Why?

Close to my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked at Sehun. I wanted his help. But why? What he could possibly do? Punch Junmyeon in the face? Made a scene? You're grown independent woman, despite what everyone saying, Jisoo! Get yourself together.

"I said no!"

"What do you mean, no? Your parents won't wait you for dinner tonight!" Junmyeon laughed at my response.

"No means, no! We are not married, yet! I don't want to do anything with you! I don't care who is waiting for me!" He was shocked at my words. He didn't said anything and walked away. I was kind of proud of myself. Well, not really. Everything was a big mess. Even if it's not now,  it's going to happen soon. And I should stop the meetings with Sehun. I need to be wiser. What we do is wrong!

I saw Sehun talking with Chan. Congratulating him. Then Lisa hugged him. I felt jealousy. I shouldn't. She is hugging her husband. I am the extra, the unnecessary one in the story. Then he pushed her away. His eyes were watching me. I felt uncomfortable and decided to go to the bathroom. But I confused the room as always. I have poor sense of direction. In the room were Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Junmyeon flirting with three unfamiliar girls. One of them was in Junmyeon's lap. He pushed her as soon as he saw me.

"I can explain!" I only laughed it was pathetic.

"Awkward!" Baekhyun murmured. And the others disappeared from the room. Junmyeon with girls- It's not something I see for the first time.

"You don't need to. I wanted to go to the bathroom, but I confused the rooms again. Everthing is fine, have fun!" I said and he stopped me.

"Are you serious?" He shouted.

"What?"

"Your husband is with other women and your reaction is like this?" He pointed at me angrily. "I think if you see me taking another woman your reaction would be the same!"

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him

"To show some emotion! To show that you care!" He continued with the shouting.

"Why? What's the point, tell me! You don't love me, I don't love you! Let's stop this pointless marriage!" He laughed bitterly.

"That's not going to happen! It would be the way I want it! You know how much your parents need our money and our position. Your brother's love life costed them too much." He said then left the room. Ah he was so selfish.. but he was right. Our brother's love life costed us too much. I needed to end the things with Sehun immediately.

~
I was nervous? Why did he chose the library? Maybe because it's always quite and lonely there? However I need to tell him that the things between us need to come to an end for the best.

~
I was sitting in the library looking at Anna Karenina. One of my favourite books. For me personally the sadness in the story overshadowed the love the main characters were having for each other...

"All happy families are alike. Each unh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter