Someone close to my heart

Close to my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My brother is finally home!"I heard my little sister Mina shouting.

"Wow look at you! You finally look like a real men!"she joked and hugged me. She looked like a woman too now. Her hair was longer and darker.

"Sehun-ah my boy!"my mother came to me and hugged me tightly."I missed you so much. You are so changed. You look stronger and taller. I was writing letters to you everyday with the hope to received one from you."she started crying and I tried to calm her, when my father came from the kitchen.

"Good evening, Mr. Oh."and I bowed to him. He looked at me dissapointed and went back
Inside.

"Don't bother him love, he is just grumpy today." mother told me and helped me with my belongings. Well he decided to be grumpy on the day his son is coming home for the first time since two years.

"Come, look what me and your sister made- your favourite dishes." thanks God because I was starving. Of course Mr. Oh was eating before waiting us, showing he didn't care about my presence.

"Oh I am going to tell all my friends that my brother is a hero."my sister chuckled while eating. My father interrupted her.

"Don't do such a thing, u are only going to embarrass yourself."I knew he was disappointed in me and my decision, but does he really needed to say these kind of things today on my first day home in front of my sister.

"What do you mean? My brother is a hero."and she took my hand. He only laughed.

"And what so heroic he exactly did- wasted two years of his life for stupid..."mom hit him lightly and he decided to shut up.

"You need to be grateful that your son is well and healthy. Can you imagine how many fathers lost their sons"that was true, unfortunately. The pain of losing your brothers on the field. The people you shared your last drops of water, torn fabrics, last piece of breed. That pain would chase me forever, so I can't imagine the pain their parents felt.

"Let's stop talking about those terrible things. The war is over." Sehun-ah do you know who is waiting for you?" Ah I could only imagine

"Your childhood friend Lisa."but she wasn't my friend honestly. We never really spoke about anything. She just decided that she want to be with me just because I was appealing, she was pretty and we could create beautiful baby. That always made me laugh. Like that reason was enough to marry someone. She clearly didn't knew anything about marriage. And knowing her I highly doubted that she patiently waited for me to come..

"And your future wife." I choked.

"I thought we settled about this matter. I already told you I won't marry her." I just wanted to live the rest of my live quitly, eventually with someone who is close to my heart. My father hit the table.

"What did you just said?" he was furious "You are going to marry her. Union with her family would be the best decision for us. As you see the war took a lot from us."not the war, your stupidity did. Your's debt. "Think about us, think about your sister. You are lucky that she wants to marry you. Ungrateful.."he muttered.

"All of your friends are already engaged- Jongin, Jennie, Junmyeon..."as I said they weren't really my friends. When I went to the war i didn't receive anything from them, no matter how much they assured me that they're gonna write me or miss me. Know it's sounds childish, but something happend to our friendship, we drifted apart.

"You are going to take her to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter