LONG WAY TO YOU 3

ALL ABOUT US

Yo estoy enamorada de ti.

Nunca te olvidaré Sana

probablemente me olvidarás

La libertad está en ser dueños de nuestra vida

____________________________________

I am in love with you

I'll never forget you

You'll probably forget me.

Freedom is in owning our lives

 

 

 

Second-year student Minatozaki Sana. Heartthrob and vice president of the Seoul National University. The girl possesses confidence and high esteem. The girl who knows her own price and value.

Sana spent her last month in administrative works in the university. They have been preparing a number of student meetings and programs to welcome freshmen. Knowing the fact that she is part of the student government, she is well acknowledged about rumors and news around the university. Seniors students can be unfair, arrogant, and ert at some point.

Sana always tries to keep a cordial relationship with students and professors but some people can interpret such good treatment with signal to flirting or other staffs that they usually imagine. Sana has been checking all documents and filling some papers with Jihyo. As they got an opportunity to relax and grab some coffee near the university, a bunch of second and third-year students surrounded them holding bouquets.

-  What is the matter, guys? – Jihyo questioned them

-  Actually, we wanted to ask Sana for a date – one of the guys answered holding red roses

Two female figures observed boys, Sana got point that those boys are from the baseball team and Suho one of her groupmates was standing in the corner and smiling at her. Other boys saw how Sana smiled at Suho and they backed up. They knew that the captain of the team got more chances since they have been studying together in one faculty.

- Will you go out with me Sana? – Suho asked and a genuine smile can be evident and Sana liked it at some point

- Hey there! I will go out with you as a friendly date Suho. You know my answer – Sana said but nevertheless, she took red roses with a note

- Then I will call you after training. Bye – Suho waved his hands and left two girls in place

-  Bye

-  He has been trying to win since freshman year and you still thinking and giving him false hope…. – Jihyo straightforwardly said

-  It is not my intention. I have already told him that I don’t feel anything towards him. – Sana said took note and red

As her eyes saw the “Yo Estoy Enamorado de ti” sentence, she momentarily froze in her place. Seeing her friend in this state, Jihyo took the note and read “I have been interested in you since freshman year. Please give me a chance Sana and something in Spanish or Latino. Is it Spanish?” Jihyo questioned her and tried to find any answers. Sana looked at her and said “It is and he didn’t write this note since he doesn’t even speak or write in Spanish.” as Jihyo heard Sana’s strange answer. “Probably he wanted to be a little bit creative and romantic at some point. Spanish people usually expressive and open. Don’t you think so?”. Sana took back the note and checked again “I don’t know. I heard this sentence once and it remains in my heart and mind for so long”. As Jihyo looked at her “If it is not him, who do you think that person can be?”

“It can be Danny”

 

Flashback ~

“Absence is presence. These are the fundamentals of mystery, Sana” – Danny said to Sana and walked with her at the beach in California.

It was one of the vacations, Sana shared with a stranger in California. Both of them shared apartments near the beach that's why they freely spent their time. 

Danny. She knows nothing about girl except her Spanish accent whenever she talked with her in English. They didn't share any personal information, it was out of topic. However, Sana knew that she won't be here for so long. The girl was indeed beautiful and attractive. Sana has never felt so lost and small in those eyes. Confidence in the person made her feel unsure. “I know. I’m incredibly attractive, but please, let’s try to forget about that.” Danny said to a girl who has been looking at her very attentively.
“I'm glad that you come closer,” Sana said straightforwardly. “You doubt that I’d not come?” Danny asked her moving a little bit closer to a girl. Danny has been drowning in those eyes and she got mesmerized. “I think I will often doubt whenever I’d see you,” Sana said not moving her gaze. “In the end, we all have to go back to where we began. Do you think we will meet each other again?”.

Sana wasn’t sure but she wanted to see the girl the next day. However, Danny’s honesty made her feel sad and content to a certain degree. It was three in the morning and they talked about everything lying on the beach with two blankets. Danny lay by her side but not so close, two fingers brushed and Danny sat and looked at her “You are very beautiful at night. Make yourself comfortable and sleep. I will wake you up at 5 o’clock.” Danny had a strange effect that makes her dizzy and relaxed. She sounded so calm and serene. As Sana held her hand “Don’t leave me, Danny”

Yo Estoy Enamorado de ti” Danny said with a raspy voice and kissed her forehead and everything went black