Love is in the air

Close to my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past five days I was in my home. In my room particularly. I slept most of the time. I was so tired. On the sixth day I was with mother in town again. She wanted to buy some groceries. I couldn't refuse her and I secretly was hoping to see Jisoo. Only to made sure she is fine. She was in my thoughts most of the time- before sleeping, after waking up, while eating. Unfortunately none of her family had come to town these six days. That was driving me crazy. What if her condition had worsened? And her fiancee was sitting there drinking tea unbothered, talking with his friends. Lisa was here with Jennie and Nayeon.

"Oh Sehun-ah! Come here!"Baekhyun was waving at me.

"Sit with us, don't be stiff. How are you? Why are you here? Where is your sister?"he was asking so much questions.

"Ah don't tell me she is sick like Jisoo!" I was shivering again hearing that.

"She is still sick?" I was looking at Junmyeon. He was drinking his tea and reading him paper. Didn't even bother to look at me.

"Ah maybe, who knows. She often love to overplay." Lisa and the other was laughing. The only one who was silent was Jennie. She only rolled her eyes.

"Won't you visit her?" Was her only question.

"What if she is contagiously ill? You want him to get infected?" Jongin responded to her questions only to annoy her and she excused herself.

 "However, Sehun feel free to come tonigh, to our engagement party !" Jongin invited me.

"We would be there, Jongin!" Lisa answered instead me.

"Let's talk for a second!" She whisperied in my ear. "Privately." I only sighed.

"By the way Jisoo is paying for what she did to you, as you can see!" She said victoriously.

"What is that supposed to mean, Lisa? What she did to me?" I asked visibly angered.

"Inviting you to a dance, Sehuni. Now her parents punished her. She can't go out.." I sighed..

"God please forgive me! Lisa what are you talking about? I asked her. Because we were alone on the ing table! Jesus!"

"Stop defending her. Who would want to dance with her? She is so stiff. However you know we are soon to be engaged.. and well I am going to be alone tonight after the ball.. Do you maybe.. want to try something new with me.." i knew where this was going..

"Lisa I really thought you get it. This engagement is not really real. Its just something I am forced to do. And you proposing me such things.." I was trying to say that as less nice as possible.

"But why... why? Why forced? I love you. You know that.. why is so hard for you to love me back? What is so wrong with me?"she was shouting, good thing we were far way from the others.

"No, there is nothing wrong with you. Its just.. you just can't force someone to love you.."

" At least try to love me.. please. Is that so hard?" She was begging me.

"I tried long ago, it's just not working.. love is not something you could force.." she was crying in front of me. I was feeling bad. But that was the truth. I didn't want to create a wrong impression.

"Between us, that won't work Lisa, so if you want to end the engagement, I won't stop you." No matter how much troubles that would cause to our family.. Nobody deserved to live with someone who don't love him.

"Never.. you would love me eventually.." was the only thing she said before leaving me..

"Sehun how are you!" Out of nowhere Minseok appeared.

"What are your intentions?" I asked directly. He only laughed.

"Excuse me, I don't really inderstand wha.." I interupted him.

"What are your intentions with my sister Minseok, are you serious with her? Because if you just want to play with her, I swear I am here now and .."

"Sehun-ah I am serious with your sister. I want to marry her." But I knew that already. He was just too good.

"I am trying my best, really. I have two shops now, soon I would expand my businesses. I would able to help your family.." Now I was feeling bad. That was my job..

"Just I need time. Help me.." he begged me. "Don't allow your parents to engaged her to Baekhyun.. He is not good for her. He don't love her. Not the way I do." I knew that already.

"I would help.."

"Thank you, brother. What's up with you? You seems sad? Problems with Lisa?"

I patted him on the back. "Everything is more than fantastic. I gotta go now. Good day my friend."

He looked me worried. "If you have problems, talk to me...You are like brother to me." he said and I only smiled.

"See you tonigh!"

~
Jisoo- The past week. Junmyeon was showing disappointment toward me in front of my parents, because I disrespected him in front of everyone, the night I danced with Sehun.

"You need to wear the violet dress. That is his favourite colour!" My mother threw the dress at me.

"I won't it's low cut! And it's ugly!" I protested.

"You will. You will please him tonight. You would wear his favourite color and your hair would be the way he like it. You need to earn his forgiveness this night!" Actually I didn't mind the low cut, and the dress itself, but the idea of pleasing him didn't sat right with me.

My sister brushed my hair in front of the mirror. "How I am supposed to know how your fiancee like your hair?" 

"Oh it's very simple. He is very simple. When the dress is with low cut neckline he liked the hair, pushed back." I said disgusted.

"Ah he is such a sod, creep." Yeah finaly someone with the same opinion. We talked and joked when my mother came.

"He is here, now put on the necklace he gifted you. The one with the pearls." I sighed. All of the girls loved wearing pearls, thats why I hated them.

"Faster, faster!" I went downstairs. "You look amazing. The endless waiting was worth it." Junmyeon mocked me. What's wrong with him? He waited 2 minutes.

"Oh you are wearing my second favourite colour!" I only smiled at his observation and with my mother displeased face.

"What do you mean second favourite? Jisoo told us the purple was your favourite. " mom asked him

"Well yes, beautiful color but my heart belong to the golden." Ah he was so pretencious. Anyway purple was my favourite too. "The pearls too. However let's go."

~
Sehun- I didn't know if I should tell Mina about our conversation. For the moment I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Mina come on I don't have all day!" I was waiting in front of her room.

"You are too exited for this party. I could only imagine why.."she opened the door. Her hair was down. Her dress was long in light green with long silk sleeves and thanks God not low cut neckline

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter