You are mine

Close to my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun- I still couldn't believe what happened. I wondered for a moment If I was hallucinating, but as she grew closer I knew she was real. For me she was too perfect to be real. Not only that she was beautiful insude, but her personality.. she was caring, quiet, nice to everyone, very smart. She was natural beauty and she always exuded elangance. And her intelligence attracted me the most in her. She was exactly my ideal type. Maybe it was too early to say that but I wanted to marry her.

"Wait for me here.." Mina told me. Now we were in front of her friend's fiancee shop. Mina entered the shop, while I waited her outside. Then I saw Junmyeon's back inside the shop. He was talking to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I couldn't help myself and decided to come closer to them.

"Ah you are the talk of the town now. Junmyeon the guy who can't stay away from his fiancee.." Baekhyun joked.

"Very funny.."

"Well it is, but I kinda feel bad for her, all the girls who probably do the same would attack her.." Baekhyun added.

"Especially the spoiled brats Lisa and Nayeon..." Chanyeol added pissed.

"Ah you are taking that personally.." Baekhyun .

"No, I am just pissed at them. Like we all know Lisa, you could only imagine what she is doing to Sehun, now.. And what she did to Junhoe's friend. And Nayeon...don't let me start here..." That was disgusting.. How could they assumed something like that about people's personal lives. Yikes.

"Ah, I don't think so, Sehun is not really interested in his fiancee.. anyway.. my point was.. was the kiss worth it?" Baekhyun asked Junmyeon

"Actually I am pretty amazed. I mean we all know Jisoo is pretty, she has her flaws of course.." ah you stupid .. yah that's your problem, you can't see what kind of a gem you have. I don't know if I pity you or I envy you more..
"But ahh, kissing her, I liked that... she is so... I could easily say that this was one of my best kisses. She really suprised me.." he was talking as if the kiss wasn't forced. I would love to kiss her all the time in the future." Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed at his remark and I was about to throw up. I wanted to punch him so bad, so he could collect his teeth on the ground. I needed to be the smarter person... if I wanted to see Jisoo more in the future, I should behave...

"She really grow on you, huh.."Baekhyun joked.

"What did I said, come on guys, don't you had favourite kiss..?"

"Easy.. with Yun-hee or her name was Sun-hee ah.." Baekhyun joked and Chanyeol punched him.. "What about you lover boy?"

"With Rose.."Chanyeol answered. I was confused when I found out they weren't together anymore. Before they were together all the time. People were calling them "Park's duo" Rose was singing and Chanyeol was playing on the piano...As long as I remember he liked her so much, why he didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter