Unfortunate event

Close to my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning~
"What are you doing Jisoo, your parents and Junmyeon.." and I interrupted my sister
 

"Yes, but I am twenty-five years old. Is ridiculous to ask for permission." I said while clothing myself in my purple picnic dress.
 

"And I was invited, a long time ago, from the Byun's so I don't see the problem.."she only sighed in response.

"Do whatever you wanna do!" Was the only thing she said. I had no desire to go there, but I hoped to see him..

"What are you doing?" My mother asked me

"Going out."

" No you, don't. Junmyeon is not..

"Mom I am going to apologize to him." I lied.

"Okay, then! I hope you succeed. Or.." her stupid threats again..
~
When I arrived at the Byun's yard, Jennie approached me first.
"Hi! How are you. I-I sincerely hope that you.."

"Jennie, everything is fine." She only smiled at my response.

"Do you want to sit with me on the blanket. I prepared so much food. Milk, honey, sandwiches, salad, a little meat, fruits. But I forgot water." We then sat on the blanket together.

"What is in your basket?" She asked me curiously.

"Strawberries, rice, chicken, meat.." she smiled and opened my basket. Then I saw Mina and Sehun.

"Ah Mina is here! Minaaa come here!" Jennie invited her and waved at Sehun. He waved back at us and I felt heat in my cheeks.

"Mina sit with us, we prepared good food!" She hesitated for a moment.

"But my brother would be alone if I..." Jennie interupted her. "He found company. Now sit with us we have so much to talk about!" Then she pointed Minseok who was talking to Sehun.

"Well.." she smiled at them and sat with us.

"Jisoo, what are you doing here? I told you to stay at your home?" I heard Junmyeon's voice behind me.

"We are talking, be a gentelman and leave us." Jennie said coldly.

"I don't think you have an opinion here, Jennie." He told her and she only smiled.

"You too. Now get lost! Ah you are so annoying. Maybe I'll tell my father that he can't do business with noisy people..." he stopped her.

"Okay Jennie, okay. I am leaving!" She was powerfull, I could'nt deny that.

"He is really a fool. He acts like you are his property. Jerk..." she sighed.

Then we saw Nayeon and Lisa. They were watching us viciously.

"By the way, whats going on between you and Minseok?" Jennie asked her and Mina looked at her annoyed.

"Well I think you should know since you always talk about us with Lisa and Nayeon." Jennie only sighed at her response.

"Look all these nonsence they talk about. I don't care. I was just siting with them.. and I know what are you going to say- that this don't makes me any different from them... And I would agree with you. But I never made fun of you. I rather admire you. You too." and she pointed at me. "You remind me of me and ... We also had about 10 years difference..." she mumbled.

"I am sorry for you and your love, really." Mina said to her apologetic.

"I am really curious. How you two met?" I asked her and she only laughed.

"When we met he was about sixteen or seventeen. He was new in the town. And nobody really talked to him. Without parents, without money he worked in your fiancee's fact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter