SWEET JEALOUSY one-shot

ALL ABOUT US

Four years how Sana and Dahyun started dating. The relationship seems good enough to support and love each other but not this time Sana started to feel gradual jealousy towards her girlfriend. However, Sana thought it is too childish so she ignored feelings for a while.  
They lived together under one roof and of course, sometimes they had misunderstandings. What was the reason to live together? Because of Sana's everyday whines and persistence. Likewise, Dahyun decided to try but she was afraid of the fact that Sana may get tired of her.

 

 Dahyun lived alone for some time until Sana came into her life. Dahyun didn't expect that the older woman could be gorgeous and at the same time sweet enough. Dahyun has a huge effect on Sana's action. Sana was the first who initiated to date since Dahyun was a second-year student and in the first place, she avoided Sana knowing the fact that there would be a lot of issues when you deal with seniors. However, being stubborn Sana could attract a lot of attention from Dahyun. As they started dating, the huge emotional roller coaster welcomed Sana and Dahyun. She did not think that Dahyun could be so sweet and considerable especially towards her despite the girl is younger. Likewise, the story of Sana and Dahyun was on a different level. 

 

Sana started to feel charged and euphoric around her. It may not seem like it, but being in love is a somewhat scientific process.

Falling in love involves a lot of hormones, which can supercharge your feelings and make them wildly fluctuate. Even after spending all day with your partner, you still feel lonesome when they leave. You wonder what they're doing and whether they're thinking about you. Maybe you already have plans to meet the next day, but you still wonder how you'll manage until you see them again. 

Sana experienced such feelings when Dahyun was away for almost a month because of university competition. However, they most likely enjoying that agonizing bliss of being in love. While for Dahyun being in love changed the way she sees things. Even everyday activities like going to the grocery store become more enjoyable. There's nothing wrong with trying new things Dahyun thought. In fact, openness to new experiences is a great trait to have what Dahyun always thinks. But it's pretty common to feel swayed by Sana's interests, so they always make sure that both of them don't feel pressured to go along with things Dahyun and Sana really don't want to do.

 

It was the time when both of them decided to visit Sana's cousin Momo. As they were sitting and having a cup of tea and snacks, Dahyun played with a little Herai. Momo has a little daughter 4 years old and 2 dogs Bobby and Dobby. Dahyun felt relaxed in their house and from time to time glanced at Sana who was talking with Momo. So, she shifted her attention to a little girl with a sweet smile. 
Dahyun played with dogs lifting Herai in her one arm. As Dahyun rested her back and sat on the couch with Herai, she gave a shower of kisses to a little child who laughed genuinely. 
-         Dahyun unnie it is ticklish – Herai whined but Dahyun didn't stop.
-         Dahyun unnie cannot hear Herai-ya – Dahyun lies down beside her. 
-         I will tell my mom that you are teasing me Dahyun-unnie – Herai whined, cutely threatening Dahyun 
-         Shoot, your mommy loves me more – Dahyun kissed her cheeks still teasing her 
-         Mommy Dahyun unnie is teasing me, say something. - Herai shouted laughing 
-         Just give her kisses and come here both of you – Momo said sitting with Sana and laughing at them 


All scenes only warm Sana's heart. Living under one roof with Dahyun was comfortable and they used to be together every time. People usually can be skeptical about dating for so long since there exists a fact that couples may get tired but not for Sana and Dahyun. Despite the fact that Dahyun loves to spend her time with her and she wanted to make Sana happy more than anything. They filled their bottle of life with small trips and journeys.  Sana devotes the way how Dahyun treats her every now and then. That's why Sana doesn't have any hesitation. Since eyes never lie. 


-         Are they coming? – Momo questioned 
-         Yeah, they just stuck with Dobby and Bobby  – Sana only muttered and looked at Dahyun with loving eyes who was playing with Herai. After some time Herai runs to Sana's embrace to hide from Dahyun. 
As Dahyun came to the kitchen, she played along with Herai who was hiding behind Sana
-         If you don't stop teasing me, I will make Sana unnie stay here. So you will go to your apartment alone – Dahyun chuckled and hugged Sana by her waist and whispering 
-         My big baby won't leave me alone, am I right Sana-yah? - Dahyun sounds so cheezy and the arms that wrapped her waist only made Sana feel comfort and desire 
-         Dahyun-ssi, dont ai! – Sana playfully go along with Herais whines 
-         OMG so two of them one team, then I will team with Momo since she loves me more- Dahyun stated and went to hug her from behind. Little she knew that both of them get mad. 
-         YAAAAH – Sana and Herai whined and sadness plastered in their faces. While Dahyun and Momo looked cute together and it's a little bit bothered her. Dahyun continued to hug her while Momo just kissed her cheeks which caused more fire in their eyes
-         Herai, I think you should get your mommy, I will have my Dahyunnieee back– Sana whispered at Herai who easily agreed with her. 

-      My waffle gets jealous easily  - Dahyun muttered which caused Sana to blush madly and smile genuinely

-        Waffle? Dahyun what's that? - Momo questioned 

-       Momo unnie you know what ......hmmm it means wife. Don't you think it sounds better than wife... so Sana is my waffle - Dahyun stated remaining her smile which caused more laughter from Momo 

Sana pulled Dahyun to herself and smiled mouthing "waffle". While Dahyun just sat and started to drink some tea. Dahyun was enjoying Momo's dish, and she gently rubbed Sana's back asking her was she tired. The latter nodded and kissed her cheeks. All of sudden, Dahyun questioned Sana:
-         Do want to have a dog? – Dahyun asked Sana out of blue
-         Do you want to? – Sana questioned her 
-         Yeah. Why not? 
-         But not a big one like Labrador you know Dahyunnie what I mean. 
-         Okay. I got you. Thank you to my waffle – as Dahyun kissed her back of her hand who enjoyed the warmth of her lover, as the little girl looked at her, Dahyun questioned her  - Why? Are you craving my attention Herai?  
-         Not only me. Dobby and Bobby. – Dahyun looked at Sana smiling and Sana just mouthed to her to go after eating her dinner. 

 

For some time they played and watched TV, while Sana and Momo talked about some staff. After a while Herai came with Dobby and whispered "Auntie Sana, Dahyun fell asleep with Bobby" as Momo looked at her "You can stay overnight". However, Sana declined the offer since Dahyun mentioned that she has some works to do for weekends so she went to Dahyun to wake her up. 

Sana gently cupped her cheeks and kissed saying "Dahyun-ah wake up, we need to go". However, being a heavy sleeper, it was hard to wake Dahyun except for Bobby. "Dahyunn" she shook her to wake her up but the latter refused and pulled Sana inside her embrace. Ignoring the presence of Momo and Herai, Dahyun mumbled that she would wake up after 5 minutes. "Babee" Sana said still hugging her as Dahyun puckered her lips. "Babe... wake up" Sana gave multiple pecks and finally she woke up. 

-         Dahyun unnie  you are really big babbbyy – Herai said giving her a sweet smile 
-         Only for your auntie Sana – Dahyun said kissing Herais cheeks 
-         You can come again with auntie Sana – Herai kissed Dahyun cheeks and hugged for some time
-         Okay – Dahyun stand and hugged Momo saying goodbye 
-         Okay, keep in touch Momoring. Byong Herai – Sana said and left their apartment 
-         Byeee


Sana wasn't against Dahyun's idea. As the idea popped out, Sana noticed how Dahyun spends a lot of time on the internet reading about dogs and this staff. Sometimes she showed the breed of dogs and asked her opinion. 
It was the evening of Friday. Sana came from work a little bit early while Dahyun was in her work but she strangely looked at the clock since it was 7 PM. Sana roamed around the apartment and waited for her. After 3 hours, Dahyun came, and a smile plastered on her face. She was holding a white bichon frise "Sana look at this cute creature, our new member of the family". Sana only could smile and hug her. "Welcome home". It was so warm to hear the word "family". 

It was lovely to have a little Ari. It was new for both of them. However, Ari is close to Dahyun and often refuses to play with Sana. Day by day, the routine between the two of them changed and it bothered Sana but she didn't take it too seriously. Ari loved to spend a lot of time with Dahyun while Sana had her work this past month.

  
It was strange so she just called Momo when Dahyun was out. Momo has more experience so she decided to ask and know is it normal to feel jealousy. "Why are you calling?" Momo muttered. "I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm jealous of Ari". While Momo only laughed and said "Seriously? You noticed right now. I thought it was enough proof that Dahyun's Instagram account is filled with selfies at the dog park, selfies on the couch with her". Sana only got mad and irritated by that fact and hung up. 

 

As Sana heard that door clicked, she stood in the kitchen with her cup of coffee. As soon as Dahyun walked through the door, she rolled around the floor with Ari, and showered her with kisses, and picked her up for an epic bear hug. By the time she got around to greet Sana. Sana got a peck on the lips (while she's still resting on her hip like a toddler). As Dahyun went to the bedroom to change her closes, Sana only whined "It is adorable but I want to be the one that's picked up and showered with kisses, dammit! Rolling on the floor would be nice too"

 

Sana was not in the mood and she barely talked with her but Dahyun noticed that something was wrong. While they were eating, Dahyun gently held her hand and squeezed a little bit. 
-         How was work? Is everything okay Sana-chan? – Dahyun fully shifted her attention to her but Sana only muttered that everything was okay. – Sana-yah? – Dahyun didn't believe it since she knew that something was wrong. 
-         You didn't notice anything between us – Sana looked and remained her plain face
-         I don't think so except Ari sleeps under our covers – Dahyun said being oblivious
-         Exactly Dahyun, hot doggie breath is not the kind of steam I'm looking for between the sheets. I get approximately three inches of space on the bed and if I try to move Ari, she gives me serious side-eye. Didn't you notice? Everything changed between us starting from the fact that Ari is the first who gets the first greeting when you come from work and our dates are always cut short because we have to go home early. More than that you don't have the heart to punish Ari and only give me the cold shoulder if I do something wrong. If you like that much Ari let's have separate rooms. 
-         Sana-ya – Dahyun only smiled but she got her point 
-         You know I get the evil eye from Ari when I cuddle up too close to you and Ari uses her nose to separate us when we're holding hands. One time Ari left her jagged bone in the precise spot that I step off the bed in the morning. She knew exactly what she was doing and might even be plotting to kill me. In a way, I feel for her because we're going through the same thing. Then I remember that I'm a human. It only almost 2 months and I don't know what will happen in the future and more than that you just smiling that I am jealous. - after saying everything, Sana just sighed and left Dahyun in the kitchen. Dahyun just followed her and close the door of the bedroom. -    Yah and right now you realized that you have me - Dahyun just smiled and step closer towards her and carefully hugged her by her waist. 
-          Stop being mad at me Sana-ya. And I genuinely apologize for my actions - Dahyun whined and Sana finds it cute. She cannot be angry for more than an hour but seeing Dahyun so whipped to her at some point makes her happy and confident. 
-         Apologies not accepted – Sana wanted to tease Dahyun so she just remained her stoic expression 
-         Love....Don't do such a face..... sorry Sana-yah
-         Dahyun......
-         You know that I love you and you are my home and waffle ......more than that  Ari is our little baby – Dahyun looked with her begging eyes and cute voice 
-         I know that Ari is part of us but Dahyun... we need rules since----- - Dahyun just pecked her lips and 
-         Okay only don't give me cold shoulder babe.... and don't be angry 
-        I really cannot get mad at you for more than an hour and you know that and you know that "waffle" card has a special effect on me. You are really unbelievable ....love – Sana just smiled and hugged by her neck and Dahyun inhaled her scent briefly kissing her neck. 

 

Dahyun pulled away from the hug and leaned to kiss Sana softly. It was longer than Dahyun intended, but she couldn't move away from Sana's lips. She didn't even think a bullet heading towards her would stop her from kissing Sana.
She captured her bottom lip in and . Sana let out a loud moan as Dahyun harder. Dahyun trailed her hands down Sana's back and cupped her making Sana whimper into the kiss. She supposed she deserved that Sana the lip and Dahyun grabbing the . She didn't allow herself to think about Ari that time, instead of focusing on kissing Sana. Dahyun squeezed her once more before she pulled away.
Sana felt how her back rested to bed. Dahyun's kisses started turning desperate her bottom lip roughly in . Dahyun broke the kiss for a second to inhale and Sana cupped her face. Dahyun still looked at the Japanese beauty saying "I am sorry honey and you have to know that you are only my home and everything". Sana connected their lips and Dahyuns hands s behind her back unclasping her bra knowing the next move.