LWTY 4

ALL ABOUT US

It is one of the hectic events in the university. Welcoming freshmen and having parties every now and then are usual phenomena in campus. Sana has been busy controlling organization materials on the main campus.

After getting her tasks, the banner left in her hand was really huge. She was standing in front of campus gates and tried to manage with the banner on her own. However, her poor attempts failed so she decided to call Jihyo for help. She was standing for 15 minutes until she noticed a girl who was busy parking her bicycle. As she was observing the girl, Jihyo has already stood and called her.

Grabbing the other left and another side, the two girls couldn't hold still. Jihyo was questioning herself how to stick the other side of the banner until she noticed the girl who was coming to the main gates. While Sana was sticking the bottoms of the banner.

- Excuse me, can you help us? – Jihyo said and the girl still standing

-  Jihyo you should call Nayeon…- Sana mumbled to her and look behind to see the girl’s face.

As she looked at the certain girl, Sana froze in her place. The certain girl is Danny. Standing still and looking at Sana. There was a certain of surprise and joy. Sana took a time to observe the girl. White blouse and black jeans with comfortable pair of sneakers. As Dahyun came closer and switched her attention to Jihyo 

- Hello, yes no problem – Dahyun said and Jihyo noticed an alien accent

- Are you a first-year student? – Jihyo asked while Sana was busy observing the girl. Sana and Danny were sure that they would have time to talk after that but who knows........

- Yes. Which side should I hold? – Dahyun asked and checked the older girl from time to time without her notice. After organizing, Jihyo started a smooth conversation:

- I forgot, what is your name?

- Dahyun – Dahyun said and looked at her

- It is Sana, vice president – Jihyo said and Sana tried to shook her hand and Dahyun grasps her hand as a gesture of greeting.

 

Dahyun indeed got mesmerized. Still big brown eyes and soft voice that melted her heart but for two years everything is changed, they are more like a strangers

 

- Nice to see you Dahyun – Sana said and a smile plastered on her face.

Before Dahyun could talk, the phone buzzed and Jihyo excused herself. Only Dahyun and Sana.

- Danny ……..- Sana muttered and looked at Dahyun

- Well, we meet again – Dahyun said and she loved how the older girl’s eyes glued to her

- It can be a  right to start over Dahyun

 

Before Dahyun could respond, the man with classic attire and beautiful face interrupted the moment of the two girls. Suho…..

 

“Hello, Sana. Do you need any help?” the man stretches a grin, innocent and friendly but Dahyun does not like any of them.  As Sana switched her whole attention to the man, Dahyun could not stand because of the sudden awkward change of event.

“You know about a date? Our trainer called and canceled training so if you have time we could walk around in the park and go to the cinema,” Suho said and it was clear that the man was in love.

“Hmmm, I think I will be free after 20 minutes. Is it okay if you wait for me?” Sana said with a small smile. “Actually, I don’t mind walk around the campus with you ….” Suho said.

 

Hearing all exchanges of questions and responses, Dahyun quietly walk away without any interruption. She felt that she needed to go and finish her tasks for today. However, she was happy to see Sana and that’s all. She didn’t expect that she would see the girl and face the unpredictable event. While after a small conversation and noticing the absence of Dahyun, she felt those feelings again….. and only muttered..... “You left again without saying nothing”