Impossible

Close to my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo- I felt disgusting. I was laying in my bed crying. My sister was shocked when I came home crying. She wasn't used to see me with tears in my eyes.

"Jisoo, please let me in!" She was knocking on the door. "Tell me what's going on, love! I only want to help you!" She begged me. "I am going to break the ing door!"

"Leave me alone.." I only murmured...

"Jisoo, open up immediately you lazy.." I heard my mother "Mr Kim is here, he want to talk to you." Ah his father now.. Amazing! "The man want to apologize to you!" He can hang.. His son too.

"Jisoo, dear!" I heard his voice. "Don't worry.. I just wanted to apologize for my son's actions.." I didn't said anything. What was the point.. He was my fiancee.. He could do whatever he wanted to me.. "He wanted to come himself, but he didn't felt worthy.." lies, lies, ing lies.. He was probably again...

"Please, Mr. I would talk to her. Now leave us alone!" I heard my sister's voice. Then footsteps.

"Jisoo! It's me now, open the door!" She begged again. "You don't leave me other options.." I was too tired to stop her.. It was her room too. After while, she opened the door.

"Jisoo what's going on with you?" She asked me and hugged me. "What happened? You came home with tears in your eyes.. Now Mr Kim is apologizing.."

"Junmyeon kissed me.." I said. She sat next to me on the bed.

"It was matter of time.." I cried at her words, she was right. "What happened exactly? You don't cry simply because he kissed you.. I know you.."

"He kissed me, he touched my in Baekhyun's house. Lisa saw us. Now everybody knows.." she kissed my hand.

"Jisoo, look- you two are engaged. I mean it's not secret that the couples do such.." I interupted her.

"I felt disgusting. I wanted to throw up. It was.." I shivered at the thought.."How could I live with someone.. when I feel this way when he touch me.." my sister only hugged me. The silence between us was loud.. We stayed like this for hours. She was laying next to me, playing with my hair.

"How did you find out that you are in love with.." I didn't mention his name. It was too painful for her.

"You just well.. It's indescribable.. I am only going to say this- When he kissed me I felt butterflies in my stomach and he was in my head all the time- even now.. What you feel with Junmyeon is not love my sister.." I knew that already.. and I think my feelings for Sehun are love..I know I sound stupid, since we only met three times.. I wanted to explore my relationship with him. He made me feel so special and good. These two minutes we shared in Minseok's guesroom.. And not only then.. when he is around me at general.. Or maybe I was just attracted to him...He was tall, handsome, well built, strong, smart. He was perfect..

"I think I am in love, sis.. I am in love with Oh Sehun!" She only gasped.

"You are dreaming, wake up now!"she patted me on the head. "You are talking nonsense.. I don't believe you.." I didn't said anything after that. She didn't either. She knew I was telling the truth..

"What are we going to do now.."she only mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter