Back to Black one-shot

ALL ABOUT US

[I just dress like... I'm an old black man. Sorry! Like I'm an old Jewish black man. I just dress like it's still the '50s. I fall in love every day. Not with people but with situations and those situations only involve your presence, Sana.

The songs I wrote on the album are from times when I was so messed up in the head. I gave this album to Jihyo since she will remain my depression in her songs and sing amazingly. I had literally hit rock bottom. I hate to use such a phrase since I’m sure I will sink lower at some point but I was clinically depressed and I managed to get something I’m so proud of out of something that was so horrible. I'm not frightened of appearing vulnerable. I was hit by a car once on my bike, but I still rode home and this car is Sana, you hit me insanely hard but I am still moving forward but I am in black. I was really depressed. I was in love with you and it fell through. A lot of it was to do with bad choices and misgivings. We were both to blame for the split but we don’t have time for regret]

It was the last note that Dahyun left after her to Sana. After reading the note, Sana only could blame herself but she moved further. Even though, the pain and scar left own mark on Sana’s heart.

Jihyo’s last words to Sana were only “We saw Dahyun that no-one knew: funny, witty, foul-mouthed and charming. For the people putting it together, it was an overwhelming experience. And we lost that person. I can’t thank you even and bad-mouth about you since Dahyun won’t be happy hearing such words from me but this girl.....asked me to tell you that she is grateful for rollercoaster emotion"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Love is a beautiful emotion, it originates a feeling in you that you’ve probably never experienced before. Dahyun’s mornings suddenly begin to feel happier, better, and cozier. She somehow begins to feel excited about life again and for those first few months, everything seems perfect.

Sana and Dahyun shared beautiful love but it didn’t last long. The changes in Sana’s behavior only made her hesitate in this relationship. The relationship lasts almost 2 years but nevertheless, her ex-girl was more precious than Dahyun. Dahyun got enough evidence.

Sana never enjoyed the thrill of a relationship with her. Probably she sought the recovery from the last relationship. However, there were very few good memories to fall back on and probably, more pain and rejection to take in their relationship.

After knowing that Sana still loves Eunha, Dahyun began drinking more heavily, going on all day binges to block out the pain. Dahyun's friends managed to convince her to go to rehab, but her stint didn't last long.

Dahyun channeled her heartbreak into her work and it was during this time that she penned most of the songs on iconic Back to Black Jihyo’s album. Dahyun believed in Jihyo a lot. She is an amazing friend and a great keeper what Dahyun always said to her. Dahyun knows that she is not in good condition neither to sing nor perform. She always has been good at writing and expressing all emotion in words. However, it was hard to process.

Sana’s focus was interrupted by a tap on her shoulder.  She was spending her lunch in a cozy café. She looks up, and there’s this really cute girl and memories flashed back and even feeling. Sana took off her headphones, and the girl only welcomed with a warm embrace and kisses to cheeks despite the fact that the girl left her 2 years ago because of her academics. Eunha’s reasons and explanation were acceptable to be forgiven what Sana thought. They talked for a while and the heated conversation shifted to the night in her apartment. Truth to be told, she missed old feelings and she forgot the current love that she shared with Dahyun.  

 

After Sana knowing the truth that Dahyun acknowledged her relationship with Eunha, she just left Dahyun saying only empty “sorry and goodbyes”. Dahyun thought that was the price that she got.  

 

Dahyun drank herself to death and the black depression her. Eventually, she ends up facing death in a car crash.

“How ironic Kim Dahyun” it was the last words of Dahyun as she closed her eyes.

 

[You went back to her and I went back to black] Jihyo sang the last part of the song and left the stage.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The story based on the album "Back to Black"  written by Amy Winehouse and Black means depression. Basically, Amy's story left a strong effect so I thought to demonstrate in this story. If you guys liked please leave a comment.  I know it is very short but that the way is )))) Some quotes are Amy's. So much appreciation to her. 

stay safe and healthy