battle of tickling each other. I tickled her armpits, waists, and neck. She also did the same to me. Accidentally, Mina tickled the part near my scar and “Ooucch,,ooucch,, Mina,” I held my left rib and writhed painfully.

“Eonnie,,eonnie,, mianhaeee,, wait, wait I will take the oil,” she directly became panic and felt sorry. She helped me to lay down and lifted up my T-shirt to check the scar’s condition. She poured out some oil and massaged it gently until I stopped writhing.

In panic condition, I lifted up eonnie’s T-shirt and massaged her scar gently. Touching her inner body for the first time. I gulped at the first contact. It was electrical, but just at the wrong time when I made my eonnie hurt. I just focused on the scar and helped her to feel better.

“How is it, eonnie? Feeling better? So sorry once again,” I bowed my head.

I held Mina’s hand that was massaging my scar and she stopped, “It is okay, Mina,, I enjoyed our battle before,, I have not laughed that loud since that accident,,, so no need to feel bad, okay… and now you are treating me gently like this.”

She retreated her hand from my grasp, “But, still, eonnie, I don’t want to make you feel hurt, though,,, I am such a bad nurse.”

“Aniyooo.. I was just kidding before… you are a good nurse,” I cheered her up. “Hey, let’s jog then,” I asked her.

“Are you sure, eonnie? It will be hurt later..” she sound worried.

“Naaahh.. I will jog slowly and I have my cute nurse with me, right?” I winked.

“Okay, I will prepare your clothes,” she opened my wardrobe and took my jogging suit. “I will also change my clothes and I will wait you outside, okay.”

“Roger, nurse!” I gave her a salute and she smiled looking at my action.

We went down to the 7rd floor of the apartment. There were jogging track in the middle of a garden and a swimming pool.

“Hmm… it is my first time visiting this floor,,, nice view here, eonnie… we should swim together some day,,” she said.

“Hahahaha… Minayaaah, your eonnie here cannot swim, you know,,” I shyly admitted.

“Jinjaaaa…?? I will be your swimming coach, then..” she proudly said.

“Hmmm… my little sis is capable of many things, right?” I ruffled her hair.

We jogged around the garden three times and sat down to have a short sunbathing time. I panted after jogging.

“Tired, eonnie?” she asked.

“I am bad at any kind of sport, Minayaaah,,,” I chuckled and she laughed too.

“Try it bit by bit and you will get used to it, eonnie. It is good for your health,” she suggested.

“Yes, yes, I am trying,,” I smiled.

“I will give you a reward since you obey the doctor’s,” she grinned.

“Woooaaa,,,,, can’t wait,” I smirked.

We sat down for a while there, absorbing the vitamin D from the sun. It was around 7.30 a.m. and my stomach was growling.

“Okay, let’s feed your dragon, eonnie,” she chuckled and I laughed. She offered her hand and intertwined it. We went back to our penthouse.

Mina prepared a simple breakfast for both of us, and I was just watching her… some toast bread, bacon, and sunny side up.

“Stop staring, eonnie,” she smiled and covered her face.

“Waaeeee… I can’t stare on my own sister?” I laughed.

She finished preparing and joined me eating at the kitchen isle. Then, her phone rang. It was from Mom.

“Anyeong, eomma, how are you?” Mina started the conversation.

“I am good, dear. How are you and Nayeon? Did you accompany her to the hospital yesterday?” Mom asked.

“We are all good, Mom.. We enjoyed our school well and yes yesterday I accompanied eonnie to the hospital,” she told the story and I also nodded following her explanation.

“Nice to hear that, dear. Don’t hesitate to tell me if you need something, okay, Mina.. Eomma made a bank account for you and I will give you monthly pocket money,” Mom said.

“Jinjaaa, eomma… You don’t need to do that, it is too much for me,” she was surprised.

Mom chuckled, “You are an Im now, and it is my pleasure to do that, Mina,, I treat you the same like your eonnie,,, you can save the money if you want, up to you, dear,”

“Thank you so much, Mom, I will use it wisely,,, by the way, how is Dad?” Mina continued.

“Dad is healthy and like usual, he is busy with the business matter,” she said.

“Tell him that we miss him and don’t forget to eat healthy food and have enough rest,” Mina said.

“I will,,, What are you two doing now?” Mom asked.

“Hmm.. I just finished cooking breakfast and we are eating right now,” she said.

“Good then, Nayeon is so lucky to have you,” Mom laughed.

“I am the lucky one, Mom,” she giggled.

“Alright, enjoy your Sunday, girls,,, love you both,” Mom ended the call.

“Love you too, Mom,” Mina said goodbye.

 

“So, is everything okay?” I asked.

“Yup,,, everything is okay,,,” she replied.

We finished our breakfast and I headed to the living room and plopped my body there.

“Eonnieee,,,, don’t lay down there,,, you are sweaty and stinky,” Mina complained. “Take a shower first,” she suggested.

“Aaawwhhh…too lazy to take a shower on Sunday morning, Minayaaah…” I bargained.

“Come on, you will feel fresh after showering, and I promise we will continue our Netflix,” Mina pulled my hand.

“Okay! But I want you to bathe me,” I smirked.

“Whaaaattt?” she released my hands and face turned red.

I laughed out loud, “Look at your face, Minaaaa…. You are so red… I am just kidding.”

She slapped my arms, “Yaaaaa… you always tease me!”

“Because I like the moment when you are shy and panic,” I laughed. “I will take a shower, now,,, don’t regret it, Minaaayaahh,” I still .

Imagining about Nayeon in her glory is really tempting. I am just too naïve to do things like that. Don’t worry, eonnie, someday,,,

After taking a shower, I went out to the living room, and Mina was still taking a shower. So, I just browsed through my IG and checked on my friends’ update. I decided to take some selfies.

“Taking pictures without me, huh?” Mina sat down beside me.

“Of course, I would like to take some pics with you,” I said. I adjusted my camera.

“But, wait, I want to take something first, eonnie,” she said and took something from the fridge.

“Here is your reward, eonnie,,,, strawberry cheesecake ice cream for you.. but don’t finish it in one day, okay..” she handed me the ice cream box.

My eyes are starry when I see that big box, “Waaaaww,,, thank you, Minayaaah…. It is my favourite flavour.. How about you?”

“Oh, I have the chocolate mint flavour, you can try it too later,” she said.

Then, we took some pictures with the ice cream and posted them in our IG accounts “Ice cream day with my adorable sister”.

Then, we started the movie and enjoyed our ice cream. We sometimes fed each other and just chilled out that day.

 

Happy Kura Kura day, guys… Nayeon is so sweet in simple white dress and blue cardigan in the MV.